Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm not a big fan of impalement through the vagina, but this specific picture is so interesting. You can really feel how she's all stretched in a hard position yet her vagina is somehow keeping her up. She's battling, contracting all of her muscles so hard to avoid her final fate.
Plus, her body struggling looks so hot...
One can only imagine such situation in real life.View attachment 1512819
Would be great if a 3D Master like Jucundus could elaborate this cruel impalement scene

I have had some strange things pushed up inside me, but not all the way out the other end of my body. It is a turn on to see impalement pictures but Iam not volunteering thank you
Me neither. But as a fantasy, it is great.

After the first set I thought... Oh god! If she'd be my beloved daughter who willingly tried to die in this way to please her daddy. After which I follow her, because life isn't worth without such a brave and fantastic daughter. Now, after some more sets I think... the same :D Man! Such a natural beauty suffers in a horrible, but arousing way. 10/10 for me!

Teresa is younger than Katy. She is jealous not only of her sister's body but also of her success with the guys. When the two girls are being punished by their father for their promiscuity, he "forces" them to hurt one another. Katy haltingly participates in whipping her sister but with nowhere near the enthusiasm that Teresa shows when returning the favor. As their father is out of the chamber for a few moments, Teresa takes advantage of Katy's spread position and tries to find out how far the handle of the single-tail will penetrate her. She has already discovered that the torturer has swollen and juiced Katy's pussy in a shameful way. Katy pleads and then cries out as Teresa teases open her pussy lips and then tries to ram the handle up inside her. Perhaps if the girl can damage her sister--or at least make her channel less tight--the boys will find her less desirable. Katy cries out and arches at her sister's painful and humiliating efforts, but her pussy will not take invader, and father returns to end the game.

Attachments

• imp1.jpg
    imp1.jpg
    503.6 KB · Views: 379
  • imp4.jpg
    imp4.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 396
  • pre imp.jpg
    pre imp.jpg
    578.4 KB · Views: 442
Poor Katy in Trophy Wives has been whipped, tortured with pliers, electro tortured, had her pussy burned and raped and has ridden the horse while being whipped. At the end of an agonizing day, she and her friend Teresa are laid out on the cold floor, barely conscious, dreaming their day is finally over.

They are barely aware as the guard comes back into the room, still lusting to hurt Katy. He begins his foreplay whipping between her legs as she lies cuffed and helpless beside Teresa. Then, in a final humiliation, he invades her burning, aching pussy with the handle of his single-tail, first rubbing her outer lips to tease them open and make her wet against her own will. Then he slides the handle into her and jams it deep, making her cry out. She no longer begs, knowing it is worthless. She clenches her legs, her eyes pleading with him to remove his hard, cold leather cock...and then he does. He jerks it out abruptly, making her scream once again.

Attachments

• 1 TW imp1.jpg
    1 TW imp1.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 2 TW imp.jpg
    2 TW imp.jpg
    349.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 3 TW imp4.jpg
    3 TW imp4.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 336
  • 4 TW imp3.jpg
    4 TW imp3.jpg