Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Damn, no ... that´s really good!!!
Yes, this cornu is both: painful and humiliating.
All (!) her muscles are extremely tense with pain ... I wouldn't be surprised if she gets an orgasm in front of everyone ...
Men are said to have an orgasm from excitement and pain being nailed to the cross and getting an erection and orgasm.
Will it be the same with her? I think Ajax really want to try it out ..... That would be the culmination of humiliation ..

They've been getting personal with her all along, grabbing her ass, grabbing her pussy to push her up onto the patibulum when they were preparing to nail her wrists. One of them stuck a finger in her while they were working on tying her feet together. And there's all this exposure, all these strangers around her, looking at her naked. It's got to have some effect.

They've been getting personal with her all along, grabbing her ass, grabbing her pussy to push her up onto the patibulum when they were preparing to nail her wrists. One of them stuck a finger in her while they were working on tying her feet together. And there's all this exposure, all these strangers around her, looking at her naked. It's got to have some effect.
One would certainly think so :rolleyes:

Having slipped lower on the cross as Antius continues to pound the iron nail through her left foot, the regular sounds of the hammer strikes ringing in the air, through the agony she knows she has reached her limit and can't slip lower without the point of the cornu entering her vagina. Her only option is to push her hips forward to avoid the cornu and lower herself to hang by her wrists once again.

In this scene she arches forward, preparing to lower herself while Antius draws his hammer back for the next blow. Her arms and shoulders are straining to help hold herself up, but her strength is running out and the agony in her feet is too much to bear.

But Ajax, standing behind the cross, is reaching for her.

I did not show you the script from this scene onward because I didn't want to reveal where this is going. Here's the description of this scene from the script:

Antius draws back to strike the nail again. Sabina is down a few inches above the cornu. She pushes her hips forward, preparing to lower herself. Ajax moves in behind the cross, preparing to grab her abdomen and pull her back against the cross.​
I can't take my eyes off the beauty in the red dress in the background. Surely something interesting can be done with her in the future!

Having slipped lower on the cross as Antius continues to pound the iron nail through her left foot, the regular sounds of the hammer strikes ringing in the air, through the agony she knows she has reached her limit and can't slip lower without the point of the cornu entering her vagina. Her only option is to push her hips forward to avoid the cornu and lower herself to hang by her wrists once again.

In this scene she arches forward, preparing to lower herself while Antius draws his hammer back for the next blow. Her arms and shoulders are straining to help hold herself up, but her strength is running out and the agony in her feet is too much to bear.

But Ajax, standing behind the cross, is reaching for her.

I did not show you the script from this scene onward because I didn't want to reveal where this is going. Here's the description of this scene from the script:

Antius draws back to strike the nail again. Sabina is down a few inches above the cornu. She pushes her hips forward, preparing to lower herself. Ajax moves in behind the cross, preparing to grab her abdomen and pull her back against the cross.​

I like that there are female spectators obviously enjoying the sufferings of another and naked woman

I can't take my eyes off the beauty in the red dress in the background. Surely something interesting can be done with her in the future!
Verina the prostitute! She is always posing, advertising what she has to sell. In an earlier part of the book she strips naked to torture a crucified man because she doesn't want to get anything on her dress. Then she stands there naked, unselfconsciously talking to the crowd like it's the most normal thing in the world. She is quite a character; I enjoyed creating her and working her into the story. In the beginning, she was just a bit player I stuck in to have someone for Sabina to talk to when she was watching Lucilla being crucified. But then her character took off on its own, and I wrote that down and took pictures! She was too good not to include her in these scenes and I had thought to have her talk with Sabina while she was on the cross, too.

In the next scene, Sabina's attention is divided between the hand that is pulling her hips back over the cornu and the hammer that is about to strike the nail in her left foot again. She can't see the horn between her legs, but she knows it is there. And she does not have the strength to fight against Ajax's powerful grip. She now has only two choices, and Antius will take three or four more hard blows of the hammer to finish driving the nail into the timber of the cross. Through all the torment of the nail wounds, she cannot bear the thought of that wooden horn inside of her.

The onlookers, delighted with this new and unexpected entertainment, laugh at Sabina's reaction. They watch and wonder whether she will have the strength to escape the cornu or give up and let it plunge into her. Again, here are the top ten of the 40 renders I have for this scene. The entire set is uploaded to the Mega file sharing site.

Sabina Nailing Scene 18x8-2_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-3_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-6_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-25_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-71_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-74_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-75_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-80_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-94_0001.jpgSabina Nailing Scene 18x8-125_0001.jpg

Antius reaches his hand out and grabs Sabina's abdomen, pulling her back toward the cross. She realizes what that means, and she struggles as best she can against him. It means he's not going to allow her the choice of hanging by her wrists. Her choices are narrowed to two: She will either hold herself up on her nailed feet while Antius finishes hammering that nail through her left foot, or she will slip down onto the cornu, taking that wooden horn in her vagina before all these onlookers while he does it. It will depend on her strength and will power.

Meanwhile, Antius delivers another blow of the hammer, driving rough iron between the bones of her foot. She screams in agony and fear as she realizes what Ajax is doing to her.

Everyone watching is startled and shows expressions of shock or laughter at this new predicament of Sabina's. This crucifixion is somewhat out of the ordinary because Sabina is a young and pretty girl, a valuable slave who could have been quietly sold. And then there is the cornu. If she had a sedile instead, she might have just rested on that, but the cornu is both painful and humiliating.

I don't like the way Sabina's expression came out in these renders, to the point that I may have to go back and redo it. Damn it! This happens occasionally, I do something that I think looks good when I do it but looking at it later I really hate it. This may be one of those cases. Here are the top ten from this scene:
Who is this woman casually walking by?

Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 15.58.30.png

Hello, Mr. Jedakk, I really like your masterpiece "The Serpent`s Eye". If it's not too late could I also be added to the download list , please? I appreciate your work. Thank you.

When the next blow comes, Sabina writhes in agony, still struggling against Ajax's hold while trying to keep herself up on her nailed feet in spite of the pain. Her efforts are in vain, and she slips downward an inch or two. It's enough that she now feels the hard tip of the cornu inside the entrance to her vagina. Its tip is only a couple of centimeters deep into her, but everyone watching can see it penetrating her. A few of the onlookers express shock by what is being done to this young girl, while most of them grin and laugh. This is part of the punishment she deserves.

This was the first scene I created in the foot nailing sequence after I imagined this scenario, then I worked backwards to create the ones before it.

Here are the top ten from this scene:

Attachments

• Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-6_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-6_0001.jpg
    600.4 KB · Views: 791
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-88_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-88_0001.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 766
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-85_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-85_0001.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 735
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-81_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-81_0001.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 713
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-80_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-80_0001.jpg
    535.1 KB · Views: 756
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-76_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-76_0001.jpg
    986.5 KB · Views: 770
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-72_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-72_0001.jpg
    643.6 KB · Views: 753
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-71_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-71_0001.jpg
    670.2 KB · Views: 775
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-26_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-26_0001.jpg
    904.5 KB · Views: 795
  • Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-93_0001.jpg
    Sabina Nailing Scene 19a-93_0001.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 845
When the next blow comes, Sabina writhes in agony, still struggling against Ajax's hold while trying to keep herself up on her nailed feet in spite of the pain. Her efforts are in vain, and she slips downward an inch or two. It's enough that she now feels the hard tip of the cornu inside the entrance to her vagina. Its tip is only a couple of centimeters deep into her, but everyone watching can see it penetrating her. A few of the onlookers express shock by what is being done to this young girl, while most of them grin and laugh. This is part of the punishment she deserves.
Crucifying the young woman is what she deserves. One should feel pity for the team forced to submit her to such punishment, not her agony!!!

Crucifying the young woman is what she deserves. One should feel pity for the team forced to submit her to such punishment, not her agony!!!

Sabina is receiving the justice she deserves under Roman law! Those poor Nubians cover their horror at what they are being forced to do to her by laughing and joking while inside they are cringing. Antius was a carpenter back in Gaul before they enslaved him and now Balbus forces him to drive nails through peoples' wrists and feet. He says to himself "it's just like driving nails into timber," but timbers don't scream and beg. He tries to act tough but inside there's a little boy crying - not. :smilie-devil:

are they showing her last orgasm? .... ok, sorry, then I probably overlooked / overread something :eusa_doh:
This is all Chapter 2 - The Mercy of Venus is about. It's in Part 3 - She is Crucified, beginning on page 513 of the latest version. It's the same as it was in the previous version from back in 2014 I think. This book is huge, it would be easy to miss something but this is not something I would skip over when writing this story.

This is all Chapter 2 - The Mercy of Venus is about. It's in Part 3 - She is Crucified, beginning on page 513 of the latest version. It's the same as it was in the previous version from back in 2014 I think. This book is huge, it would be easy to miss something but this is not something I would skip over when writing this story.
yes, she "did it" ... several times. (in the text) :grinning-smiley-048: ... but my secret hope was that you would remaster this scenes (and others such as her flogging on the cross) in your wonderful second picture edition.

Back
Top Bottom