In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
They took my body and turned it into pain. I love my body, like when people enjoy it. But what they did to me is indescribable.

Actually I'm scared to look at that destroyed body. That huge nail keeping my feet on my suppedaneum, all these whipmarks on my skin. The only area without damged skin seems to be around my balls and my cock. Everything else is nothing than cuts, blood, sweat and dirt.

I want to prevent to look at my nailed wrists, but when I turn my head to watch Andrea, I'm forced to. That sight of the nails in the wrists scares me the most. I shiver, turn my head to the spectators.

Some are talking, some look at us with interest, some come close and look straight at me. As if they want to inhale the agony.
Sometimes they are smiling when I stand up to breathe and expose my dangling cock. Then the women whisper each other in the ears.

As a criminal I never thought that this could happen. The idea of getting caught only sporadically existed and has here turned into horryfying reality for Andrea and me.
As I expected, the vendor had not noticed that I grabbed an apple from his stock.

I suddenly feel paralysed. I had crossed a point of no return! I try to move away from the stall without drawing his attention. Meanwhile, I anxiously look around! Had no one seen me!?

Suddenly, I cross the looks of a woman, of around fifty! Has she seen my theft? Will she alert the guards? I am stuck between trying to pretend innocence, and running away as hard as I can! I curse myself already for my stupidity! Waves of uncontrollably fear rush through my body, through my head. I imagine myself already getting crucified on the spot, next to the other thieves!

The woman nods to me. At least, she does not shout “thief!”, but suppose, she will walk calmly to one of the guards and inform them? She vanishes in the crowd.

I further look around! Nothing more to worry about, it seems. Oh wait! Cire and Andrea! I suddenly feel their eyes on me, high from their cross! Of course, they must have seen me! As experienced, professional thieves, they no doubt can spot an act of theft amidst a crowd, even in a fully occupied circus! It would be some last act of revenge of them, to denounce a thief among the crowd that mocks and taunts them, and almost celebrates their cruel fate! A last show of “You see, you folks are not better than we are!?”.

The best way to get rid of the evidence, is… eating the apple I stole.

Curiously, it tastes very good. One of the best apple I ever ate! I wonder, whether that is because I stole it? Stolen good teasing to steal more!?

“Delicious, isn’t it?” A woman’s voice says from behind me.

It’s that lady whom I thought she had witnessed by crime. There she stands, eating herself an apple!

“That was naughty of you, Mister!” she says, with irony. “But after all, he better should watch his business instead of lecherously staring at the crucified! So, I took one too!?"

“You see what they do with thieves! You must be eager to get crucified?” I ask her.

She bites a piece out of her apple, and when it is chewed, she continues :

“But don’t feel too much pity with that vendor! Have you seen what he asks for one apple? For the price of one, I buy more than a libra of apples at the market! That’s outrageous! If they crucify thieves, they should nail him, up there, too!”

We both turn our heads towards the crucified thieves.

“Did you come here, to see justice done, or to enjoy the public spectacle of naked bodies in agony!?” she then asks with an inquiring voice.

“I got here, because I was eager for a delicious apple!”

She laughs.

“Good reply! I think, that, amidst all the cruelty of such an execution, there is still something erotic, that makes it an attractive spectacle! Even the crucified themselves experience that!’

“Serious!?” I ask (but somehow feel, she has a point).

“But mind you! I have no pity with them! They had made of theft their profession, their way of life! They deserve it! Yet, I cannot put away the thought, that they enjoy it!” she says.

“I sometimes have that impression too! Even though dying on a cross is excruciatingly painful!”

“I tell you what! See it from this side : there are finer ways to die, but there are also worse one’s.

“What do you mean!?” I ask.

“It starts with a small lump on the breast, that gets bigger. But it is just the visible part of some evil that spreads inside the body, until it reaches the spine! From then on, all that’s left is excruciating pain! Endless, weeks long, and without prospect that it would ever go away! Only when that monster has taken all the force of the body, and devoured all resources, and nothing is left than skin over an exhausted skeleton, it lets its victim die! My grandmother had it, it took my mother and my sister too! And they were ten years younger than my age today! Every night, I dream that I got such a lump on my breast too! I tell you this : best of all, I would like to die in peace! But when I would be offered the choice between forty-eight days of suffering excruciating pain, without any prospect left, or just forty-eight hours of excruciating pain, like those thieves on the cross, my choice would be easily made!”

Her voice had meanwhile turned into some… determination. She finishes her apple and throws away the core.

“Does it disturb you, what I am telling?” she says, now with irony in her voice. “That’s how I am! I sometimes feel I live on borrowed time since a few years!”

“Try to put it out of your mind!” I try to comfort her.

“Maybe, it is by eating lots of apples, that I kept that monster out of my body for so long already!” she says.

“Could be!” I reply.

“What do you think!?” she then says with a naughty voice! “Shall we raid that stall again for another free apple? That vendor is still too distracted!”

I hesitate.

“Come on?” she insists. “Apples are good for health!”

