Illustrated short stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
feminista detenida.jpgfeminista detenida2.jpg
The guards fought with the fierce activists and at an order from the chief of the executioners they finished stripping them to punish them.

chicas arrodilladas.jpgchicas arrodilladas2.png
Once naked and tied, the feminists were taken to the crosses. These unfortunate women were not aware that with their act of rebellion they had brought about their own torture, which would surely be crucifixion...but that would be weeks later. The laws of Tunisarbia required that these crazy women be imprisoned in the detention center. There awaited them for weeks of sucking cocks and screaming in the torture chambers before being nailed to a cross in the burning desert.

Holly crucified and flogged.jpg
For now, the feminists received their share of lashes so that they would learn the hell that awaited them.

to be continued

esclavas acercandose a las cruces.jpg
Probably these crazy feminists wanted to achieve with their action that international pressure would arise against the crucifixions of women carried out in Tunisarbia. However, the authorities were not deterred. On the contrary, they put on an erotic and humiliating show with the now arrested activists.
tanya y katerina crucified.jpg
The girls, naked and tied, with the subversive slogans erased from their bodies, should suck the executioners' cocks.
holly indecende detenida.jpg
- Come on, put your hands up come here, I'm going to rip that slutty dress off of you.

- But I haven't done anything, I'm not a feminist.

- When you're naked and tied up, it won't matter what you are, whore. Since I saw you get off the tourist bus my dick has gotten stiff. Come on, take it all off or I'll shoot you.

- Yes, yes sir.
forzada a cunnilingus.jpg
Then they dragged the feminists to the crosses. Some horrified women understood what the executioners wanted to do with them.

- Come on, open your legs, slut, this feminist whore is going to suck your pussy.

- No, no, please.
alice chupada coño.jpg
It was useless for them to resist, in a few minutes the women were sucking the pussies of the crucified ones.

- OOOOOOh, oh yes, oh, my God,....yes, fuck.

- Come on, slut, move your tongue and don't stop until she cums.

to be continued

tanya crucified esclavas publico.jpg
Look at that bitch's round tits and squeeze them with both hands, do it or I'll put a hot iron up your ass
Tanya tetas apretujadas.jpg
The activists were forced to squeeze Tanya's massive tits and she screamed in pain while white droplets came out of her nipples.

- AAAAAAAHHH

Tanya moaned in pain and pleasure
chpando coño .jpg
One after another, the feminists who had so bothered the Tunisarbia authorities had to lick the pussies of the crucified girls. The women were forced to lick the pussies deeply, taking with their tongues the substance that came out of the pussies of the crucified women, a mixture of urine, semen and vaginal fluid.
Holly chupada.jpg
Incredibly, Holly and the other crucified women began to moan with ecstasy and pleasure.
Lea chupando el coño de Frida.jpg
- Oh, my GOD, I CUM, I CUM!

The girl sucking Holly's pussy felt the crucified young woman's sex quiver against her own lips while a stream of urine mixed with the vaginal fluid staining the arrested woman's mouth and face.

to be continued

- No, no, please.
View attachment 1464979
It was useless for them to resist, in a few minutes the women were sucking the pussies of the crucified ones.

- OOOOOOh, oh yes, oh, my God,....yes, fuck.

- Come on, slut, move your tongue and don't stop until she cums.

to be continued
It is cruel punishment to force a woman to suck a crucified woman's pussy. Even if they did so as lovers it was done privately and not for public entertainment. Of course the Head Disciplinarian at the University of the Virgin Martyrs enjoys eating a punished student's cunt while she is being crucified for her punishment.
plans Messa and the captain jpeg.jpg
There is nothing the student can do to prevent having her pussy licked. And the Disciplinarian always makes the student come. It is the perfect mixture of pain mixing with pleasure and if it embarrasses the student to come while she is crucified, so much better her punishment!

tanya sun.jpg
As in her wildest masochistic dreams, Tanya came again when one of the feminists was forced to fuck her with her own hard tongue. It was incredible that in the middle of the crucifixion those masochistic women came from pleasure and pain at the same time, but deep down it was what they had gone to Tunisarbia to look for.
Natalia crucified mamada.jpg
Natalia, on the other hand, was not a volunteer for the crucifixion, so when she saw how they approached a scaffolding with wheels, the young woman began to beg for mercy. The scaffolding so that the executioners could reach the upper part of her body and could torture her tits comfortably.

The young martyr's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she saw the incandescent brazier bristling with tongs and spits and she shouted out to give the executioner a blowjob in exchange for not torturing her. The executioner, who was already naked and hard on, accepted the offer with the secret thought that he was going to torture her equally her round tits and pink nipples.
Katerina crucified sucks.jpg
Katerina accepted the executioner's cock submissively and naturally. She knew that nothing could free her from the torture of the hot irons and needles on her tits and she also accepted it.
Lucie crucified sucks.jpg
- Gurlp,gurlp, gurlp

Lucie put the cock deep in her throat while she felt the intense heat of the brazier on her own tits. The young woman knew that the executioner was going to make her see the hell of torture and she paid for his expert services with the best blowjob she could. I could offer you.
alice  y esposada.jpg

Some of the feminists, now naked and handcuffed, looked confused at the scene of submission of the crucified masochists and some felt a strange excitement that they did not understand.

to be continued.

bdsmlr-75293-8yzJuB7Qia-1-1024x587.jpg
The minister of justice who, at that time was buying white slavegirls, gave the order to the executioners to start torturing the breasts of the crucified whores.

- Start with the red-hot needles. This time the condemned ones have especially big tits so make sure you use long needles that go through their tits from part to part.

- Look my lord, these two girls have just arrived from England. They recently turned 18 and a week ago they were still at their fancy rich girls' school. I bought them for you from the gangsters who kidnapped them. What do you want me to do with them?

- Take them to the torture chamber and have their nipples and clitoris ringed and my mark put on them with a hot iron.

- What part of their body do you want the mark on?

- On the mons of Venus, five centimeters above the clitoris.

- Yes my lord.
tanya crucified tits caresing.jpg
The executioners received the order and prepared to pierce the breasts of the crucified women with long red-hot needles.

- Mmmmmh, what firm tits you have, slave! It will be easy to stick needles through them and because they will be hot they will burn every millimeter of the sensitive flesh of your breasts. Can you imagine the pain?

And while he told her, the executioner kneaded her tits, squeezing his fingers and insistently pinching her thick, hard nipples. Tanya almost reached orgasm from the executioner's massage while her bare ass and thighs burned from the terrible heat of the brazier.
sheik mobile torture chamber2.jpg
- What a shame not to be able to be there to see how those bitches' tits are tortured, said a prince from Tunisarbia, watching the scene on his cell phone. I'll have to settle for roasting yours.

- AAAYYYYYYYYYY

All the important men in Tunisarbia had Western slaves and did with them whatever they wanted. Many of them had been kidnapped like the English students, but there were also voluntary slaves like Iona.
Katerina crucified red hot needle.jpg
- IIIAAAYYYY, NO PLEASE, NO MORE NO MORE. STOP.
As much as Katerine had dreamed in deep orgasms dozens of times about being tortured on her tits with hot needles, that did not stop her from howling like a madwoman when the hot metal pierced her sensitive tits again and again.

lucie needles casey.jpg
Nailed to her cross a few meters away, the Muslim feminist saw Katerina's torture in horror and cried for mercy because she knew that she was going to be next.

to be continued

Lucie agujas.jpg
- OOOOOHH, AAAYYYYYYYY, MY POOR NIPPLES, OOOOH, YEEESSS, DEEEPER!

chicas musulmanas burlandose2.jpg
- The Western whore has gone crazy, look at her pussy, I think she's cumming.

