In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Okay, but THIS exciting device, this very special pillory frame, which Piglet from the former INSEX impressively presents to us here, could be passed off as a potency-enhancing agent for erectile dysfunction. The thing is ... is ... just ... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgrmpffffffffffffffff ...
(Again... that damn foam at my mouth...)
The tit pillory is a very exciting detail. The ideal is that the woman has two "nice big tits". The breast is made up of fat that easily deforms if compressed, taking on different but always exciting images. It also contains many sensitive nerve endings and therefore the pain is different from woman to woman. Crushing them or tying them at the base causes venous vasoconstriction but not arterial vasoconstriction, so the blood arrives but does not flow out, increasing the volume of the breasts, causing the color to change and increasing the sensitivity, the consistency of the breasts and therefore the pain. Even just touching the nipples means sending a very painful nervous discharge that reaches the brain from the breasts and drives the woman crazy. Squeezing can release serum or blood (sometimes even milk) from the nipple which completes the picture of successful torture. A separate chapter is milking which acts on other levels of the mammary structure, an always very interesting topic which we will see elsewhere.

The tit pillory is a very exciting detail. The ideal is that the woman has two "nice big tits". The breast is made up of fat that easily deforms if compressed, taking on different but always exciting images. It also contains many sensitive nerve endings and therefore the pain is different from woman to woman. Crushing them or tying them at the base causes venous vasoconstriction but not arterial vasoconstriction, so the blood arrives but does not flow out, increasing the volume of the breasts, causing the color to change and increasing the sensitivity, the consistency of the breasts and therefore the pain. Even just touching the nipples means sending a very painful nervous discharge that reaches the brain from the breasts and drives the woman crazy. Squeezing can release serum or blood (sometimes even milk) from the nipple which completes the picture of successful torture. A separate chapter is milking which acts on other levels of the mammary structure, an always very interesting topic which we will see elsewhere.
Knowledge and expertise that must be highly appreciated!

Knowledge and expertise that must be highly appreciated!

Hey famagosta and Eva Inanna, guys, this is realy great!

Human lactation anatomy, promoting/increasing lactation and breastfeeding counselling was my professional speciality in hospital gynaecology and I have taken all my knowledge and experience into my fetish world after my hospital time:
HucowPlay, "udder" treatment, milking (also with real farm barn milking machines!) and artificially induced lactation are my main fetish areas.
In the past 14 years I have performed 34 sessions (the next one on 13 July in Frankfurt/Main) and archived hundreds of my own session photos, which I am happy to share, as well as my experiences, which I have also been doing in my extensive presentation in the German Joyclub.de since 6 years.
I haven't mentioned it here in CFs yet because I haven't come across this topic here. All the better that the opportunity has now arisen:
When and where do we start?
Shall we open a separate thread oor section?
I can contribute a lot of material!

Here are a few photos from two of my sessions to whet your appetite...

Attachments

• SH - Milking - Overview 12.JPG
    SH - Milking - Overview 12.JPG
    448.1 KB · Views: 262
  • Milking.Eva-3-22-18.JPG
    Milking.Eva-3-22-18.JPG
    52.8 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:

Human lactation anatomy, promoting/increasing lactation and breastfeeding counselling was my professional speciality in hospital gynaecology and I have taken all my knowledge and experience into my fetish world after my hospital time:
HucowPlay, "udder" treatment, milking (also with real farm barn milking machines!) and artificially induced lactation are my main fetish areas.
In the past 14 years I have performed 34 sessions (the next one on 13 July in Frankfurt/Main) and archived hundreds of my own session photos, which I am happy to share, as well as my experiences, which I have also been doing in my extensive presentation in the German Joyclub.de since 6 years.
I haven't mentioned it here in CFs yet because I haven't come across this topic here. All the better that the opportunity has now arisen:

The Fallen Angel has a thread called, "Milking Slave Girls" here on CruxForums, which covers this subject. You might want to post your images there. :BoredSmiley:

