INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just a normal interrogation
001.jpg 002.jpg titty-interrogation.jpg tumblr_mbqx397CwY1ryv8ymo1_1280.jpg

And he didn't end all of his stories. Hope someone can end these stories later.
He had a habit of not bringing his stories to a conclusion, for whatever reason. But I doubt anyone will take on the job of finishing those sets. It would be a big job for sure, and to be honest it's perhaps best to just leave his work alone as a tribute to him.

Hope someone likes this AI picture of mine
I do like it, but you'll see that I've added an extra image.

Although as an artist you are permitted to post images up to 2MB, that doesn't mean that you should. The image that you posted is a .png of 1.7 MB. I've saved it as a .jpg of just less than 300kB, and I can see no discernable loss of quality.

To illustrate that, I have zoomed both the .png and the .jpg to 800%:

png at 800%.jpgjpg at 800%.jpg

Please don't regard this as a ticking off - you have followed the rules - I'm kind of using your image to consider the .png v .jpg question.

If images are cutouts with transparent backgrounds then they have to be .pngs, so they are freely permitted when that is necessary, but that is not true in this case.

If artists could consider the file format when posting you could help us to save site costs ;)

Pretty please? :)

I do like it, but you'll see that I've added an extra image.

Although as an artist you are permitted to post images up to 2MB, that doesn't mean that you should. The image that you posted is a .png of 1.7 MB. I've saved it as a .jpg of just less than 300kB, and I can see no discernable loss of quality.

To illustrate that, I have zoomed both the .png and the .jpg to 800%:

View attachment 1521790View attachment 1521789

Please don't regard this as a ticking off - you have followed the rules - I'm kind of using your image to consider the .png v .jpg question.

If images are cutouts with transparent backgrounds then they have to be .pngs, so they are freely permitted when that is necessary, but that is not true in this case.

If artists could consider the file format when posting you could help us to save site costs ;)

Pretty please? :)
sorry about that, it was the first AI image I think I have posted here, ironically I had to reduce it down from the 6MB original LOL!

Message received and understood.

sorry about that, it was the first AI image I think I have posted here, ironically I had to reduce it down from the 6MB original LOL!

Message received and understood.
Nothing to be sorry about, it's a nice picture, posted within the rules. :)

Back
Top Bottom