Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I do not think so. It doesn't look like a telescopic device. And this is not the only video of this kind. There are a lot of videos on the web where a huge dildo bulges out of the stomach right near the diaphragm.

This device appears to me to be similar to a stage knife: it telescopes into a spring-loaded shaft. I doubt that more than a few inches actually entered the model's butt.
Seems that subscribers of cruxforums are not too familiar with sex toys.
Such are extremely flexible and deform completely when inserted - to follow the colon. Nota bene: Female rectum has got a little wider curve from rectum to colon; however, that is not a deal breaker for males. And it does not go all the way up in one single turn, but there are colon's curves needing to push the object into another direction.
Any rigid object can merely penetrate few inches as to collide with the rectum's curve.

Last edited:
Brooke's Impalement

Chapter 1​
Entering the torture chamber Vlad smiled at the obvious look of terror already visible within Brooke's eyes as she stared in horror at the ominously torturous impalement post, “Since this the first time you’re going to suffer impalement let me explain what’s going to happen. First I’m going to tie your wrists and ankles then, carrying you onto the platform I’m going to lift you over the impalement post and impale you vaginally, forcing your body down until the tip of the post reaches your cervix.” Smiling darkly at the look of utter horror in Brooke’s eyes, Vlad continued, “You’ll find that just as the tip of post enters your cervical canal, the toes of your shoes will just manage to reach the platform.” Pausing to tie Brooke’s wrists tightly together behind her back, “I will leave you standing there on your toes, struggling to keep the tip of the impalement post from slipping deeper into your body, until I see your calves starting to tremble. At that moment I will push the platform out from under your feet.” With Brooke’s wrists
bound Vlad knelt down, sliding the palms of his hands down along the back seams of Brooke’s stocking clad legs before securely binding her ankles, “With the platform’s support removed you will feel a sudden explosion of agonizing pain deep within your belly as the full weight of your body caused the unyielding tip of the impalement post to press painfully upward into your cervical canal. The pain will cause you to instinctively grip the impalement post’s shaft between your knees and insteps in what you will quickly discover to be an utterly futile attempt to keep yourself from sinking slowly deeper onto the post’s invading tip.
Standing, Vlad felt Brooke trembling as he picked her up in his arms and carried her up the platform’s steps, Staring into Vlad’s cold eyes, a faint gasp escaped Brooke’s lips as she felt the impalement post’s shaft sliding upward against the insides of her thighs, its cold steel tip slipping into her sex, the sudden dull ache as it’s tip reached her cervix causing her to desperately stretch her legs until the toes of her high heels reached the edge of the platform
A mix of terror and pain coursing through her mind, Brooke could already feel her calves starting to tremble and her heart racing with anticipation as she watched Vlad walk down the platform’s steps and rested his hands against the edge of the platform as he paused for a long moment to admire the shape of her desperately trembling calves. The sudden tightening of his grip as she felt the wooden planks of the platform start to slide beneath souls of her high heels as Vlad started the platform moving. Suddenly the platform slipped from beneath her toes and she screamed in agony as the unyielding tip of the impalement post made its way upward into her cervical canal, her knees and insteps instinctively clamping to desperately grip the impalement post as tightly as she could manage. Brooke cried out as she discovered, as had countless other women, that her stocking clad thighs combined with her bound ankles to make it impossible to prevent her slow steady impalement...........

Chapter 2

Brooke yells why are you doing this to me? Vlad says because of your sins.Your husband told me that you are a cheating slut, that your 3 children are not his but were fathered by 3 different men. He asked me to impale you with it entering your slut cunt and that will be the last thing that enters it. He is watching by webcam.
Her slow ride down the pole continues , the pain is intense ,the smooth long tip of the impalement post forcing the muscles of Brooke's cervix to dilate as it's deadly shaft gradually slipped deeper inside her .Even as she struggled against the inevitable , Brooke fully understood the horrifying hopelessness , the smooth silk stockings preventing her from slowing her descent on the smooth shaft of the impalement post , the effective way the ropes binding her angles also reduced her ability to do so.
Screaming in terror Brooke gripped the impalement post tightly between her knees as she felt a sudden , painful , tearing sensation deep within her belly , the muscles of her cervix finally surrendering to the unrelenting pressure as her body slowly slipped deeper on the impalement posts invading shaft.During the long and torturous hours that followed , Brooke's desperate struggles ,aided by her corset's strict compression of her insides, slowed by never completely stopped the sharp advancing tip of the post 's progress . The sickening sensation as the cold steel shaft gradually slipped deeper and deeper inside her violated body. The unrelenting and unescapable agony as the impalement post advanced ,until screaming helplessly, Brooke felt the tip pushing upwards through her diaphragm and into her chest.
Within moments the tip safely slipped through her chest missing both her lungs and heart and reached the underside of her trachea.......

Chapter 3

Brooke tries to buy her way out by offering Vlad money , she tells him that she will pay him whatever amount of money he wants and pleads with him to spare her life. Vlad says that her husband has paid him for his services and a cheating slut deserves to die.
Brooke feels a crunching sensation as the sharp tip of the post breaks through the underside of her trachea and starts it's advance up her throat, she starts to gag as the tip forces her head back as it slips past her tonsils, the thick shaft pushing her tongue down as it forces her mouth open. Brooke tries but can't scream as she watches in horror as the tip slips upward out of her mouth. She desperately fits back the tears , she is in agony , she watches the gleaming steel tip of the post sliding upward as her feet finally reaches the floor . She stares up at the tip protruding from her mouth. Brooke realized the long hours of unspeakable horror she allready had endured were merely the start of her long and tortuous ordeal.She would endure many more hours of suffering..........

Chapter 3

Brooke tries to buy her way out by offering Vlad money , she tells him that she will pay him whatever amount of money he wants and pleads with him to spare her life. Vlad says that her husband has paid him for his services and a cheating slut deserves to die.
Brooke feels a crunching sensation as the sharp tip of the post breaks through the underside of her trachea and starts it's advance up her throat, she starts to gag as the tip forces her head back as it slips past her tonsils, the thick shaft pushing her tongue down as it forces her mouth open. Brooke tries but can't scream as she watches in horror as the tip slips upward out of her mouth. She desperately fits back the tears , she is in agony , she watches the gleaming steel tip of the post sliding upward as her feet finally reaches the floor . She stares up at the tip protruding from her mouth. Brooke realized the long hours of unspeakable horror she allready had endured were merely the start of her long and tortuous ordeal.She would endure many more hours of suffering..........
One must feel the agony Brooke is going through... It is only the knowledge that she so richly deserves this punishing execution does one find solace in her death...

Chapter 4

Brooke's torture continues on for hours ,struggling not to choke on the saliva pooling around the thick metal shaft filling her throat , she grows weaker and Vlad knows the end is near. He walks towards her carrying a laptop , she looks up and see's her husband on the screen of the laptop , smiling at her suffering , it is the last thing she see's as all goes black.
Vlad removes Brooke's dead body from the impalement post and carries her into the next room , he cuts her head off and carries her body out into his backyard. He digs a shallow hole in his flower dead , places her in it and covers her with soil , her body will now feed his roses.
He goes back inside , carries Brooke's head into another room and mounts it on his throphy wall , he stands back looking at all the heads and wonders who will be the next to join them. The end

Seems that subscribers of cruxforums are not too familiar with sex toys.
Such are extremely flexible and deform completely when inserted - to follow the colon. Nota bene: Female rectum has got a little wider curve from rectum to colon; however, that is not a deal breaker for males. And it does not go all the way up in one single turn, but there are colon's curves needing to push the object into another direction.
Any rigid object can merely penetrate few inches as to collide with the rectum's curve.
That problem can be solved. Don't forget that some people (not me, god helps) are elbow-deep fisted. Somewhere is a vid of me(!) inserting at least 25cm inflexible dildo... Don't think someone is interested, but it is available on demand (was in 2014). I also have an ugly pic with the leg of a chair.

Chapter 4

Brooke's torture continues on for hours ,struggling not to choke on the saliva pooling around the thick metal shaft filling her throat , she grows weaker and Vlad knows the end is near. He walks towards her carrying a laptop , she looks up and see's her husband on the screen of the laptop , smiling at her suffering , it is the last thing she see's as all goes black.
Vlad removes Brooke's dead body from the impalement post and carries her into the next room , he cuts her head off and carries her body out into his backyard. He digs a shallow hole in his flower dead , places her in it and covers her with soil , her body will now feed his roses.
He goes back inside , carries Brooke's head into another room and mounts it on his throphy wall , he stands back looking at all the heads and wonders who will be the next to join them. The end
Interesting but too bad this waste. A pretty single head is well, but if it is mounted, accompanied by both breasts and together pussy-genitalias unit, on a trophy plate, it is much better.

Attachments

• 15 (1).jpg
    15 (1).jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 987
  • 15 (4).jpg
    15 (4).jpg
    336.5 KB · Views: 901
Back
Top Bottom