In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
One thinks of the Third Servile War when 6,000 slaves were crucified along the Via Apia. (Spartacus was not among them. He evidently was killed during the final defeat, but his remains were either never found or were not identified.)

The stench of 6,000 decomposing bodies - being used as carrion by the crows - would have been gross as Alisha mentions. All their joy at being crucified would then have been a memory :eek:. I wonder if any female slaves were among them. I would guess there were a good number...camp followers, companions and so on.
The glory of Rome would have also been smelly.
But I don’t expect much from those garum swilling thieves!

I used to perform death scenes, naked for past lovers because I was afraid of my personality bieng rejected...you can't talk to a girl playing dead.....I never faked orgasm....and I never will....
Bieng a dead naked body is too easy....
It's not living.....its not loving.. imho
Goo for you to come to better terms with who you are and to be accepted for that!

I think the ultimate aftermath of the crucifixion, ....a rotting corpse on the Cross is kinda gross .
I dunno....am getting vanilla now?
that's precisely why they were left to rot, as a warning. Until the wood and nails were needed for another ...
Eulalia gets to the point.

It's not only a warning for passers by and spectators, but also shocking for newly condemned victims that just arrive at the execution site with the crossbeams on their backs.
Just imagine, that must have been pure horror.

Totally crushing for the arriving condemned to look at the skeletons, rotten corpses, corpses and people that are in death struggle. Eventually as you arrive, the executioners are about finishing their deadly work on one of the victims.

Then they take the Patibulum off of your back, your clothes land on the ground.......

The Welsh Webb Team has captured such a for a victim horryfying moment in this thrilling shot:

Arrival.JPG

Last edited:
I think my fantasy has shifted, when the victim arrived at the execution site they would see me nailed to the Cross, completely naked, completely murdered and covered in blood, swords rammed into my ass and pussy, my wide eyes ,open mouth of my dead face, all very sexy but is it right? Is it sane?.
.....no......no...it isn't ....not for me anyway....

My sexual playtime is now about me attached to the x cross and bieng lost in pure pleasure, sybians, fucking machines, toys and good old fashioned cock....and other women:)

I think my fantasy has shifted, when the victim arrived at the execution site they would see me nailed to the Cross, completely naked, completely murdered and covered in blood, swords rammed into my ass and pussy, my wide eyes ,open mouth of my dead face, all very sexy but is it right? Is it sane?.
.....no......no...it isn't ....not for me anyway....

My sexual playtime is now about me attached to the x cross and bieng lost in pure pleasure, sybians, fucking machines, toys and good old fashioned cock....and other women:)
Up my alley

I'll be naked on the Cross, defeated and motionless, but not dead. After a day of bieng brought to screaming orgasms I am unconscious, my eyes closed, mouth open.
When people squeeze my wet pussy I moan in sleeping pleasure
I wake up when a tongue enters my mouth.
I kiss passionately, I look into her eyes, her face,after we kiss
I roll my eyes and pass out...
.....I quietly whimper in my sleep as she licks my pussy....

I'll be naked on the Cross, defeated and motionless, but not dead. After a day of bieng brought to screaming orgasms I am unconscious, my eyes closed, mouth open.
You write about these fantasies with so much passion . Reading it makes me almost feel as if I'm standing in front of your cross...

It's not only a warning for passers by and spectators, but also shocking for newly condemned victims that just arrive at the execution site with the crossbeams on their backs.

Totally crushing for the arriving condemned to look at the skeletons, rotten corpses, corpses and people that are in death struggle. Eventually as you arrive, the executioners are about finishing their deadly work on one of the victims.

Then they take the Patibulum off of your back, your clothes land on the ground.......

The Welsh Webb Team has captured such a for a victim horryfying moment in this thrilling shot:

View attachment 1494722
i would be beside her for be crucified at her side

Here you see the redeeming power of crucifixion. We, onlookers, watch you suffer, and endure the humiliation of you nudity. You still are alive, you still can talk, move, but it is all in a context of despair.

We read your titulus! You are a thief.

Maybe, I am a thief too, or I do other bad things. But my feet are still on the ground!

Watching the crucified is liberating. Whatever I do wrong, it cannot be so bad that I deserve to be crucified, like you are! I am sure it will never happen to me! I walk the right way. Your crucifixion clears my conscience from bothering about what I do. I can live further on with a blank sheet!
Hi Loxuru,
thank you for your openness and for writing about your feelings at the sight of me.
When I sit and raise my head, I look at you spectators, wondering how you feel at the sight of the executed. For whatever reason, only a few come forward and speak to me.

YEEEEEESSS !

Alisha crucifiée 2.png

:rolleyes::bdsm-heart::rolleyes:

Hi Loxuru,
thank you for your openness and for writing about your feelings at the sight of me.
When I sit and raise my head, I look at you spectators, wondering how you feel at the sight of the executed. For whatever reason, only a few come forward and speak to me.
I am not going to approach you and ask you how it "feels" to be crucified, about the emotions and pain you suffer!

I keep watching from a distance and try to imagine it myself, suppose it were me.

Hi Loxuru,
I keep on reflecting the scene! Thieves Cire and Andrea got crucified since crucifixion is the legal sanction for that crime.

I fully agree with that, but yet, some doubts trouble me.

According to the sentence, they die a slow, agonizing death, while being fully exposed naked to the crowds.

Yes, the cruelty of crucifixion is intended as a deterrent!

So, knowing well this fate, when caught, while do people nevertheless commit that crime?

Imagine, I would steal an apple, one apple from a fruit vendor! The next moment, I think, I would be engulfed by fear! Suppose someone has spotted me!?

The judge will say “Stealing is stealing, once a thief, always a thief!”, and he will have me nailed to a cross, like Cire and Andrea, just for stealing one apple!

So, does the deterrence actually work? Or, otherwise, is the sentence of crucifixion rather intended as an instrument of state terror, rather than for enforcing criminal law?

Had Cire and Andrea, clearly “professional” thieves, never considered their possible fate? Did that prospect nevertheless made them go on?

When I watch them, the way they behave on their cross, I cannot stop myself having the impression that, I will not say they “enjoy” it, that would be a heavy overstatement. But somehow… well, a thief always commits his criminal acts in a “stealth” modus. Silently, unseen, unnoted and unwitnessed. Such is the total opposite to the current status of Cire and Andrea! Was the prospect of this end always subconsciously present in their minds throughout their criminal lives?

Some kind of unspoken desire for extreme public attention, as compensation for their activities that were not allowed to see the light of day?

Perhaps, they had shivered from fear too, after they had stolen their very first apple? But gradually, when they discovered that crime could pay, this has changed. Now, as they hang to their cross, they seem to behave like : “Yes, we were criminals, and now we got caught, but all these years we could commit our crimes unhindered and steal from you! Eat that!” Some sort of job pride.

I wish I could look into their head! There is only one way to find out for myself!

I look around! Crucifixions attract merchants! Is their an apple vendor around? Not that I cannot afford buying an apple, but I suddenly feel like craving for an apple! Getting me one for free! The crowd is focused on the crosses, so no one will probably notice me, when I simply steal one!?

Let’s start the experiment!

View attachment 1494722
Agree, very dramatic moment, here's same style pics
001...jpg002...jpg

I keep on reflecting the scene! Thieves Cire and Andrea got crucified since crucifixion is the legal sanction for that crime.

I fully agree with that, but yet, some doubts trouble me.

According to the sentence, they die a slow, agonizing death, while being fully exposed naked to the crowds.

Yes, the cruelty of crucifixion is intended as a deterrent!

So, knowing well this fate, when caught, while do people nevertheless commit that crime?

Imagine, I would steal an apple, one apple from a fruit vendor! The next moment, I think, I would be engulfed by fear! Suppose someone has spotted me!?

The judge will say “Stealing is stealing, once a thief, always a thief!”, and he will have me nailed to a cross, like Cire and Andrea, just for stealing one apple!

So, does the deterrence actually work? Or, otherwise, is the sentence of crucifixion rather intended as an instrument of state terror, rather than for enforcing criminal law?

Had Cire and Andrea, clearly “professional” thieves, never considered their possible fate? Did that prospect nevertheless made them go on?

When I watch them, the way they behave on their cross, I cannot stop myself having the impression that, I will not say they “enjoy” it, that would be a heavy overstatement. But somehow… well, a thief always commits his criminal acts in a “stealth” modus. Silently, unseen, unnoted and unwitnessed. Such is the total opposite to the current status of Cire and Andrea! Was the prospect of this end always subconsciously present in their minds throughout their criminal lives?

Some kind of unspoken desire for extreme public attention, as compensation for their activities that were not allowed to see the light of day?

Perhaps, they had shivered from fear too, after they had stolen their very first apple? But gradually, when they discovered that crime could pay, this has changed. Now, as they hang to their cross, they seem to behave like : “Yes, we were criminals, and now we got caught, but all these years we could commit our crimes unhindered and steal from you! Eat that!” Some sort of job pride.

I wish I could look into their head! There is only one way to find out for myself!

I look around! Crucifixions attract merchants! Is their an apple vendor around? Not that I cannot afford buying an apple, but I suddenly feel like craving for an apple! Getting me one for free! The crowd is focused on the crosses, so no one will probably notice me, when I simply steal one!?

Let’s start the experiment!
They took my body and turned it into pain. I love my body, like when people enjoy it. But what they did to me is indescribable.

Actually I'm scared to look at that destroyed body. That huge nail keeping my feet on my suppedaneum, all these whipmarks on my skin. The only area without damged skin seems to be around my balls and my cock. Everything else is nothing than cuts, blood, sweat and dirt.

I want to prevent to look at my nailed wrists, but when I turn my head to watch Andrea, I'm forced to. That sight of the nails in the wrists scares me the most. I shiver, turn my head to the spectators.

Some are talking, some look at us with interest, some come close and look straight at me. As if they want to inhale the agony.
Sometimes they are smiling when I stand up to breathe and expose my dangling cock. Then the women whisper each other in the ears.

As a criminal I never thought that this could happen. The idea of getting caught only sporadically existed and has here turned into horryfying reality for Andrea and me.

Back
Top Bottom