- That's the effect of that thick metal phallus she fucks her ass with.

zafira crucified agujas.jpg
Some very methodical executioners "decorated" the breasts of the condemned women with needles of different sizes.

muslim torture chamber.jpg
- MMMMMHHHHH

- Don't you appreciate the electric shocks in your pussy, slave? Look at my mobile, when I order you to be crucified, I'm going to have needles stuck in your tits like the whore Zafira. Too bad you don't have them bigger!
alice crucified witch pliers.jpg
After the needles it was time to use the red hot pliers. Alice tried the bite of the "witches pliers" specially designed to torment her soft and sensitive nipples

to be continued

crux.jpg
In their wet dreams, Tanya and the other masochists had dreamed many times of the moment when their sensitive nipples were tortured with hot tongs and ignoring the obvious and intense pain of such an ordeal, they had experienced multiple orgasms.
Katerina witches pliers torture.jpg
Now at the moment when the witches pliers were literally roasting the sensitive and delicate skin of her tender nipples, Katerina screamed like an animal that was being skinned.
16.jpg
At that precise moment many teenagers from Tunisarbia were masturbating in the safety of their bedrooms while watching the tremendous torture scene on their computer. Taking into account the laws and customs of their country, practically all the girls in Tunisarbia could be victims of a false complaint or the whim of a jealous boyfriend or husband. That would be enough to condemn them to be crucified. This caused many girls to live in a permanent state of terror. However, for many others it caused intense sexual arousal.
Lucie nipples torture.jpg
Something similar happened to the young Western women who were watching the women's execution on the cross at that time. Young Viola did not have enough courage to commit a prostitution crime like the others had done, but she had dressed in a dress sexy enough to be arrested by the police. In fact she expected it to happen at any moment, meanwhile she watched how the red-hot tongs imprisoned the nipples that crowned Lucie's udders. Between the screams of the young woman, Viola heard perfectly the hiss of the hot iron against the fresh flesh of the crucified woman's breast and felt the drops of vaginal fluid sliding down the inside of her naked thighs.
Sexy-Violet-Myers-in-Hijab-gets-exposed-hard_005_big.jpg
Meanwhile Omar made love to his wife Violet and while they watched the crucifixions on a screen, he licked her delicate nipple with his tongue.

- Do you know something Violet?, your lover Anissa has confessed to the imam that you are lesbians. In fact, I have also disowned you and the police will come to arrest you throughout the afternoon. I will ask the judge you to be crucified and have your tits tortured like those Western bitches with hot pliers.

- No, don't do it, please.

- Open up, open up the police.

- As you see, no one can save you anymore,....so, when you are crucified I will go to see you and then I will marry your little sister, what do you think?

- No, no mercy.

- Come on Dear. Give me one last kiss before I go to open the door to the police.

to be continued

Something similar happened to the young Western women who were watching the women's execution on the cross at that time. Young Viola did not have enough courage to commit a prostitution crime like the others had done, but she had dressed in a dress sexy enough to be arrested by the police. In fact she expected it to happen at any moment, meanwhile she watched how the red-hot tongs imprisoned the nipples that crowned Lucie's udders. Between the screams of the young woman, Viola heard perfectly the hiss of the hot iron against the fresh flesh of the crucified woman's breast and felt the drops of vaginal fluid sliding down the inside of her naked thighs.
Wooooooooow ! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!! :very_hot::very_hot::very_hot:

Holly nipples torture.jpg
- NOOOO, NOOO, stop, you're going to rip them off, THE PAIIIIN IAAAAYYYYYY

4e557fb4a5fcbd346736cab35bb0f489.29.jpg
- It's incredible, Sarah, that beast is going to rip off her nipples if he keeps twisting them.

- How I would like to be there watching that exciting show.

- In Tunisarbia? How whores we are?, they would arrest us as soon as we get off the plane

1.jpg
- You lie, I can't believe Anissa reported me.
anissa kidnapped.jpg
It's true, you already know that the police kidnap innocent single girls from their home and take them to a detention center where they are raped and tortured to make them confess to any crime that justifies their arrest.
bdsmup 67067542.jpg
- Anissa was arrested a few hours ago and she could not endure the torture because she confessed that she is a lesbian and you are her lover. Now they will take you to that detention center to torture you until you confess what they want. You may be interrogated for weeks and only then will you be crucified side by side as lovers.

to be continued

Back
Top Bottom