Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
It loops infinitely, I wouldn't call it short. Her breathing is hypnotic, I can't stip watching it. It's been a bit more than ten seconds.
It's a loop : the last frame of the first frame and the animation is played again and again. The animation is made of 300 frames played at 30 frames/sec. Then 10 sec ;)... It took 1,5 hour to render the whole thing :confused:.

Here is a short (10 sec) animation of Chloé on the cross (GIF)

Awesome depiction of deep diaphragmatic breathing as she pushes up on the cross. Her only chance to fully inflate her lungs and satisfy her craving need for oxygen. When hanging from her arms her breathing is shallow -- barely able to fill her lungs. This is a wonderful, erotic animation, so perfectly showing the enormous effort it takes to hang on a cross -- not at all a passive experience...except when utter exhaustion makes rising impossible.

I love this!

very good, exactly the movements a girl's forced to make
when she's nailed on the cross, her heart and lungs working
ever more furiously - if anyone wonders what we mean
by 'dancing on the cross', that animation shows it perfectly.

Here is another version of the animation of Chloé on the cross. I changed the angle of the rendering, the open-clode mouvement of the eyes, stabilized the right hand and enhanced the amplitude of the movements. In the first animation, her buttocks remains in contact with the stipes. Here, her hips move foreward to give a greater sense of effort.
A GIF animation 10 sec long repeating ad infinitum.

Attachments

• chloe anim2.gif
    chloe anim2.gif
    3.3 MB · Views: 1,151
Here is another version of the animation of Chloé on the cross. I changed the angle of the rendering, the open-clode mouvement of the eyes, stabilized the right hand and enhanced the amplitude of the movements. In the first animation, her buttocks remains in contact with the stipes. Here, her hips move foreward to give a greater sense of effort.

I am utterly ravished by this GIF and your previous Sed! How well you know how to depict the suffering of a crucified woman!!!

Chloe, my dear girl, I ache for you...for your beauty, your suffering...your helpless exposure and humiliation...your struggles on the cross...

Oh, to be carried away by such an experience...consumed by the exquisite suffering...for even a moment!

My bosom heaves, my thighs tremble, and my shoulders burn in solidarity with Chloe...suffering for all of us women!!!

Very Nice work SeD!

I am utterly ravished by this GIF and your previous Sed! How well you know how to depict the suffering of a crucified woman!!!

Chloe, my dear girl, I ache for you...for your beauty, your suffering...your helpless exposure and humiliation...your struggles on the cross...

Oh, to be carried away by such an experience...consumed by the exquisite suffering...for even a moment!

My bosom heaves, my thighs tremble, and my shoulders burn in solidarity with Chloe...suffering for all of us women!!!
Thank you! Now YOU are giving me thrills in the back (is the wording correct ? In french : "Des frissons dans le dos");).

very good, exactly the movements a girl's forced to make
when she's nailed on the cross, her heart and lungs working
ever more furiously - if anyone wonders what we mean
by 'dancing on the cross', that animation shows it perfectly.
Thank you for your long support Eulalia :).

Back
Top Bottom