Illustrated short stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Holly crucified 4.jpg
In the desert the temperature drops a lot at night. So the midday oven was hit by intense cold at night, which meant a new and cruel torment for the naked crucified girls.
tanya crucified and flagelated.png
To prevent the crucified girls from falling asleep and dying of hypothermia, the executioners woke them up with whips every few minutes.
alice crucificada al amanecer.jpg
Finally dawn put an end to an eternal frozen night and Alice saw from her cross the executioners preparing the braziers and other instruments of torture.
alice crucified esponja.jpg
Of course they gave them drink again, mixing the water with stimulant drugs to prevent fainting during the torture. Alice knew what that meant but she drank because she was thirsty.
Tanya pesos en las tetas.jpg
In fact, the public arrived quickly to see the new and sadistic entertainments that the executioners had prepared for them.

From the second day the female spectators began to behave in a strange way....many of them undressed before the guards could avoid it.

- Oh, why shouldn't I have bigger tits? I would like them to do the same to me when they crucify me.

to be continued

The female spectators' nudist craze was started by Gabbie, the young daughter of an important businessman.
75109389_020_75c6.jpg
Already in her country of origin, since she came of age, Gabbie began to upset her important and rich father with her exhibitionist tendencies. Thus, that same summer she was 18 old, she hired herself as an employee at a hot car wash where, after cleaning the clients' cars in this way, she used to get a tip by "shining" the client's own cock.

gabbie snuff show.jpg
The girl never had enough, so she went down the steps of her degradation and discovered her sadomasochistic tendencies in certain secret snuff shows in which voluntary masochistic girls faced an extreme and painful death on the cross. That's where Gabbie's obsession with being crucified began but she never had the courage to present herself as a "volunteer" despite insistent suggestions to do so.
gabbie bdsm slave.jpg
Gabbie did accept, however, the sexual slavery of perverted old and sadistic masters. When her rich father found out about his daughter's perversity, he took her to Tunisarbia, where he had important businesses, thinking that in this way he would separate her from those harmful influences.
Gabbie disfrutando de una crucifixion.jpg
Without knowing it, he took his daughter to a place where her most perverse and deep obsessions could be fulfilled. In fact, since they approved the public crucifixion of women, Gabbie attended as a regular spectator.
tanya crucified gabbie in shorts.jpg
Tanya's crucifixion and the beautiful woman's reactions to the torture of the needles and red hot pliers shocked the beautiful Gabbie, who, forgetting all prudence, went to see the second day of the execution dressed in a very risky way. In fact, after contemplating Tanya on the cross for a long time in an ambiguous attitude of pain and deep pleasure, Gabbie accidentally removed her small shorts to insert her hand and "touch herself." A woman reported her to the guards and asked that she be arrested for indecent behavior.

to be continued

View attachment 1478387
In the desert the temperature drops a lot at night. So the midday oven was hit by intense cold at night, which meant a new and cruel torment for the naked crucified girls.
View attachment 1478395
To prevent the crucified girls from falling asleep and dying of hypothermia, the executioners woke them up with whips every few minutes.
View attachment 1478362
Finally dawn put an end to an eternal frozen night and Alice saw from her cross the executioners preparing the braziers and other instruments of torture.
View attachment 1478363
Of course they gave them drink again, mixing the water with stimulant drugs to prevent fainting during the torture. Alice knew what that meant but she drank because she was thirsty.
View attachment 1478423
In fact, the public arrived quickly to see the new and sadistic entertainments that the executioners had prepared for them.

From the second day the female spectators began to behave in a strange way....many of them undressed before the guards could avoid it.

- Oh, why shouldn't I have bigger tits? I would like them to do the same to me when they crucify me.

to be continued
A very nice set of pics ;) Great work! What software do you use?

A very nice set of pics ;) Great work! What software do you use?
Very, very basic, Paint 3D. The result is quite naive, but I think it fits quite well with Markus's photomontage images, which, although they cannot be considered aesthetically perfect, are very effective and, in my opinion, erotic.

tanya crucified gabbie nude.jpg
The Muslim woman's screams amused the unconscious Gabbie, who decided to undress completely while insulting her.

- You are repressed, scarecrow, take off those nun habits that smell like sweat.

The men also protested and shouted for the soldiers.

- Arrest this Western whore who dares to get naked in public.

gabbie manos arriba.jpg
The men pointed their guns at Gabbie.

- Hands up, bitch, put your hands behind your head or I'll shoot.

Gabbie obeyed but seemed amused and excited. She probably trusted that being the daughter of an important businessman she could play the victim of those lustful sadists and after several hours of exciting bondage her dad would get her out of trouble.
Gabbie arrested .jpg
- Whore, right now you're going to clean that crucified bitch's dirty pussy with your tongue.
gabbie licks tanya pussy.jpg
Forced by the burly guard, Gabbie submissively agreed to lick Tanya's pussy. It wasn't the first time she played BDSM slave and she had to admit that those sadistic executioners were much better than the masters she was used to.

