Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm already supporting you and I like a lot your art , Ivan.
Nevertheless, I HATE how Subscribestar works.
On too many occasions, the way for downloading images is awful: Slow and uncomfortable.
The names of the files often don't follow a logical order so it's necessary to do the work of renaming all of them if you want to keep the images in the correct order.
The last updates have somehow corrected these nuisances, by offering the possibility of downloading a zip file with the good names.
I hope this way of downloading files is kept on...
Thank you for supporting me. I know Substar is not the best platform but there are few out there which dont have strict rules about what you can post. This limits my possibilities. But yes I do plan of posting all images sets in zip files so the numbers are preserved and it makes downloading easier for you guys.

Hi All,

I have decided to release a few videos to show people what I am creating. Making movies is expensive so I am trying to raise more funds to pay for rendering costs. So if you liked these videos please read the attached word doc. Movies are in the link below. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Greetings - Copy.docx
    16.7 KB · Views: 72
Will there be images of water torture?
I could do a water boarding scene if thats what you mean? I'll have to see what my supporters vote for.
Yes, yes :devil: The front part of the body is too often overlooked. Some even say it is unsightly. But in my opinion, if a woman has a really beautiful body, it does not spoil the look at all. Like in this case.
I agree and doing the front if far more entertaining. Plus I still think she looks beautiful.

I could do a water boarding scene if thats what you mean? I'll have to see what my supporters vote for.
A type of torture where the victim is forced to drink large amounts of water.
R01.jpg
In the first case, the woman simply lies on a table, swallowing water while her torso is bent upwards so that her abdomen protrudes more from both the uncomfortable position and the water inside.

GetGalleryItem (5).jpg
In the second drawing, the woman is not only suffering from the water being forcefully poured into her and the pain in her back, but also from her body being stretched by her arms and legs as if on a rack. Cruel torture for a noble lady who dared to use her beauty for conspiracy.

I agree and doing the front if far more entertaining. Plus I still think she looks beautiful.
Just subscribed to you Ivan! on the flip side, its amazing how bad the search function is on SubscribeStar. I literally looked for you by your exact name and nothing came up. finally my blind ass saw you had a link and that worked.

A type of torture where the victim is forced to drink large amounts of water.
View attachment 1506910
In the first case, the woman simply lies on a table, swallowing water while her torso is bent upwards so that her abdomen protrudes more from both the uncomfortable position and the water inside.

View attachment 1506911
In the second drawing, the woman is not only suffering from the water being forcefully poured into her and the pain in her back, but also from her body being stretched by her arms and legs as if on a rack. Cruel torture for a noble lady who dared to use her beauty for conspiracy.
I put this together too see what people think. I normally give my supporters the option to chose who applies the torture

water1.jpg

Just subscribed to you Ivan! on the flip side, its amazing how bad the search function is on SubscribeStar. I literally looked for you by your exact name and nothing came up. finally my blind ass saw you had a link and that worked.
Hi thanks for supporting me. Its costs a lot to make what I do so it all helps.

I'm not sure why you cant search for me by name. I had that issue too. It might be to do with the extreme nature of the content and them not wanting people to see me unless they are specifically looking for me.

Back
Top Bottom