Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Wow. I just have no words OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Here you are, the great Jukundus,
Did it in 3D.
This picture makes you want to look at it and just HOWL.
Like a dog. Right in the heart, so to speak. A huge stake and an open ass. The horror of the victim. And the executioner who both supports her and licks her.
This is wonderful!!!!!!!!!
This is wonderful!!!!!!!!!:ole::ole::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

Last edited:
Stupid Google translator.
I meant that it would have been great if Jukundus had done it in 3D, and not at all that it was his painting.
First it translates one thing, then it turns out that it is something completely different
It's bad when you don't know English at all

I couldn't resist and had to do something with pic 3.
One of the stronger orcs of the warband to the warboss: "Chief, diz meats ain't gonna feed da whole punch of us. When are we gonna roast da otha humie?"

Attachments

• orc feast.jpg
    orc feast.jpg
    509.9 KB · Views: 1,166
Last edited:
Wine, grain, peace! As they say in my beautiful country !!
I'm not a big fan of impalement through the vagina, but this specific picture is so interesting. You can really feel how she's all stretched in a hard position yet her vagina is somehow keeping her up. She's battling, contracting all of her muscles so hard to avoid her final fate.
Plus, her body struggling looks so hot...
One can only imagine such situation in real life.95.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate Dee in Cruel World's new Trophy Wives experiences a different kind of impalement. A soldering iron is buried within her pussy and heated. After she has begged enough, Alex releases her arms to let her remove the painful intruder--a kindness, she hopes--but soon she is stretched again and impaled by another, somewhat softer but larger device and experiences a different kind of heat.

Attachments

• TW R buried1.jpg
    TW R buried1.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 552
  • TW imp Kateside.jpg
    TW imp Kateside.jpg
    388.7 KB · Views: 527
  • TW Bimp close.jpg
    TW Bimp close.jpg
    835.9 KB · Views: 525
  • TW Bimp pushhot.jpg
    TW Bimp pushhot.jpg
    489.2 KB · Views: 541
  • TW Bimp.jpg
    TW Bimp.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 685
Please use the thumbnail option when posting pics. I’ve edited the posts to thumbnails for you this time. Are these pics your own art? If they aren’t, we require posted pics to be less than 400 kb. Also the daily limit on a thread is 5 pics a day unless one is posting an illustrated story, in which case the limit is 10.

Please use the thumbnail option when posting pics. I’ve edited the posts to thumbnails for you this time. Are these pics your own art? If they aren’t, we require posted pics to be less than 400 kb. Also the daily limit on a thread is 5 pics a day unless one is posting an illustrated story, in which case the limit is 10.
I apologize, this is my first time posting. I’ll have to figure out how to use the thumbnail option. The work is not my own. It’s artwork I had commissioned by an artist named Tiedy. I’ll only post 5 pics in the future.

Back
Top Bottom