INTERROGATION

Go to CruxDreams.com
1626563246176.png This is a very effective s-m image, the mirror cleverly gives us an 'all round view'. We see the girl's instinctively cringing away as the Torturer toys with her breast with the Picana, showing her the crocodile clip, the final, painful preparation for the unspeakable agony she's about to suffer - and her young companion is wide-eyed with horror, knowing it will be her turn next ...

And yet, there's a powerful sexual chemistry between victim and Torturer, her eyes are fixed on his intently, her lips waver between fear and determination, but she's keeping control, he and she are partners, joining in a shared drama, a cruel game, she's telling him with her eyes,
'Go ahead, boy, you play your part, and I'll play mine ...'

Last edited:
:DView attachment 1033195 This is a very effective s-m image, the mirror cleverly gives us an 'all round view'. We see the girl's instinctively cringing away as the Torturer toys with her breast with the Picana, showing her the crocodile clip, the final, painful preparation for the unspeakable agony she's about to suffer - and her young companion is wide-eyed with horror, knowing it will be her turn next ...

And yet, there's a powerful sexual chemistry between victim and Torturer, her eyes are fixed on his intently, her lips waver between fear and determination, but she's keeping control, he and she are partners, joining in a shared drama, a cruel game, she's telling him with her eyes,
'Go ahead, boy, you play your part, and I'll play mine ...'
Somebody's fantasy factory has been working at full capacity

Latest addition
Billy, you will note your image didn't upload. It’s a site wide problem and Image Maker is working on it.

It is after 2 a.m. in Moscow, so we may have to wait until tomorrow if you’re in a North American timezone.

Interrogation scene on Suicide Squad 2021​

Featuring Harley Quinn played by margot robbie chained AOH and getting tasered with a cattle prod.

Fanfiction or manipularion worthy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom