Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thursday, January 25, 2018 Day 25: Back to another oldie–a very oldie. This is one of the figures I did for "The Last of the Pirates" an emulation of a Yusseby drawing I did for Apostate. To add a little variety to the six figures in the original drawing, decided to envision Ireta as a powerful Nubian pirate who wound up on a cross on a beach along with her other five companions. Here is the original drawing, the figure I developed in Poser in 2006 and a more finished version I tweaked in Paintshop pro yesterday. I still think the V3 figure is pretty crude, but I’ll let you judge the results.

To all my Scottish friends, I hope you have a great Burns supper tonight. I’ll think of you today as I listen to "Ae Fond Kiss" or Andy Steward singing "My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose". If I was at the supper with you tonight, I’d let you have my haggis. In my humble opinion, I think haggis is an acquired taste and I must confess, I haven’t acquired it yet...

Attachments

• irata.jpg
    irata.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 731
  • Render 2PIRATE4.jpg
    Render 2PIRATE4.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 767
  • Render 2PIRATE4  r.jpg
    Render 2PIRATE4 r.jpg
    767.9 KB · Views: 722
The seagulls are looking forward to some juicy bits,

they don't come any juicier! :p

haggis.jpg

to Jastrow :love2:

the finest singer of Burns songs around today, imho

View attachment 557417

the finest singer of Burns songs around today, imho
A haggis!
In the story "Hound of the Whiskervilles", Scrooge McDuck and the nephews go searching for the long-lost tartan of the clan McDuck, delving into Scrooge's Scottish roots. Donald needs courage, and is offered a haggis. "Is this something I am supposed to eat, or just view from a distance?" Louie: "Eat it." They do eventually find the tartan.
Scotland the Brave.
Scotland is a place of strong culture, and they made outsize contributions during the enlightenment and through the 19th century to science in proportion to their population.
I have never read much Robert Burns, but what I have read I've liked, even though I'm not much into poetry. It does make great folk music.

View attachment 557417

Eulalia's picture of haggis reminded me of something and it took me a while to figure it out. It bears a remarkable resemblance to the flesh-eating plant, Audrey 2, in the movie "Little Shop of Horrors". Also yonic in form and embodying every man's most primal fear--a cunt with teeth...(lol!)

Attachments

• audreyII_feat.jpg
    audreyII_feat.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 725
Eulalia's picture of haggis reminded me of something and it took me a while to figure it out. It bears a remarkable resemblance to the flesh-eating plant, Audrey 2, in the movie "Little Shop of Horrors". Also yonic in form and embodying every man's most primal fear--a cunt with teeth...(lol!)
I was thinking of the Pit of Sarlacc from Return of the Jedi. In the original version, it looked like a huge vagina with teeth:
sarlacc1.jpg
Apparently, George Lucas thought the same thing - about Sarlacc, not the haggis - so when he butchered reedited later releases, he cleaned things up....
....by adding a penis with teeth:
sarlacc2.jpg
Being American and Jewish, George Lucas may never have eaten haggis. But, there is a kosher version available:
https://www.myjewishlearning.com/the-nosher/kosher-haggis-is-big-news-for-scottish-jews/

Tuesday, January 16, 2018–Day 16: It is the Night of the Wolf and it is someone’s turn to howl! I think her time on the cross might be coming to a premature end...
From 2008.

You are my hero forever, now! Night Crux is so awesome. Well, any kind of crux in the dark is cool to me, be in at night, during an eclipse, or a rain storm.

Saturday, January 27, 2018-- Day 24: Here’s another new one–finished just this morning! This poor girl has found herself in the hands of some rather cruel captors. It is not really a conventional crucifixion. It does feature a wooden frame to which she has been painfully affixed. Instead of nails, they have used ropes and she’s discovering, however, that the pain they can produce can be just as unpleasant–plus she can be untied and repositioned if her captors have other things in mind. This position leaves her splayed open–full exposed. Her entire naked body can be whipped–it has been and will be again. She can be penetrated both front and rear–she has been and will be again. To help restrain her even more, her ample breasts have been stretched and tightly tied to the side supports making it harder for her to twist and turn trying escape her captor's torments. Painfully constricted, the slightest touch produces agony. Squeezing, twisting, slapping, whipping, the tightly bound globes have been the focus for much of her captor’s activities. The fact that she gave birth not long ago and is still lactating produces some amusing results. And the fire between her splayed open thighs... well, it is not really close enough to cause disfiguring burns, but it does produce an most unpleasant warmth on some rather intimate parts of her anatomy. And when one of the logs ‘pops’ and sends a shower of sparks upwards, the results can be most entertaining...

Attachments

• Stretched and Seared.jpg
    Stretched and Seared.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 906
Sunday, January 28, 2018-- Day 28: I love Atrox’s work! His large, long suffering women have a certain appeal to me. This was an early emulation I did back in 2006 of one of his works. I’m not quite sure why Katia wound up on the cross instead of in the galley. Perhaps she tried to escape from the galley and got caught. I’m not complaining either way...

Attachments

• katia atrox.jpg
    katia atrox.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 757
  • Katia on the Cross r.jpg
    Katia on the Cross r.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 706
Back
Top Bottom