Tanya opened her legs wide to make way for Gabbie's skillful tongue that entered between her lips, making her visit heaven in the middle of hell.

- Oh my God, .....I... I cum... AAAAHHHH
upset muslim woman.jpg
It was at that moment that he heard the hysterical screams of a woman who began calling the guards to arrest a group of young girls who were undressing in imitation of Gabbie.

to be continued.

espectadora pellizcandose los pezones.jpg
Indeed, as if a strange fever had taken hold of them, some female spectators undressed partially or completely. A busty milf uncovered her udders in view of Alice's crucified and tortured body and began to twist her nipples until she hurt herself.

- Is your gesture one of suffering or pleasure? I want to experience that ecstasy that you seem to show. I have already overcome my fear of pain.
crucied girl sucked.jpg
- By the prophet's beard, these Western whores are crazy. We're going to build a forest of crosses with these bitches. Guards, come and arrest them!
gabbie preparada para la flagelacion.jpg
Gabbie had already been tied to the torture posts with her arms raised, yet she continued to defy her angry tormentors.

- You can't do anything to stop them, ha, ha. And after the Westerners, it will be the women of Tunisarbia whom you have subjugated who will undress in the middle of the street.

- Wipe this bitch's smile off her face with a few lashes, executioner!
Lucie tits sucked.jpg
However, the sound of the whips and Gabbie's cries (or moans of pleasure?) did not stop those women who "cured" the nipples of the crucified women, irritated and inflamed by the insistent torture on them.
Katerina tit suck.jpg
- Oh, yes, oh yes, suck my nipples, oh what a great pleas...AAAAAHHH!

to be continued

View attachment 1482638 ... hum, is she Messaline, the woman wearing a black dress in the background ?
... at the moment, I've a great request from Tunisarba for crosses in my Premium Wood Crucifixion ...
It would only be appropriate to crucify Messaline on a cross made of premium French wood. It would be a sin to hang her from our crude local wood...
crux 173 A.jpg

gabbie ulemas3.jpg
After being arrested at the place of execution, young Gabbie was brought before the ulama to have her case judged. The executioners loaded her with chains and put an elaborate gag on her consisting of a horse gag with a harness tied to her head as if she were a ponygirl. Thus, completely naked and defenseless, she was paraded through the streets of the city amid the insults of the people. The executioners did not whip her but forced her to walk by pricking her buttocks with a large barbecue fork.

- Come on, bitch, walk quickly, we want to keep you prisoner in the torture chamber and tickle you.

With each stab of the fork in her ass, Gabbie's huge boobs jumped and the flesh of her buttocks and thighs trembled obscenely, making the audience excited by the naked Western slut. That meant that when Gabbie arrived before the ulamas, her excited pussy oozed vaginal discharge between her thighs.
gabbie ulemas2.jpg
- Remove the gag from the accused. The woman must answer our questions before you take her downstairs and give her fifty lashes with a cat o' nine tails.
gabbie condenada 6.jpg
The wise ulemas treated Gabbie with false paternalism, reproaching her that she should not behave like that and that she should behave like a good woman and cover her shame in public. While they said these words to her sweetly, they caressed her with the excuse that they had to analyze her to correctly determine her punishment.

- Executioner, after the whipping, leads the arrested woman to the torture chamber and punishes her breasts, her pussy and her anus hole because she has sinned with them and incites others to sin.... Oh, yes ring her nipples and clitoris as well because that will allow you to punish her again in her pleasure zones a thousand times. So you you will pay for your sin before your execution.

While the old ulema twisted her nipples with his fingers, Gabbie couldn't stop looking at the sadistic executioner who was making the tails of the whip dance a few meters away, threatening her with it.

Gabbie was sure that her rich and powerful father would come looking for her at any moment and save her from all those sadists. She just hoped it wasn't too soon for the executioners to "play" with her for several hours in the torture chamber.

