In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree appreciated your comment about the size of the hand restrains and fixed the situation...
View attachment 1495152
Very nicely corrected, really! The openings for the hands now look convincing.

But can I still grumble a little?
The lady seems to have a fascinating hair care system: It's pouring with rain, but her hair is completely dry and curly!
Hairspray? Shampoo?
L'Oréal? Schwarzkopf? Wella? Damn, they make millions with this stuff...!

After a lot of huffing and puffing plus to-ing and fro-ing,I've finally got my fiendish Pillory device ready for next week...
I decided to replace the original bases with longer versions,in order to accommodate a set of foot and wrist clamps.....(pic 1) spot the difference...Screenshot_20240706_145142_Gallery.jpg

I
was going to use the foot clamp in a vertical style,(if required) as a set of Stocks,but sadly the system wasn't exactly feasible :( (pic 2..)
Screenshot_20240706_145150_Gallery.jpg
The other pics are showing the finished article...as such.
Will post the rest tomorrow...
Screenshot_20240706_145202_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240706_145231_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240706_145238_Gallery.jpg

After a lot of huffing and puffing plus to-ing and fro-ing,I've finally got my fiendish Pillory device ready for next week...
Congratulations and recognition: It really looks absolutely professional!
It must have taken you a lot of effort and I'm facing an even bigger problem: I also have to design a pillory for our club, which must be no less professional than yours. But with two or three different perforated inserts (perforated frames) for changing, adjustable in height and, on top of that, it has to be easy to dismantle and transport!
Ouuwww!
I think Rome was easier to build...

Now clean out the background before she graces them!
umm yeah these were taken indoors at my humble abode due to the blessed rain...
Anyway next week,all this stuff will be transported elsewhere,for the purpose of a Photo-shoot.
So the background won't be as cluttered !! lol. ;)

Congratulations and recognition: It really looks absolutely professional!
It must have taken you a lot of effort and I'm facing an even bigger problem: I also have to design a pillory for our club, which must be no less professional than yours. But with two or three different perforated inserts (perforated frames) for changing, adjustable in height and, on top of that, it has to be easy to dismantle and transport!
Ouuwww!
I think Rome was easier to build...
As it so happens,I'm already thinking ahead,and planning on doing a Height-adjustable set of uprights....another trip to B & Q beckons !!

As threatened promised,here's the other crap pics of my home-built Pillory.... showing the halves in open mode. (I need to fashion a locking pin for the horizontal slats.Plus fill in a few excess holes. Oops lol.)
Screenshot_20240706_145244_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240706_145830_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240706_145808_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240706_150614_Gallery.jpg

Back
Top Bottom