Images enhanced with AI

Go to CruxDreams.com
For those who may have missed it, this site can turn nothing art into truly glorious images.

www.123rf.com

The problem is NSFW content is officially banned, but you can usually get around it with a clever choice of words. The other problem is the the service costs money, but you can try it out for free.

Like any AI program, I can churn out some awful garbage, but no problem, just crank it up and try again.

I have some further tips for generating AI images, if anyone is interested. I'm not big on crucifixion, though.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 606
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 317
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 414
"I will suck your cock! I'll do anything, just don't hang me" she begs...

Let me say it this way, Tree:
If she's willing to suck my cock and supposedly do "anything" just in the face of her death on the gallows... then, sorry.... let her dangle from the rope. That bitch!

Boy, people here do like some raunchy stuff! Nonetheless, I try to please, and will share with you a few things you can do with a computer in the privacy of your own home.

Until last year SeaArt was probably the place to go for NSFW AI. Unfortunately, they banned the NSFW and it is no longer of much use. PixAI also banned the NSFW *officially* and removed most of the BDSM loras (the models used to produce AI images) from their site. BUT there are people in Japan and elsewhere who just don’t see the point of American Puritanism, and their loras (lots of them!) are still available if you log into PixAI through Discord. You will probably have to Google around to find the particular loras you want, but it shouldn’t take much time to find something. Meanwhile Tensor.art just never got around to banning anything, you can just swear to being 18 or older, and whatever they’ve got is yours. All of these sites cost money to use, by the way, but you can get some credits (10,000 a day) on PixAI just for showing up.

As you may have gathered, I’m not actually much interested in gruesome stuff, and prefer the more artistic/erotic side. But this site is unfortunately not suitable for displaying my wholesome products, because 400K is just too small. If the moderators approved a string called “Arty BDSM” or something like that and allowed me to put up just ONE 2 Meg picture a day (instead of 5 of the 400K), I would be “in like Flynn” and probably come up with a donation too.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 310
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 292
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 322
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 338
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 343
Some of the loras available on Tensor.art. Notice that some of these are anime style and some realistic style. Those are the two basic styles, and they aren't always compatible. Nor is there any guarantee that your kinky lora will work with the model you have chosen. In general, it is easier to work with anime, because it is simpler and few restrictions apply. Converting it to the realistic style can be tricky, however.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 247
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 250
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 226
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 188
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
More stuff from Tensor.,art. I wish I could show you the full-sized originals, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 176
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 207
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 221
  • image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 194
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 204
Are you serious?
You want to execute her completely naked on "Old Sparky", the electric chair?
Surely you're doing this for the first time, right? Hell, you'll be surprised what a mess and a stink it will be: the electric current creates extreme muscle contractions and pushes out everything that's in her bladder and bowels!
Guys, put a nappy panties on the delinquent and stuff a fat plug up her arse!
Use a direct current of 15,000 volts at 9 or 10 amps for 30 seconds. Don't forget to soak the electrode sponges in salt water if you don't want it to smell like a barbecue.
And give her a goodbye fuck before you get her ready and strap her onto Old Sparky.
Good luck!

Addendum

One more hint:
In the fictional kingdom of Khadenia, we electrocute bitches by placing them on two vertically parallel rod electrodes on the seat of the chair (one in their arses, the other in their twats) and then screwing two electrodes into their nipples.
Our method makes the whole thing more interesting. (For us of course, not for them).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom