Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Illustrations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks, I knew that one, I mean this one and I don't think it's Lashville, anyway thanks!
Sorry my error, i thought you meant the Judicial Birching post which is Lashville, yes as bicot states the film you seek is available on Russian-Spanking and is titled RS23 Spanked Lesbians on their listing.

I shall make my way to the birching room to pay my pennance for the error ;)

Sorry my error, i thought you meant the Judicial Birching post which is Lashville, yes as bicot states the film you seek is available on Russian-Spanking and is titled RS23 Spanked Lesbians on their listing.

I shall make my way to the birching room to pay my pennance for the error ;)

Lashville is very hot and cruel movie! Thanks, no problem

Stockton reformatory for juvenile female delinquents.

Young lady in a few minutes you will be tied up to the bench to receive a well deserved thrashing, I will make sure your buttocks will be raw once i am finished with you.View attachment 1532657

Of course being a reformatory she will have to display her caned backside after the punishment as a warning to the other inmates that discipline will be administered to any girl breaking the rules

I thought it depended on the stroke used? My source was Flashman at the Charge by George Macdonald Fraser. Historical fiction but he tended to get his historical settings spot in. He described 2 methods of using the Knout- one almost certainly fatal after a single blow, the other cutting deeply and terribly, but not fatal if wielded by an expert hand… possibly there’s more than one type of Knout?

Already whipped by the guards she is now to take the fifty lashes ordered by the court. She will be sagging from the whipping post flogged
and also will have to thank the executionner

Attachments

• bdsmlr-4328-KeBs1heomn.jpeg
    bdsmlr-4328-KeBs1heomn.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 207
Back
Top Bottom