Judicial Corporal Punishment Of Women: Stories And Novels

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Journey for Gonjang – Korean Historical Punishment

Gonjang, the popular punishment often depicted in Korean historical dramas, involving strapping victimus face down on a cross-like structure and vigorously hitting their buttocks with a large paddle, creating a visually striking scene.

This time, let’s dig deeper into this historical Korean punishment using several primary sources such as “Kyungshinduksok” and “Annals of the Joseon Dynasty”, etc.

View attachment 1478070View attachment 1478071View attachment 1478073View attachment 1478074View attachment 1478075
Jessu Christ, now I want to see The Treacherous!

It's a shame this section is relatively abandoned compared to the images one.
Since I want to break silence here, I'll drop one of my random attempts to depict JCP fiction in a different way...

Title: Judicial caning is a nightmare

Hey girls, I'm sharing this to tell those who think they can get away with breaking the law with a mere spanking. I've just experienced this terrifying and painful punishment and I feel like I need to scream about it. Ever since the new law that abolished prison terms and replaced it with judicial caning, I simply thought of it as efficient way to lift some burden of tax payers. Even after being caught for one, I thought I'll get over it easily since it's just some spanking albeit a serious one.

Few weeks ago, I received 20 strokes of judicial caning on my bare behind. The thought still chills me to the bone. To be honest, I don't even know where to begin with describing the horror.

The process started with me being led into a small room filled with an disinfectant scent. There were four officials present - two women and two men. They asked me to remove my pants and underwear, leaving me completely exposed. Well, I'll skip all the invasive procedures I had to go through and jump straight into the punishment.

As they positioned me across a ladder like rack, I realized that this was it. Something did not feel right when they were doing multiple restraints all over my body, from toes to my wrists. Then the first stroke came swiftly, catching me off guard. It felt like a burning sensation, as if fire was coursing through my butt. The pain was unbearable, and the swoosh sound of cane was already terrifying.

The following 19 strokes were a blur of agony. With a sound like a gunshot every swish, a searing hot brand on my buttocks. It really didn't sound like a stick hitting a skin, nothing imaginable. I was already breaking down, begging for life. I could sense something dripping through my legs, be it my pee or a trickle of blood from my ass. They continued with unyielding precision, each stroke more painful than the last.

By the twentieth stroke, I was on the brink of collapse. My legs felt like jelly, and tears streamed down my face. The officials untied me and helped me up, and as I stumbled out of that room, I could barely walk. These damn bastards really didn't go easy on girls too, oh my poor butt. After what felt like eternity, I realized my butt was like a bloody piece of meat which meant I won't be able to properly wear anything not to mention a skirt.

So all in all, while I'm still grateful I ain't locked up worried to lose my job and everything, I'll never forget the terror and pain I felt. To anyone who thinks judicial caning is a mere spanking and a swift way to pay for the crimes - think twice. The consequences are real, and the pain is unimaginable. Don't ever do something wrong, or at least, don't get caught.

Last edited:

I have this mag in original paper format. For me it is the definitive description of institutional punishment scenarios to be written. As well as the best illustrations, the written descriptions paint a full picture of severe discipline

Back
Top Bottom