Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like the sign in the background. Impalement is the perfect method of execution for crimes against chastity, especially for adulterous wives. If they aren’t satisfied with their husband’s cock, they can have one that will never go soft, no matter how vigorously they ride it.
I want to see the impalation post thicker. I Want to see how impalement stick tores apart her vagina or anus. I want to see how every inch going into her body hurts.

Last edited:
Very creative and erotic way to do impalement
It was (is?) used in Asiatic countries as a form of torture execution. However - the victim usually would be tied, lying on his/her back and couple of bamboos were growing underneath her/him.

Not much to say - I prefere the version of @Eva Inanna ;) However why one bamboo? There should be two, one for anus, second for vagina :)

"Boss, We put a pole deep in the vaginas of every of the 35 condemned Girls, you can hear them groaning. They will be eaten by the birds soon" "No you fuckin Idiots, i told you to strip them naked and impale them afterwards, now you have the strip them out of their clothes. The Sultan wants to see them totally nude. Rip the stupid damn cloth of their flesh, they are very beautiful and everybody wants to see how the Pole is going deep in their dirty pussies. The Folks love to see these beauties suffer to death only in fully nudity, this is how we made it with all the other females since for ever, make them damn nude...now.."

Attachments

• impaled nude idiots.jpg
    impaled nude idiots.jpg
    842.9 KB · Views: 1,105
Last edited:
I don't think is our Barb . . . too busty!

Barbara's endurance test 1.jpgBarbara's endurance test 2.jpgBarbara's endurance test 3.jpgBarbara's endurance test 4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom