Judas Cradle

Go to CruxDreams.com
I agree with Lollo. This image has made my day, too!!!
What an amazing scene!
That poor girl totally helpless restrained in such a wonderful position. Totally naked. All her charms wonderfully displayed...
Her ass forced to fall on the tip of the Judas Craddle till the wicked instrument gets its way painfully through the narrow passage!
Her expression is lovely! Showing perfectly the extreme distress she's enduring! I imagine her cries and screams...!!! Delightful!
And I love the torturers' expressions! Grinning... It's clear they're enjoying every second of the girl's misery.
And the best part is that the fun for them is just starting... They can prolong their victim's sufferings as long as they want.
And her sufferings are too amusing to stop them . They can keep the girl riding the Judas Craddle for an eternity and, of course, at the same time, put into action some additional sexy tortures to make their victim's hell absolutely unbearable.
Lucky bastards!!!
Could not agree more. It is a riveting image.

I would like to contribute a little experiment I made last year on this topic, if I may.
Although I found no historical evidence, proofing that this device was ever used, I got a good hunch why this idea fascinates such a great many.
Exquisite image!!! The best I have seen so far of this unique torment.
Thank you for sharing your work 3DFranco.
Congratulations and greetings.

Some unfortunate women enjoying the cradle.
I don't know these artists. #5 looks like like it may be by Jucundus, but I'm not sure about that.
View attachment 1491405View attachment 1491406View attachment 1491407View attachment 1491408View attachment 1491409
Number 2 is by Dutch artist Rien Poortvliet. He was a mainstream illustrator best know for the book "Gnomes". This pic is from his book "Daily Life in Holland in the Year 1566", which I have. Number 3 looks like it may also be his work but is not in the book. It could be an out-take, maybe rejected as being to graphic; or it could be a very convincing imitation of his style.

Some unfortunate women enjoying the cradle.
I don't know these artists. #5 looks like like it may be by Jucundus, but I'm not sure about that.
View attachment 1491405View attachment 1491406View attachment 1491407View attachment 1491408View attachment 1491409
#5 is an older picture by me that somebody had screencapped (?) and edited with paint (-.-) at some point. I saw this version floating around a while ago and I had posted the original:

Enjoy! :)

I love the 1-3 drawing style. Thanks for sharing!

Number 2 is by Dutch artist Rien Poortvliet. He was a mainstream illustrator best know for the book "Gnomes". This pic is from his book "Daily Life in Holland in the Year 1566", which I have. Number 3 looks like it may also be his work but is not in the book. It could be an out-take, maybe rejected as being to graphic; or it could be a very convincing imitation of his style.
Ahh, livin' the good life in Holland back then I see. Daily, at that! :D Thanks for the information.

#2 and #3 look like they are part of a narration, or am I imagining this? The style is similar, and one of the judges seems to be the same guy.

Last edited:
Thank you for the id.

#5 is an older picture by me that somebody had screencapped (?) and edited with paint (-.-) at some point. I saw this version floating around a while ago and I had posted the original:

Enjoy! :)

I love the 1-3 drawing style. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for id. I knew I recognized it, just couldn't put a name to it.
I love your avatar, btw.

Thanks for id. I knew I recognized it, just couldn't put a name to it.
I love your avatar, btw.
Thanks! :)

It is from one of my myriad drafts I start but never finish...

She spent the night suspended above the device. Torture of the girl from my previous picture continues in the rays of the early morning sun.

Attachments

• Cradle_ride_light.jpg
    Cradle_ride_light.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 824
my butt hurts
I love the various tortures going on here.
IMG_6185.jpeg
1. Impaled on the cradle.
2. Arms pulled up in a strappado.
3. Cradle being forced up with knees chanied to the floor/base.
4. Feet being roasted.
5. Breasts about to be cropped to a bloody mess.

Lovely image, and thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom