Jastrow's Pic of the Day

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sunday, January 28, 2018-- Day 28: I love Atrox’s work! His large, long suffering women have a certain appeal to me. This was an early emulation I did back in 2006 of one of his works. I’m not quite sure why Katia wound up on the cross instead of in the galley. Perhaps she tried to escape from the galley and got caught. I’m not complaining either way...

I once saved one of Atrox's drawings as "Locusta, the day after Nero died." The accounts say she was executed, but not how. ;)

I once saved one of Atrox's drawings as "Locusta, the day after Nero died." The accounts say she was executed, but not how. ;)
Well, she was paraded through the city before she was executed, so it’s not hard to image her carrying a patibulum, but the ancient writers of histories felt no need to mention it (after all, why would they note the gory details of a routine political purge?).

Plus, this is cruxforums, not rapedtodeathbyagiraffeforums.

Tuesday, January 30, 2018-- Day 30: (I posted the wrong date yesterday. I hope that didn’t mess up your Monday.) For today, I take you back to 2006. I was doing a rendering of Boudica on her cross while her daughters were herded off to a waiting ship to be sold into slavery (or worse). Back then my computer was very underpowered and I could only do one or 2 figures at a time. Here is the figure layer for Boudica and a watching guard. No background or nails or blood. I had to add all that post production. It must have been pretty windy. Someday I might want to go back and visit this story once again...

Attachments

• boudica1r.jpg
    boudica1r.jpg
    668.9 KB · Views: 1,212
Tuesday, January 30, 2018-- Day 30: (I posted the wrong date yesterday. I hope that didn’t mess up your Monday.) For today, I take you back to 2006. I was doing a rendering of Boudica on her cross while her daughters were herded off to a waiting ship to be sold into slavery (or worse). Back then my computer was very underpowered and I could only do one or 2 figures at a time. Here is the figure layer for Boudica and a watching guard. No background or nails or blood. I had to add all that post production. It must have been pretty windy. Someday I might want to go back and visit this story once again...

Jas, I urge you to revisit the Boudicca crucified theme as often as possible. The Iceni Queen hanging butt naked on a cross has long been a favorite focus of my own fetish. And I truly prefer your take from 2010, where you saw fit not to exercise the delicacy of enslavement with the daughters.

Mind you, if you had a fate in mind for them akin to that of The Greek Girls, be my guest. :devil:

Attachments

• 7A94FF8F-A828-48D3-87F0-25FB384CA8CF.jpeg
    7A94FF8F-A828-48D3-87F0-25FB384CA8CF.jpeg
    210.5 KB · Views: 1,156
  • B23CC064-34BF-4FF3-9D80-6B80DD23A428.jpeg
    B23CC064-34BF-4FF3-9D80-6B80DD23A428.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,140
Wednesday, January 31, 2018-- Day 31: The first month of this endeavor is now finished. Are we still having fun? I hope everyone is enjoying seeing these posts. Here’s a new one and a little story to accompany it, inspired by the rather ample woman in the Atrox drawing and rendering I posted this past Sunday.

"She had be born to a family that controlled much of the wealth and power in the small community in which she lived. Fat, pampered and well-fed, she lorded over the town like a queen, much to the disgust of the other residents who bitterly resented her haughty attitude. But when her father died, the citizens rose up and extracted their revenge. Trumped up charges condemned her to the cross. She was stripped naked, her long flowing hair, which had been a source of great pride to her, had been painfully hacked off with a knife, she was whipped and then paraded past the jeering crowd to her place of execution–a place just outside the walls of the city where the citizens dumped their waste and garbage. Here they nailed her to a low inverted cross in a position that forced her thighs widely apart and fully exposed the cleft of her womanhood robbing her of her last bit of modesty and decency. But before they had done so, several of the townsmen of had brutally raped her in all of her holes as the crowd cheered and laughed at her debasement. Her cries and sobs filled the air. Then they left her to suffer in shame. A few of the men took advantage to add to the woman’s degradation and misry by spitting or slapping her face or painfully pinching or twisting her large nipples. Some of the towns women return carrying baskets of garbage or slop bucket full of excrement which they dumped on her head. One girl took a rotting fish and thrust it into her cunt and left it there. As she suffered in terrible agony, then left her–utterly alone except for the vermin which quickly found her. The flies and the rats tormented her endlessly and the birds circled above her with growing interest and anticipation at the feast that awaited them. She had at last become a true queen–the queen of debasement and despair..."

Attachments

• splayed and Degraded A.jpg.jpg
    splayed and Degraded A.jpg.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,090
Jas, I don’t mind plus sized victims, but I confess I still prefer 'em pretty. Not only pretty, but my kink is sufficiently debased that I also prefer them innocent.

It’s all well and good for the wicked to be punished, but the fantasies that get me off are akin to Quoom's Emperor's Revenge. Or like the scenario I've dreamed up for my favorite render of yours to date, the one you titled Newly Nailed.

Attachments

• 4304DBE7-CCB8-4687-A9FE-B5678B528B20.jpeg
    4304DBE7-CCB8-4687-A9FE-B5678B528B20.jpeg
    335.2 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 0D7F2C3C-E8E6-4167-BD9F-F40144C76C62.jpeg
    0D7F2C3C-E8E6-4167-BD9F-F40144C76C62.jpeg
    507.4 KB · Views: 1,056
Maybe - like boxers have to get to the right weight, and models have to have the right figures -
we girls who are to be crucified must get below an acceptable maximum,
while maintaining our curvature -
no doubt that could be achieved with a few weeks hard labour on the treadmill
with a diet of gruel, leftovers and water -
It would avoid the risk of strain injury to the executioners
as well as satisfying the expectations of VIP male spectators!