Gabbie en la camara d etortura.jpg
The girl got really excited when they took her to the torture chamber. This looked like an inquisition torture chamber with a torture rack included. Four completely naked and hard-on executioners received her. It was like his masochistic wet dreams were coming true.
gabbie whipped2.jpg
The executioners brutally grabbed her and tied her to some shackles hanging from the wall and began to give her one lash after another, especially on her tits.

to be continued

gabbie in dungeon.jpg
After being taken to the torture chamber, the young masochist, Gabbie, became the bondage toy of the lustful and sadistic executioners. She thought she was in her masochistic paradise and that she was only going to have to experience hard bondage, whipping and a lot of big hard cocks.
gabbie fucked and branded.jpg
However, the hours passed and the torture became more and more savage. So while they fucked her in all her holes, Gabbie was branded with a hot iron. Her executioners wrote the word "Slave" on the delicate skin of the Mount of Venus with a hot iron.
Gabbie tortured on the rack.jpg
Tortured on the rack and with her tits held by hot pincers and needles that pierced her breasts from side to side, Gabbie began to desperately call for her father, however, no one came to her aid.
Gabbie anillada.jpg
The young woman lost track of time and spent three days and three nights in the torture chamber in continuous rapes and martyrdom. On the second day, they ringed her nipples and clitoris with red-hot needles.

Gabbie esclava.jpg
Only then was she taken to Prince Hamal's sumptuous palace. Gabbie had been given as a slave to Prince Hamal by Justice minister. That's why they had ringed her nipples and clitoris so that the prince's executioners could tame her and turn her into an obedient slave. They had also written the word "slave" on her skin

- You were waiting for your dad to come save you, right, little bitch? Ha, ha, Unfortunately for you, when your father saw the photographs in which you licked the pussy of the crucified women, he was so upset that he died of a heart attack. So, now you have been left alone and defenseless so you have become my slave for the rest of your life.

- MMMMMHH

- Oh. don´t cry, my baby your slavery will not be so long, at most four or five years. When I get tired of you I will order you to be crucified, meanwhile my executioners will satisfy your sadomasochistic desires.

to be continued

Gabbie trial3.jpg
Indeed, after three years of harsh slavery, Prince Hamal tired of Gabbie and reported her to the authorities for being a lesbian, addicted to sex and aberrant practices. Gabbie came to court naked, chained and gagged and was assigned a lawyer who, instead of defending her, simply discussed with the court the details of her execution. Logically, Gabbie was sentenced to die by crucifixion.

gabbie en el estadio2.jpg
The execution took place in the stadium, before thousands of people. The practice of female crucifixion had grown so much that they were mass executions of 50 or a hundred women at a time, and therefore instead of taking place in the desert they became public spectacles held in the stadium.
gabbie crucificada.jpg
Gabbie was crowned with flowers and suffered a painful crucifixion with nails in her wrists and feet. When the torturers showed her the crocodile pincers with which they were going to destroy her beautiful, bulging boobs, the young man asked for mercy, but nothing and no one saved her from the hell.
katerina tit sucked.jpg

Zafira tits sucked.jpg

Returning again to our story of crucifixion in the Tunisarbian desert, Gabbie's example was followed by other crazy women who were able to make love to the crucified girls, producing a chain of orgasms.

to be continued

Holly reportera.jpg
- Hi Jenny, good morning. What's new in the Tunisarbia desert?
- Hi Tom. This is the third day of the crucifixion and apparently it will be the last.
- The last one?, the executioners had promised that they would keep them alive for four days
lucie crucified8.png
- And so it has been, incredibly the skill of the executioners has allowed the girls to remain alive nailed to the cross for nearly eighty hours, I think it is a record.
Lucie crucified sucks.jpg
- The executioners have given them dirty water mixed with urine and stimulant drugs,.... they have even fed them their own semen. Watch how Lucie's slut "eats breakfast" by sucking her executioners' cocks until there's not a drop left, and they're about to pierce her big udders again with red-hot needles.

- Again? Don't they get tired of torturing the tits of those poor women?

- That's precisely what I'm going to tell you, Tom. Despite being dirty masochists, these women have begged their executioners to end their suffering by finishing them off. The Minister of Justice has given his consent, but only on the condition that they are finished off by amputating their breasts. Plus they had to ask for it themselves. All of them have said yes.

- Oh!, and how are they supposed to amputate those big udders? With a knife? an axe?

Holly reportera.jpg
- No, Tom, I'm afraid they're going to use an infinitely crueler method, a greased rope tied to the base of the tits. Right now, one of the executioners is showing Holly the rope with which he is going to amputate her beautiful tits and is explaining the procedure to her. I can assure you that it is slow and extremely painful. Poor girl is begging but it is too late. She has asked to die like this and there is no turning back.

t10.jpg
- The amputation of the breasts of single mothers or whores has been a tradition in Tunisarbia, except that before the procedure was quick and expeditious.
68.jpg
- The Minister of Justice, however, is a great history buff and has read that sometimes Christian martyrs who were crucified in the Roman circus received the additional punishment of having their breasts amputated for the amusement of the public. To do this they did it slowly with oiled ropes. Unfortunately for the crucified girls, this is the way that the torturers are going to use. It's going to be quite a spectacle, so I recommend the public not to miss a minute of this.

