Judas Cradle

Go to CruxDreams.com
Anyone remember the name of that comic? I swear I saw it once but I can't for the life of me remember it's name or where it was
It's hard to say what series it's from originnally. BDSM Artwork had a habit of taking individual images and using them in more than one story set. This particular image has a character from the 'Ironmaster' story, but was located in a different set (my folder says DF KN. Daughter of fallen king perhaps??) .
Sorry, best I can do.

Last edited:
È difficile dire da quale serie provenga originariamente. BDSM Artwork aveva l'abitudine di prendere immagini singole e usarle in più di un set di storie. Questa immagine in particolare ha un personaggio della storia "Ironmaster", ma si trovava in un set diverso (la mia cartella dice DF KN. Figlia del re caduto forse??).
Mi dispiace, faccio del mio meglio.
It should be from "Ironmaster 2", from the chapter "Final Interrogation". Carla and Lucia
Isabel's friends are held captive in the most terrible
of the Piombi underground. Ferralho receives the order
to prepare the two conspirators to appear before the High Court.
Here is the (almost) complete sequence.

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 640
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 379
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 321
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 539
Number 2 is by Dutch artist Rien Poortvliet. He was a mainstream illustrator best know for the book "Gnomes". This pic is from his book "Daily Life in Holland in the Year 1566", which I have. Number 3 looks like it may also be his work but is not in the book. It could be an out-take, maybe rejected as being to graphic; or it could be a very convincing imitation of his style.
Number 3 is by Rien Poortvliet indeed. It's from his book 'de tresoor'.

It should be from "Ironmaster 2", from the chapter "Final Interrogation". Carla and Lucia
Isabel's friends are held captive in the most terrible
of the Piombi underground. Ferralho receives the order
to prepare the two conspirators to appear before the High Court.
Here is the (almost) complete sequence.
Thank you for that information. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom