Go to CruxDreams.com
What a wonderful set of sketches! I like the details such as the subject of the class “Historical Punishment Devices “ and the posters of the pear and scold’s bridle!

Wicked fun, Lexie’s certainly being given a lesson she won’t forget!
Thank you! Thank you! I appreciate you noticing the background stuff.

Where can i read about St. Melanias?

I think those are the main ones, apologies to @melissa if I missed something!

"This isn't over yet, little miss," Mr. Laird yanks painfully on the g-string panties she's chosen to wear to school.

Lexi whines pitifully with her broken mouth, muffled by her crumpled failure of a test.

C42.jpg

"We still haven't addressed the matter of these disrespectful undergarments. Do you wear them to entice your young peers? Or to corrupt the staff?" he asks. "I think it's both."

C43.jpg

"Let's just remove these, and keep them in your permanent records, as evidence of what a tease you've been as a student," Mr. Laird rips off her panties and skirt, "Class, pay close attention. This is how you disrobe a whore...make sure you have a good grasp of her hair for control. Sluts instinctively understand when you control them by the hair."

Several students feverishly scribble notes, looking up and down, not wanting to miss a moment of the lesson.

C44.jpg

"A solid shot to her midsection, the belly or the uterus, will knock the air out of her and prepare her for the final part of the lesson," he lectures.

WHOMP!

"OOOFFF" is the only sound Lexi can emit as the oxygen escapes her like it was sucked out with a vacuum.

FLASH FLASH!! A few students take photos.

"This is going in the yearbook!"

"This is going in my locker!"

C45.jpg

"The apple. The instrument of temptation used by Eve to forever corrupt mankind. How appropriate," Mr. Laird lectures.

C46.jpg

"Class. When Adam was offered the apple by Eve, he should have taken it from her and instead of accepting her filthy temptation, recognized her as an instrument of Satan and crammed it back down her whore throat!" He continues.

"Mr. Laird knows so much about history."

"He's so smart."

"No, please, no more," Lexi sobs.

C47.jpg

"Quit whining and hold still. This is a demonstration for all the boys and girls in the class. A historical re-enactment of what 'should have' occurred in the Garden of Eden. And a good less on for you, Miss Lexi Wentworth."

"MMmmmphhh! Mmmmpphh????" Lexi attempts to protest.

"This is gonna be good."

"I LOVE this class!"

C48.jpg

"Mmmmghh?" Lexi watches his merciless fist fly toward the apple lodged in her mouth.

C49.jpg

SMASH!

Lexi hears, and briefly registers some "Ooooos," "Ohhhhsss," and derisive laughter from her classmates as his fist barrels through the apple toward her face.

C50.jpg

RRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!

"I'm sorry, that's the bell. No time for questions. However, next period are my office hours. If any of you would like to join me for a tutoring session," says Mr. Laird as he turns Lexi over roughly with his foot and begins dragging her by her long pigtails.

C52.jpg

"I'll join you, Mr. Laird!" volunteers Todd as he respectfully holds open the door.

Gretchen sees the hungry look in the boys eyes, who have been worked up into a bit of a frenzy by the lesson, and tries to make her exit, "I've got to go to next perio....AAAAAHHHHH!!!"

Ryan yanks her back by the hair, "Sorry Gretchen, but we gotta try out some of that stuff Mr. Laird taught us."

Mr. Laird looks back over his shoulder, "Time to take the lessons... to the next level."

C53.jpg

(Let me know if I should work on a sequel. <3 Jen)

Back
Top Bottom