Loincloth Or Other Kinds Of Crucifixion Dresses?

What dress would you allow taarna to wear in the torturechamber and on the cross?

• 1. Loincloth

• 2. Micro Loincloth 188

• 3. Med Loincloth 188

• 4. cutoffs / Daisy Dukes

• 5. Prisoner Pants

• 6. Rag

• 7. Old, stinking Micro loincloth

• 8.Lycra Pants

• 9. Thong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Looking at these makes me reflect on the range of styles.
Firstly, there's the simple wrap-round, tied over the hip -
left or right? They seem to break about even - if I were putting one on myself,
my instinct would be to tie on the left side - that's the usual way with wrap-round skirts,
a bit easier for right-handers to hold with left hand and tie the knot with right -
I don't suppose it matters much to our executioners and spectators.

Then there's the nappy/ diaper style, tucked under the groin,
the corners tied together over both hips, and the wrap-and-under,
tied round the hips, knotted at the back, then the loose ends tucked under,
and tied over the front - a bit more fiddly, concealing the private parts a bit better -
but that's hardly helpful to victim or spectators when she's up on the cross!

And finally there are the mini-aprons, a cord tied around the waist,
with some mini curtain or dingle-dangles hanging down over the delta of venus,
and (optionally) over the bum behind.

Myself I certainly think the mini-apron is prettiest, most convenient -
for me and the torturers - before and during crucifixion ...

but it's not for me to choose. Any preferences, boys?
I would choose the mini-apron.

OUT NOW.....
Our ever-popular Unisex Slave-Tunic.
( modelled by our miserable slave,MCMLXI )
Our simple,effective garment,which gives the wearer a modicum of comfort,and discretion.
Can be worn as seen,or converted into a loincloth, should the need arise...!!
(Rope belt supplied)
PERFECT FOR HARD LABOUR,or CRUCIFIXION !!
One size fits all....Cheap as chips !!
Only 20 Denarii each.
Special Offer : Buy TWO,get another ONE,FREE !!
Hurry,these won't hang around, once gone,they're gone !!

20201031_114447.jpg20201031_114659.jpg20201031_114539.jpg20201031_114553.jpg20201031_114608.jpg

Last edited:
Myself I certainly think the mini-apron is prettiest, most convenient -
for me and the torturers - before and during crucifixion ...

but it's not for me to choose. Any preferences, boys?
For me, it's the mini-apron every time (and I love that name for it) combined with this mini-curtain to barely cover the boobs.

Tantalizing glimpses as she works (slaves are not just for pleasure) gives promises of what is to come. Us old 'uns need plenty of promises!

1604154060777.png

With all these lockdowns in all countries, this could be a webshop catalogue for fashionable loincloths!:icon_tfno:

Not sure how the Romans would do it ('penitus tabernam'), ordering with homing pigeons, for instance?:icon_writing:

Whatever : the most important characteristic of a loincloth is not what it hides (or what it does not hide), but the ease it can torn off!:roto2nuse:

OUT NOW.....
Our ever-popular Unisex Slave-Tunic.
( modelled by our miserable slave,MCMLXI )
Our simple,effective garment,which gives the wearer a modicum of comfort,and discretion.
Can be worn as seen,or converted into a loincloth, should the need arise...!!
(Rope belt supplied)
PERFECT FOR HARD LABOUR,or CRUCIFIXION !!
One size fits all....Cheap as chips !!
Only 20 Denarii each.
Special Offer : Buy TWO,get another ONE,FREE !!
Hurry,these won't hang around, once gone,they're gone !!

View attachment 920028View attachment 920029View attachment 920030View attachment 920031View attachment 920032
Nice. I would like to participate in a loincloth!. But later, when suffered for a while, the loincloth should be removed

If it has to be for my crucifixion I would opt for the 1° on the left or the 2°.
The first one is for me the most realistic; you are taken out of a dungeon where you crouched for several days without any hygiene.
The guards won't allow you to take a shower and give you a clean cloth before your crucifixion, no question of getting dressed up.
It will still be stained with my blood during my flogging and it will be easy to tear it off at the last moment.
In the end it is the number 1 who has my preference to travel in our fantasy of course.

20190608_121808.jpg
I rather like this one ... modest yet revealing, clean and fashionable, securely tied yet easily ripped away or down. :p

I rather like this one ... modest yet revealing, clean and fashionable, securely tied yet easily ripped away or down. :p
'C.C.C. Ltd.are pleased to announce,this particular style of (Unisex) loincloth is indeed our BESTSELLING variant,and it comes in,one-size fits all,and is available in a variety of colours,with White being the all-time favoured example.
Also,this Breathable Cotton garment is 100% washable,(if so required..)*
Unwashed,pre-worn loincloths readily available.
A bargain @ 10 Denarii each.
Special Offer: 10 Denarii each or get Three at 20% off.
* (Other materials also available,enquire within, for details !!)
Thank you for your kind custom.

NEW IN :
Introducing our new range of contemporary-styled "Bikini" Bottom Cloths. Women Only.
Easy to wear and remove.
Available in sizes from X-S to 4X-L
Assorted Colours,designs available upon request.

Perfect for those that get wet,often,or to preserve what little modesty they have....
Sadly NO top-halves available whatsoever.
20201102_114136.jpg20201102_114145.jpg20201102_114039.jpg20201102_113954.jpg20201102_114543.jpg20201102_114218.jpg20201102_114756.jpg20201102_114434.jpg

if you browse the Japanese fashion sites - and indeed some trendy western ones - you'll find loincloths are definitely in, both sumo-style ones as underwear for men, and similar but with the front hanging over as a mini-apron as women's lingerie:

1604354636047.png quite sexy, no?

if you browse the Japanese fashion sites - and indeed some trendy western ones - you'll find loincloths are definitely in, both sumo-style ones as underwear for men, and similar but with the front hanging over as a mini-apron as women's lingerie:

View attachment 921010 quite sexy, no?
A male,or Unisex version of a "Fundoshi" is available from C.C.C.Ltd.com.
( As modelled by this worthless pig,imitating a "Japanese-Style" Crucifixion)
20190616_142247.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 921010 quite sexy, no?
Need link to bigger image. Please?

Back
Top Bottom