Maybe - like boxers have to get to the right weight, and models have to have the right figures -
we girls who are to be crucified must get below an acceptable maximum,
while maintaining our curvature -
no doubt that could be achieved with a few weeks hard labour on the treadmill
with a diet of gruel, leftovers and water -
It would avoid the risk of strain injury to the executioners
as well as satisfying the expectations of VIP male spectators!

In training to be crucified? I can imagine the fitness company ads.

“Come on ladies! You want to please the gents? Avoid the embarrassment of breaking your cross? Well, then! Try the Eulalia crux fitness program. Reduce that tummy. Tighten up on that sag. Strengthen those calves and thigh muscles for the coming struggle. Money back guarantee! (Assuming you survive).

Money back guarantee! (Assuming you survive).
Well if we survive being crucified, our executioners will demand double time for having to do it all over again!

I've always favored a non-discrimination policy. Anyone can be nailed. Do you think only pretty girls should experience that fate? I'll bet the old fat woman in my little story felt just as much pain and just as much shame and humiliation (if not more!) than the prettier victims. To paraphrase the Bard, "If you prick us, do we not bleed? " (no pun intended.) Anyway, I'll keep my door open to any and all victims regardless of age, weight or nationality. A wretched time is guaranteed for all!

Some of you might not like the flies in the image so here is a revised image with the little buggers removed. This one is a "No Fly Zone".

Attachments

• Slayed and Degraded B no flies.jpg
    Slayed and Degraded B no flies.jpg
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 987
In training to be crucified? I can imagine the fitness company ads.

“Come on ladies! You want to please the gents? Avoid the embarrassment of breaking your cross? Well, then! Try the Eulalia crux fitness program. Reduce that tummy. Tighten up on that sag. Strengthen those calves and thigh muscles for the coming struggle. Money back guarantee! (Assuming you survive).

(In fond memory of Inge Tarant.)

Attachments

• FDFEF42A-373C-4CDC-BA40-124C0636A5EC.jpeg
    FDFEF42A-373C-4CDC-BA40-124C0636A5EC.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 1,051
Thursday, February 01, 2018–Day 32: Happy February! Happy St. Brigit’s Day! Happy Imbolc! Happy Groundhog’s Day! Whatever...we are at or near mid-point between the winter solstice and the vernal equinox. Let’s hope the worst of the winter is behind us. To mark the occasion, here is a little mini series of 4 new renderings. The storm is coming and this girl will face it alone. Apostate has been posting images of pretty bottoms on the cross over at Cruxfoundation. I thought I’d give him a few more for his collection.

Attachments

• just Before the Storm 1.jpg
    just Before the Storm 1.jpg
    692.9 KB · Views: 1,042
  • Just Before the Storm 2.jpg
    Just Before the Storm 2.jpg
    649.6 KB · Views: 984
  • Just Before the Storm 3.jpg
    Just Before the Storm 3.jpg
    716.6 KB · Views: 960
  • Just Before the Storm 4.jpg
    Just Before the Storm 4.jpg
    569.9 KB · Views: 974
Thursday, February 01, 2018–Day 32: Happy February! Happy St. Brigit’s Day! Happy Imbolc! Happy Groundhog’s Day! Whatever...we are at or near mid-point between the winter solstice and the vernal equinox. Let’s hope the worst of the winter is behind us. To mark the occasion, here is a little mini series of 4 new renderings. The storm is coming and this girl will face it alone. Apostate has been posting images of pretty bottoms on the cross over at Cruxfoundation. I thought I’d give him a few more for his collection.

All good. Nice work!

Friday, February 02, 2018–Day 33: On Sunday I posted one of the layers I had done as part of a larger rendering of Boudica and her daughters I posted in 2006. The image showed Boudica and her guard. Also included in the larger image was a grouping of her 2 daughters being led away by 2 African slavers to a life of slavery and humiliation. The finished rendering also included some seagulls and a galley ship in the background. The finished rendering was called "A Sad Farewell". I was, however, never happy with the figure of Boudica and the guard, so in 2010, I replaced them with a newer version of the two. The original figures were removed and the newer ones added. The new image was called "A Sad Farewell Revised". These images are shown below.

Attachments

• bods kids.jpg
    bods kids.jpg
    831.4 KB · Views: 940
  • boudicca5.jpg
    boudicca5.jpg
    441.5 KB · Views: 977
  • A Sad Farewell Revised..jpg
    A Sad Farewell Revised..jpg
    463.2 KB · Views: 1,014
Jas, still think you should take a cue from Damian about the daughters' ultimate fates, but that would be a tad off topic. ;-)

Attachments

• D869171B-4E3D-418F-8F4E-BAEA8D5C514D.jpeg
    D869171B-4E3D-418F-8F4E-BAEA8D5C514D.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 875
  • 8EB01F49-94DF-4C38-A68C-F45A9BC27934.jpeg
    8EB01F49-94DF-4C38-A68C-F45A9BC27934.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 842
Back
Top Bottom