Good for health, or shorten our lives drastically if they catch us! There are still at least two poles unoccupied, and there is always a stock of patibula on the crucifixion site. Everything is in place to nail both of us next to Cire and Andrea!

My common sense heavily protests and engulfs me once more with worry and fear! But somehow, I had already crossed a line – once a thief, always a thief – and all through my feelings of anxiety, a wave of excitement erupts, triggered by a prospect to be crucified together with that woman, like Cire and Andrea are already!

As I expected, the vendor had not noticed that I grabbed an apple from his stock.

I suddenly feel paralysed. I had crossed a point of no return! I try to move away from the stall without drawing his attention. Meanwhile, I anxiously look around! Had no one seen me!?

Suddenly, I cross the looks of a woman, of around fifty! Has she seen my theft? Will she alert the guards? I am stuck between trying to pretend innocence, and running away as hard as I can! I curse myself already for my stupidity! Waves of uncontrollably fear rush through my body, through my head. I imagine myself already getting crucified on the spot, next to the other thieves!

The woman nods to me. At least, she does not shout “thief!”, but suppose, she will walk calmly to one of the guards and inform them? She vanishes in the crowd.

I further look around! Nothing more to worry about, it seems. Oh wait! Cire and Andrea! I suddenly feel their eyes on me, high from their cross! Of course, they must have seen me! As experienced, professional thieves, they no doubt can spot an act of theft amidst a crowd, even in a fully occupied circus! It would be some last act of revenge of them, to denounce a thief among the crowd that mocks and taunts them, and almost celebrates their cruel fate! A last show of “You see, you folks are not better than we are!?”.
The best way to get rid of the evidence, is… eating the apple I stole.

Curiously, it tastes very good. One of the best apple I ever ate! I wonder, whether that is because I stole it? Stolen good teasing to steal more!?

“Delicious, isn’t it?” A woman’s voice says from behind me.

It’s that lady whom I thought she had witnessed by crime. There she stands, eating herself an apple!

“That was naughty of you, Mister!” she says, with irony. “But after all, he better should watch his business instead of lecherously staring at the crucified! So, I took one too!?"

“You see what they do with thieves! You must be eager to get crucified?” I ask her.

She bites a piece out of her apple, and when it is chewed, she continues :

“But don’t feel too much pity with that vendor! Have you seen what he asks for one apple? For the price of one, I buy more than a libra of apples at the market! That’s outrageous! If they crucify thieves, they should nail him, up there, too!”

We both turn our heads towards the crucified thieves.

“Did you come here, to see justice done, or to enjoy the public spectacle of naked bodies in agony!?” she then asks with an inquiring voice.

“I got here, because I was eager for a delicious apple!”

She laughs.

“Good reply! I think, that, amidst all the cruelty of such an execution, there is still something erotic, that makes it an attractive spectacle! Even the crucified themselves experience that!’

“Serious!?” I ask (but somehow feel, she has a point).

“But mind you! I have no pity with them! They had made of theft their profession, their way of life! They deserve it! Yet, I cannot put away the thought, that they enjoy it!” she says.

“I sometimes have that impression too! Even though dying on a cross is excruciatingly painful!”

“I tell you what! See it from this side : there are finer ways to die, but there are also worse one’s.

“What do you mean!?” I ask.

“It starts with a small lump on the breast, that gets bigger. But it is just the visible part of some evil that spreads inside the body, until it reaches the spine! From then on, all that’s left is excruciating pain! Endless, weeks long, and without prospect that it would ever go away! Only when that monster has taken all the force of the body, and devoured all resources, and nothing is left than skin over an exhausted skeleton, it lets its victim die! My grandmother had it, it took my mother and my sister too! And they were ten years younger than my age today! Every night, I dream that I got such a lump on my breast too! I tell you this : best of all, I would like to die in peace! But when I would be offered the choice between forty-eight days of suffering excruciating pain, without any prospect left, or just forty-eight hours of excruciating pain, like those thieves on the cross, my choice would be easily made!”

Her voice had meanwhile turned into some… determination. She finishes her apple and throws away the core.

“Does it disturb you, what I am telling?” she says, now with irony in her voice. “That’s how I am! I sometimes feel I live on borrowed time since a few years!”

“Try to put it out of your mind!” I try to comfort her.

“Maybe, it is by eating lots of apples, that I kept that monster out of my body for so long already!” she says.

“Could be!” I reply.

“What do you think!?” she then says with a naughty voice! “Shall we raid that stall again for another free apple? That vendor is still too distracted!”

I hesitate.

“Come on?” she insists. “Apples are good for health!”

Good for health, or shorten our lives drastically if they catch us! There are still at least two poles unoccupied, and there is always a stock of patibula on the crucifixion site. Everything is in place to nail both of us next to Cire and Andrea!

My common sense heavily protests and engulfs me once more with worry and fear! But somehow, I had already crossed a line – once a thief, always a thief – and all through my feelings of anxiety, a wave of excitement erupts, triggered by a prospect to be crucified together with that woman, like Cire and Andrea are already!
Andrea turned her head towards me:
"Did you see? That guy that's been mocking us is no better than we are.

I answer strained:
"I saw it. He's been mocking us pretty bad. But still, they are thieves like us and we should not betray them."

Andrea gasping:
“Come on, you asshole. Since when do you have qualms about killing someone?"

Then laughing:
" Besides, if it makes you feel better, we won't kill them, the legionnaires will do that for us."

Andrea is pulling herself up to breathe. Are her nipples hard because of the possible betrayal, or because of the lack of air?
As always, when she moves upwards, her breasts dangle slightly.
A lot must come out of her legs when she stands up. To do this, she has to push against the two nails sticking out of her feet. The nails have worked their way a little further back into her feet and the wounds bleed a little more.
Then she's done it, she's standing. She throws her head and hair back. She hunches over and stretches her tits forward, emptying her lungs and filling them with fresh air.

I'm still sitting on my peg. It takes an incredible effort every time to climb onto the nail in my feet, pull on my wrists and stand up.
I can still stand it, my shortness of breath is not yet great enough to force me.

I will call a guard, I'm thirsty......

Hum, I think that never I could insult other crucified (excepted perhaps Loxuru who put me at this place :confused::mad:) ...
We're there to die in atrocious sufferings and it's not the moment to disperse our stengths into some useless affronts !
Hi Messaline,

unbelievable how you endure your punishment.
Not everyone does it like you. Anger and frustration prevail in many crucified people. Their hopeless situation removes all inhibitions and they don't mind mocking or insulting others.
It is quite conceivable that this situation was quite desirable.

Andrea turned her head towards me:
"Did you see? That guy that's been mocking us is no better than we are.

I answer strained:
"I saw it. He's been mocking us pretty bad. But still, they are thieves like us and we should not betray them."

Andrea gasping:
“Come on, you asshole. Since when do you have qualms about killing someone?"

Then laughing:
" Besides, if it makes you feel better, we won't kill them, the legionnaires will do that for us."

Andrea is pulling herself up to breathe. Are her nipples hard because of the possible betrayal, or because of the lack of air?
As always, when she moves upwards, her breasts dangle slightly.
A lot must come out of her legs when she stands up. To do this, she has to push against the two nails sticking out of her feet. The nails have worked their way a little further back into her feet and the wounds bleed a little more.
Then she's done it, she's standing. She throws her head and hair back. She hunches over and stretches her tits forward, emptying her lungs and filling them with fresh air.

I'm still sitting on my peg. It takes an incredible effort every time to climb onto the nail in my feet, pull on my wrists and stand up.
I can still stand it, my shortness of breath is not yet great enough to force me.

I will call a guard, I'm thirsty......

....the legionnaire approaches but walks between me and Daniela and past Andrea towards the two dark-skinned male slaves. In one hand is the bucket of posca, in the other the short stick with the sponge attached to the end.

The slave owner has also removed their and Daniela's loin clothes some time ago, so that the three slaves are also completely unprotected from the prying eyes of the onlookers.
Penises and testicles dangle merrily back and forth with every movement.
The legionnaire dips the sponge into the liquid and rubs it over the left slave's face, chest and stomach. He then lets the crucified man suck out posca from the sponge. He does the same to the slave on the right and then turns to Daniela.

He dips the sponge into the bucket and washes it carefully over her face, decollete, tits and belly. Then he wets her legs and pussy and lets her suck on the sponge.

Next it's Andrea's turn. He also wipes her face with the wet sponge. But he dips the sponge into the posca again and almost washes her sagging breasts with their wonderfully large areolas from the inside out. After he has moistened her stomach and legs, he brings the sponge to the lips of my accomplice hanging directly to my left.
While watching, I decide to betray the two thieves in the audience as soon as I have drunk posca.
But for now, it's Andrea's turn. The legionnaire holds the sponge slightly away from her face and she sticks out her long tongue to lick the sponge. As the sponge is brought closer to her, she purses her lips and sucks greedily on the sponge.

Then it's finally my turn. The legionnaire stands directly opposite me at eye level. The wet sponge with the posca strokes my face. I close my eyes to prevent the drink from getting into my pupils. The soldier wipes my chest with the sponge. Moistens the sponge again and wipes slowly from the inside towards my nipples, sending a completely unknown shiver through my body.

As he wipes my stomach, Daniela speaks quietly to him from behind:
"Those two bystanders back there, they each stole an apple from the vendor."

He seems to ignore what Daniela has said as he finishes by wiping my legs and on my cock. I drink and stop thinking about the fact that Daniela has already committed treason, while the posca is cooling down my skin.....

Very creative and exciting use of posca! :rolleyes:

As he wipes my stomach, Daniela speaks quietly to him from behind:
"Those two bystanders back there, they each stole an apple from the vendor."
Two each, actyally! :D
Mind your own business, Lady! You are crucified! Who will listen to you!?:loco:

Back
Top Bottom