Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh my god! Now I can't think anything else, that she's my sweetheart daughter and I watch her die. This model is the most awesome I've ever seen... So natural, so lovable, so pure, so terrified, still accepts her fate, because she knows her daddy wanted that from her birth. I always whispered it in her ears as we were together and she came always with me at the same time. Now she can fulfill her daddys dreams, and I know, I will follow her soon, because I'm next. I'll fuck her for a last time on the spit but then the executioner will tie my arms and legs to her body firmly to die in starvation for days, to see what I've done to my dear starlight.

Well, the impalement--not-fatal, just painful--is on the previous page (293).

I get it that some fans of impalement are fans of dead. My preference is that the girls in this scene will wake up tomorrow on the floor--perhaps with various fluids seeping out of them as a reminder--when the Guard returns and drags them away for more torture. I'm a fan of renewable resources, and hopefully these two will have been renewed by a night's heavy sleep with agonizing but stimulating dreams of what has been done to them--and what is yet to come.

For those who prefer extermination as a form of torture (I consider it the end of torture), the images are there and can be projected any way the viewer prefers.

My definition of impalement is the insertion of anything undesired by the owner of an orifice into said orifice under duress. Whip handles, soldering irons, sticks, dildos--hell, even a cock under the proper circumstances. By my definition, they don't cause agonizing death, but they do cause humiliation and pain that might even involve some pleasure (as even a fatal insertion might)--hence the humiliating part. But they can be removed and replaced by other items depending on the creativity (or lust) of the torturer.

Fantasies and biology are so far away from each other. My ultimate fantasy would be an impalement method (from ass to mouth) not deadly, but extremely painful, possibly bearable for 1-2 days. When the "executioner" pulls the pole out, everything returns to normal (except the dreams they'll follow). There would be clubs where willing subjects could be imapled to amuse others.

BTW, where can we found those images? I tried on Subscribetar, but could'nt find an artist name Tiedy.

Fantasies and biology are so far away from each other. My ultimate fantasy would be an impalement method (from ass to mouth) not deadly, but extremely painful, possibly bearable for 1-2 days. When the "executioner" pulls the pole out, everything returns to normal (except the dreams they'll follow). There would be clubs where willing subjects could be imapled to amuse others.

BTW, where can we found those images? I tried on Subscribetar, but could'nt find an artist name Tiedy.
Here is a link to his site:

Back
Top Bottom