... Crushing them or tying them at the base causes venous vasoconstriction but not arterial vasoconstriction, so the blood arrives but does not flow out, increasing the volume of the breasts, causing the color to change and increasing the sensitivity, the consistency of the breasts and therefore the pain...
Everything you say is 100% correct!
Of course, I also love the traditional binding of the breasts with appropriate ropes and also clamping them in my tit presses.
But my favourite way is to cover the breasts with two sturdy, hard-to-stretch industrial rubber sealing rings, which are slipped over the breasts with very special pliers (insanely expensive, that thing!) and tightly and firmly attached at the base of the breasts.
Wow, it's super cool to see how the two bags immediately turn into bulging balls and how they change colour to dark purple after a short time - (see the picture in my previous post).
Then comes my goose feather, which plays tenderly on the ultra-sensitised nipples... I've already been able to bring a few ladies to climax with it - my best reward!

The Fallen Angel has a thread called, "Milking Slave Girls" here on CruxForums, which covers this subject. You might want to post your images there. :BoredSmiley:
coool, thanks!

I still have more of an appreciation of simply tormented purple breasts than turning women into cows when turning them into horses suits them so much better (but I was never writing with another Pony girl enthusiast).

Breast sucking a real torture in a hidden pleasure
some considerations
The sentence should be reserved for young women, better if they have recently given birth, and accused of witchcraft
Important element for an optimal result: that they are busty
Position of the condemned woman: on her knees, with her ankles locked to the ground and her legs wide apart. Wrists clenched so far away that he couldn't touch her body. Neck stuck inside a pillory with head looking down.
Apply the suction cups with a timer of no less than one hour.
Mechanism of action: continuous and pulsed sucking determines the production of hormones including oxytocin which promotes the contraction of the uterus. Therefore, prolonged stimulation on the breasts also acts on the uterus, inducing pleasure up to orgasm.
If the condemned woman has a mechanical dildo that enters and exits the vagina, the pleasure becomes greater the greater the pain from rubbing the dildo and the rhythmic action of the suction cups on the breasts.
Result: the condemned woman screams in pain and pleasure
Variation for condemned relapses: tie the base of the breasts which in a few minutes become hard, purple and very sensitive. The pain is increased to the point of madness and the audience gets maximum pleasure in their suffering

I still have more of an appreciation of simply tormented purple breasts than turning women into cows when turning them into horses suits them so much better (but I was never writing with another Pony girl enthusiast).
Oh hell, I could write a book about my futile endeavours!

In our cultural environment and in our society, cows are regarded as less intelligent animals (not to mention downright stupid). With limited learning ability and no recognisable emotions, they stand around all day staring stupidly and chewing their cud.
In German, "du dumme Kuh!" ("you stupid cow!") is a swearword and a misogynistic insult to girls and women.
The value: What is a good and healthy dairy cow worth, which produces an average of around 27 litres of milk per day (that's up to 10 tonnes per year!), e.g. one of the famous "Schwarzbunte" or "Holstein" breeds? Up to 25,000 euros for genetically healthy breeding cows.

Let's move on to the horses, to the mares:
Horses are spirited, very communicative (if you can "read their ears") and very capable of learning - at least incomparably more so than cows.
A mare is an agile yet very graceful and noble creature. And mare's milk, which is rich in fat and protein, is expensive; it is used to make soaps, high-quality cosmetics and healing ointments.
The value: a highly bred and successful racehorse can easily be worth several million euros on the international high society market.

In addition, girls are born with the puberty-active horse gene. But I've never seen a girl with an I-love-cows gene standing around in the pasture with the cows!

From the very beginning, 15 or 16 years ago, when I came into this scene, I tried to portray my ladies as [noble] mares instead of [stupid] cows in the context of milking games.
In my own publications, in my presentations at erotic meetings and in milking sessions that I performed, I praised my ladies/modells as mares.
I didn't succeed in getting the scene excited about this term, on the contrary: I was looked at uncomprehendingly and I even often received mocking grins and stupid remarks.
With the rapidly growing milking fetish community from the turn of the millennium, the term "Hucow" (initially often spelt "HuCow") finally became established and is now firmly anchored in the fetish.

I only agree with the use of the term cow on one point: If a woman is to be portrayed as a real dairy cow with her tits attached to a real milking machine and if she wants to be photographed exactly like that at the milking machine, then it is an extremely arousing experience to paint a naked woman all over her body with dermatologically tested theatre/film make-up in the typical cowhide pattern! On the few occasions when I was involved, three times, we had a lot of fun and laughed a lot.

It's a shame that "Hucow" has established itself as a generic term for the wonderful fetish, but I ran against it in vain. Unfortunately.

Nevertheless, I don't miss the opportunity to address one or other of my models as "my dear mare" or "you proud splendid mare".

Apply the suction cups with a timer of no less than one hour....

1 hour!
Even with a conventional breast milk pump and its maximum vacuum of -450 mbar - - - and we already have painful haematomas in the nipples and on the areoles.
In sensitive women, this can quickly turn into mastitis, which requires medical attention. Congratulations!
(My milking machines with up to -900 mbar [the vacuum must be calculated as a parabola!] are on the breasts for a MAXIMUM of 8 minutes, then I end the session or we take a break for at least half an hour).

About the statement
"Mechanism of action: Continuous and pulsating sucking determines the production of hormones, including oxytocin, which promotes contraction of the uterus. Therefore, prolonged stimulation of the breasts also affects the uterus and leads to pleasure and even orgasm."
is to say:
To a certain extent, this applies to new mothers who have given birth in the last 5 to 8 months. Otherwise: fairytale hour!
And the fact that sucking on the breasts can bring a woman to climax is not wrong in theory, but cannot be generalised under any circumstances: in practice, however, this is statistically only the case for around 0.2% of women, i.e. 1 in 20... depending on their disposition, constitution and mood.

Everything you say is 100% correct!
Of course, I also love the traditional binding of the breasts with appropriate ropes and also clamping them in my tit presses.
But my favourite way is to cover the breasts with two sturdy, hard-to-stretch industrial rubber sealing rings, which are slipped over the breasts with very special pliers (insanely expensive, that thing!) and tightly and firmly attached at the base of the breasts.
Wow, it's super cool to see how the two bags immediately turn into bulging balls and how they change colour to dark purple after a short time - (see the picture in my previous post).
Then comes my goose feather, which plays tenderly on the ultra-sensitised nipples... I've already been able to bring a few ladies to climax with it - my best reward!
I’m small-breasted and there are two ways to tie them: a complicated rope arrangement that not always work, and the rubber bands you just described. In my case, your way is the best.
And the fact that sucking on the breasts can bring a woman to climax is not wrong in theory, but cannot be generalised under any circumstances: in practice, however, this is statistically only the case for around 0.2% of women, i.e. 1 in 20... depending on their disposition, constitution and mood.
0.2% is equivalent to 2 woman per thousand, that is to say, one in 500 hundred.

I’m small-breasted and there are two ways to tie them: a complicated rope arrangement that not always work, and the rubber bands you just described. In my case, your way is the best.

0.2% is equivalent to 2 woman per thousand, that is to say, one in 500 hundred.
That's right! According to the statistics, one woman in (approximately) twenty = five per cent.
So it should read: 5%
Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

For all of you who are interested:

Because the topic somehow turned to the milking of women's breasts and Tmaster kindly drew my attention to the "Milking Slave Girls" thread yesterday, I have presented my agricultural milking machines there, as well as my collection of historical breast milk pumps and a 20-part photo documentation of a forced milking of one of my "Huows", milk slave "M".

Continuations of my milking sessions will follow...

I have been performing milking sessions for many years (the next one in July in Frankfurt/Main with four ladies from 6 or 7 BDSM couples), but I had no idea that there is a special thread for it here in CF.
I will occasionally present a small selection from hundreds of my own pictures there.

And the best is - P D is active again :) the barn is back, yay!
Yes, that was a long break! It's good that it's finally starting again, I'm already looking forward to what's going to happen in the barn...

Back
Top Bottom