Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
It seems like the whore cuffed herself and then decided it would be a good idea to step on a footstool, sit her pussy on a pole and then kick the footstool away. She obviously knew she would use her hands and legs to step outside the pole once she feel it ripping her inside. She wanted to make sure she's being impaled with no escape and the obvious hot feeling of her vagina being violated by the merciless pole and gravity action.

But who needs this ugly naked male giant - in my opinion much too dominant in this set
I like him. There were pictures, where the girl rubbed his cock with her tied feet as the giant pulled her on the spit. I imagined that the giant played with her, pulled her up and pushed down to maximize the satisfaction. BTW he's so gigantic, you can believe he can single handedly impale that lovely, poor girl.

Жестокая и жестокая казнь молодых красивых христианских еретиков. Они отказались отречься от своей веры. Им показали деревянные заостренные прутья и сказали, что это будет их последняя поездка. Их посадят на них и пронзят их влагалища. Их привяжут так, чтобы снизу было видно, как пронзены их киски. Они были готовы принять казнь полностью голыми и в бесконечной боли на публике. Их раздели и раздевали догола. Их киски были заполнены ветками. Избили и хлестали. Толкали их спереди в пыль, как скот на убое. Затем их ноги раздвинули со всей силой перед всеми, их киски были заполнены жиром и спермой и обработаны большими деревянными дилдо. Киски были чрезвычайно расширены, чтобы открыть влагалище и сделать его менее узким. Затем большие, заостренные деревянные пруты были вставлены и забиты глубоко в их влагалища. Пока прут не вышел из тела в области груди. Они стонали и кричали от бесконечной боли. Под наблюдением возбужденных мужчин. Затем их подняли в воздух. Их полностью голые тела были выставлены напоказ и пронзены или обезглавлены. Люди кричали и наслаждались, наблюдая, как их казнят

Откуда взялась эта гифка?

this is a file posted in internet archive of the same serie

It reminds me of the days when I used to watch these films in peep shows, the days of super-8 films!
Thanks for the link!

Back
Top Bottom