Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Contest

Hello i would ask for a contest with this kind of material. I hope you can do Photoshop. Please be part of it. It would be fun. We can rate the best ones together. Please post the results here. thank you. the pervert will be happy..... 2 GIRLS from different ankles and a few backgrounds, but use your own settings if you like.

Attachments

• Contest.png
    Contest.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 966
  • Contest 2.png
    Contest 2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 781
  • Backgrounds.jpg
    Backgrounds.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 761
  • second model .png
    second model .png
    1.2 MB · Views: 840
  • img-4U3pNfjCAvSunaSr0ewYQ.jpg
    img-4U3pNfjCAvSunaSr0ewYQ.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,028
Last edited:
Contest

Hello i would ask for a contest with this kind of material. I hope you can do Photoshop. Please be part of it. It would be fun. We can rate the best ones together. Please post the results here. thank you. the pervert will be happy..... 2 GIRLS from different ankles and a few backgrounds, but use your own settings if you like.
Higher quality of the starting material would be better. I can't get good results out of these pics.

Tout ca me rapelle bien des souvenir d'une surprise de Maitresse un soir au retour de soirée BDSM
un pieu avec deux sangles pour fixer les chevilles au centre d'une cage.
j'avais les mains libres mais ne pouvais rien en fait à cause d'une cage de chasteté sournoise.
Bref, elle m'a laissé enferme et empale a méditer quelles heures seul dans le noir.
désolé mais je n'ai pas d'image représentant mon doux supplice nu mais sans public..

All this reminds me of memories of a surprise from Mistress one evening when I returned from a BDSM evening.
a stake with two straps to secure the pegs to the center of a cage.
I had my hands free but couldn't actually do anything because of a sneaky chastity cage.
In short, she left me locked up and impaled to meditate for hours alone in the dark.
sorry but I don't have a picture of my sweet torture naked but without an audience..

Last edited by a moderator:
Tout ca me rapelle bien des souvenir d'une surprise de Maitresse un soir au retour de soirée BDSM
un pieu avec deux sangles pour fixer les chevilles au centre d'une cage.
j'avais les mains libres mais ne pouvais rien en fait à cause d'une cage de chasteté sournoise.
Bref, elle m'a laissé enferme et empale a méditer quelles heures seul dans le noir.
désolé mais je n'ai pas d'image représentant mon doux supplice nu mais sans public..
english??

Attachments

• impale contest for Pervertedjizzboy.jpg
    impale contest for Pervertedjizzboy.jpg
    522.9 KB · Views: 1,012
another girl
If I have time I like to do something with this one. I have to do something with the arms first, they are not properly tied behind her back.

If I have time I like to do something with this one. I have to do something with the arms first, they are not properly tied behind her back.
If you zoom in on the original you can see it has been cut and glued from different parts that don't match that good. I have to skip on this one.

Back
Top Bottom