- How long will the execution last, Jenny?
Holly reportera.jpg
- I don't know, but surely several hours, the executioners usually don't rush with these procedures.

to be continued

base teta atada.jpg
The executioners carefully tied the greased ropes at the base of the massive breasts of the condemned women without them being able to do anything to prevent it.

i+76a.jpg
Then they tied the other end of the ropes to some weights and dropped them so that the ropes stretched and the nooses strangled the base of the women's breasts. One would have said that the breasts would burst but human skin is very resistant, so this type of torture can last for hours, it all depends on the skill of the executioners who increased the weight little by little. The girls howled in pain on the crosses and for a few hours they regretted that they had grown such big tits.
LUCILLA 47.jpg
Tens of thousands of women all over the world, even decent housewives and hot MILFs, masturbated in the privacy of their rooms dreaming and fantasizing that they were in Tunisarbia suffering an ordeal like that.
Helga 50.jpg
It was not strange that some women subjected to this brutal torment experienced something similar to giving milk because their nipples resembled sprinklers. That must have given them both pleasure and pain.
mastur 013.jpg
- Oh yes, oh yes, I have to go to that country, I can't take it anymore, I can't stop masturbating thinking about them crucifying me in Tunisarbia, OOOOHHH

to be continued

0-ga115.jpg
After squeezing and strangling the breasts of the crucified women for hours, the executioners of Tunisarbia used to stab thick red-hot needles through the udders.
Lucie agujas.jpg
- OH, again,......oh yes deeper motherfuckers AAAAAAAA
Lucie tetas amputadas.jpg
The function of the needles was to prevent the ropes from coming loose from the breasts when the pressure increased.

- AAAAYYY, MOTHERFUCKERS, ENOUGH,.....THEY'RE GOING TO EXPLODE.
computer 13 A.jpg
- I love the screams of that busty white woman, I think I'm going to cum.
th270x360_image09.jpg
- Yasmina, dirty whore!, what were you doing? You were touching yourself again watching those damn crucifixions. I already warned you, I'm going to call the police immediately, this time nothing will save you. You will be crucified on one of those crosses that excite you so much.

to be continued

Holly tetas amputadas.jpg
- I can not stand anymore! How painful! tear them from me, I beg you, tear them from me once and for all
9b800c24e29fab274a4962ec45851d2f.29.jpg
- By Allah!, those sadistic executioners know how to do their job well. I wonder what they would do with me
Holly crucified6.jpg
The torture continued for hours until nightfall. The girls who had been crucified for three days amid atrocious torments asked that death come to them now.
MD-8.jpg
....But this depended on the delicate but resistant skin of her breasts.

- IIIIIIAAAYYYYYYYY, MY GOOOOD
MD-11.jpg
Finally it happened, one after another the women's breasts were amputated and the crucified ones bled to death nailed to the cross.

to be continued

Epilogue

The debreasting practiced in Tunisarbia had an impact on thousands of masochistic women around the world who volunteered to undergo an extreme experience and hired gangs of authentic sadists and psychopaths to torture them no possibility of turning back. Far from cowing these women, the cruel crucifixions in Tunisarbia pushed more and more young and pretty girls to surrender to extreme torture practices carried out in clandestine and secret places by gangs of sadistic torturers.
Masoquistic girls.jpg
The mafias of professional torturers had so many requests that they only accepted the youngest and most beautiful women to subject them to inhuman torture. The busty girls were the most sought after.....That's what happened with Sharon and her sweet cousin Jenny. Sharon had inherited a lot of money from her grandmother and thanks to it she was able to hire a gang of gangsters who kidnapped the two girls and took them to an unknown location to carry out their voluntarily accepted torture. Her cousin Jenny asked to be crucified, but Sharon preferred to hang by her tits until death. Needless to say, once kidnapped, they could no longer repent or go back. When they were led to the torture chamber the two girls felt shivers of fear and excitement.
1877492921.jpg
The executioners tore off the light nightgowns they were wearing and after stripping them completely naked, forced them to suck their cocks and fucked them in their pussies and anuses. Despite the brutal ordeal that awaited them, the girls behaved submissively and did their best to suck their torturers' cocks with great delicacy.

Then hell began and while Jenny was crucified with nails on a St. Andrew's cross, Sharon was hung by her tits in front of her.

Sharon's torture lasted several hours during which the running knots of greased rope strangulated the base of her tits millimeter by millimeter.
Sharon -22.jpg
At one point the executioners made the torture much worse by whipping her with whips soaked in salt water and vinegar.
Copia%20di%20Sharon%20-0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20cover.jpg
Sharon's execution was caught on video and became widely popular as a snuff film.
debreasted01.jpg
Such was its success that several influential men in the state pushed for this method of execution to be introduced into the country's laws. If the convicted person was a busty beautiful woman, the judges ruled that she be debreasted in public

to be continued

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom