Jedakk's Masterpiece

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks a lot, mp5stab, Apostate, Eulalia and Peter VI, very much appreciated! Link is still working.
My apologies, I see the Serpent's Eye conversation is still accessible, and that you've been invited into it.

Having slipped lower on the cross as Antius continues to pound the iron nail through her left foot, the regular sounds of the hammer strikes ringing in the air, through the agony she knows she has reached her limit and can't slip lower without the point of the cornu entering her vagina. Her only option is to push her hips forward to avoid the cornu and lower herself to hang by her wrists once again.

In this scene she arches forward, preparing to lower herself while Antius draws his hammer back for the next blow. Her arms and shoulders are straining to help hold herself up, but her strength is running out and the agony in her feet is too much to bear.

But Ajax, standing behind the cross, is reaching for her.

I did not show you the script from this scene onward because I didn't want to reveal where this is going. Here's the description of this scene from the script:

Antius draws back to strike the nail again. Sabina is down a few inches above the cornu. She pushes her hips forward, preparing to lower herself. Ajax moves in behind the cross, preparing to grab her abdomen and pull her back against the cross.​

The last picture shows the extent of her whipping, but a few lashes on her breasts would have been deserved

Hi, I just finished reading the Throwaway Girl. So incredible, I’m stunned that something this kinky exists.

I would love to be able to access the rest of the works, I’ve been reading through this thread and it seems like this is the best place to request access to the link and group chat?

Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom