Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi jedakk, it has been a pleasure cooperating and creating images inspired by each others fantasies. There comes a time as we continue to get older where these are no longer something we feel we can continue doing, unless, like myself, one has a website that needs to be updated every week. To be frank, if I didn't need the helpful income, I would also wrap up with the genre. Good luck and good health in the future.
Between my writing and your excellent artwork you and I produced some great work! It's been about 18 years since we collaborated on the Roman Crucifictions book. I wrote about 38 stories, just looking at the pictures you sent and imagining something to go with them. Some of them were just a couple of paragraphs, some of them several pages, and I still see a few of those floating around here from time to time.

Good luck to you too, hope you continue as long as you want to!

It has been a few months now since anyone has asked for access to download my old pictures, stories, etc. I have left that Mega site up for longer than I ever intended, so if no one requests any further downloads, I will be closing and deleting it soon.

This is part of the process of me winding down my presence here, as I intend to request the admins to delete me from CruxForums. I am tired and have lost my desire to write or create more crux art, so it's about time that I do what I intended to do years ago and back away from it.
thank you for your outstanding art Jeddak, you are the greatest, but plese rincosider the decision to leave this community and stop creating crucifiixion art. You have still a lot to give. So many masterpiece to create.

I have turned over administration of the Mega download site to Mp5stab. In the future if someone wants access to download my renders, stories, etc., they will need to contact her to join the conversation where I have the link to the Mega site. Also, there are five staff members who can add people. Those are: Apostate, Eulalia, Phlebas, thehangingtree, and Wragg.

This is goodbye for me. I have enjoyed all the art, writing, and interaction with you over the years, and as hard as it is for me to leave and turn away from my crux obsession, I believe it is what I need to do. I wish you all the best.

I have turned over administration of the Mega download site to Mp5stab. In the future if someone wants access to download my renders, stories, etc., they will need to contact her to join the conversation where I have the link to the Mega site. Also, there are five staff members who can add people. Those are: Apostate, Eulalia, Phlebas, thehangingtree, and Wragg.

This is goodbye for me. I have enjoyed all the art, writing, and interaction with you over the years, and as hard as it is for me to leave and turn away from my crux obsession, I believe it is what I need to do. I wish you all the best.
Wishing you all the best. Sorry to see you go, but life goes on, and sometimes a change is needed. We will miss you.

Damn. But you have to what you have to do.

Atque in perpetuum, frater, ave atque vale.

Agree. You still ARE the very best!
I wish you peace, health, and happiness. And GRATITUDE for all you provided for me and so many others!
Absolutely nothing "kinky." You just had the balls and talent to depict, linguistically and graphically, what so many of us felt.
You contributed to my life in a meaningful and alternative fashion and I'd be the first to say it.
All the very best TO you!

During the years I was away, I rethought and redid some scenes from "The Serpent's Eye" and added some new scenes that are intermediate, in between scenes I originally did. I gave Sabina and the other characters improved skins - sub-surface scattering to make them more translucent like real human skin. I have a hell of a lot of renders from every scene, but I'll try to pick out the best ones to post here. I began with the Carrying series of scenes at the point where Sabina has reached the Sessorium and can see where she's about to be crucified.

View attachment 934482View attachment 934483View attachment 934484View attachment 934485View attachment 934486View attachment 934487View attachment 934488View attachment 934489View attachment 934490

These show the full extent of her whipping. The whip perhaps should have lashed the sides of breasts more to ensure real punishment.

looking at the pics .........................I wonder what is the women in blue doing.......................... in four pics.............. no changing in her position at all...............:p but they...............the pics are good.:devil:

I would like to think the woman in blue was to give Sabina another whipping for faltering on the march. She looks angry and could probably wield a severe whip

Regrettably Jedakk is no longer active,here or anywhere else.
I don't think Jedakk realized the extent to which he impacted people, like me, raised in an intensely Catholic milieu, realistically , philosophically, religiously, etc. etc etc.
He called it "kink", an identity he wanted to conceal from his family. I completely disagree. He tapped into a wellspring that many of us share. And I'm not ashamed!
He validated me and many other people who were exposed to this iconology and in whom it produced other, very natural, and different, feelings

I don't think Jedakk realized the extent to which he impacted people, like me, raised in an intensely Catholic milieu, realistically , philosophically, religiously, etc. etc etc.
He called it "kink", an identity he wanted to conceal from his family. I completely disagree. He tapped into a wellspring that many of us share. And I'm not ashamed!
He validated me and many other people who were exposed to this iconology and in whom it produced other, very natural, and different, feelings
He extensively studied a particular passion and successfully evoked strong emotions. However, I don't believe his objective was to impact his readers with his findings. In my view, art is primarily meant to elicit emotions.

Back
Top Bottom