Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here is another version of the animation of Chloé on the cross. I changed the angle of the rendering, the open-clode mouvement of the eyes, stabilized the right hand and enhanced the amplitude of the movements. In the first animation, her buttocks remains in contact with the stipes. Here, her hips move foreward to give a greater sense of effort.
A GIF animation 10 sec long repeating ad infinitum.
flower3

A few pictures of Chloé tied up and, hopefully, sexy...
These pictures were really difficult to render. Maybe too many clothes one over another. Morality : keep your Ladies fully naked, they'll be easier to handle!

chloé DiD 03_1.jpg chloé DiD 03_2.jpg chloé DiD 03_3.jpg chloé DiD 03_4.jpg chloé DiD 03_5.jpg

Enjoy!

they're lovely SeD - I can see a lot of work's gone into them,
I think the results are very erotic - naked's nice,
but a little bit of mystery, a little of 'now you see it, now you don't'
makes things more exciting for both sides in the battle :devil:

they're lovely SeD - I can see a lot of work's gone into them,
I think the results are very erotic - naked's nice,
but a little bit of mystery, a little of 'now you see it, now you don't'
makes things more exciting for both sides in the battle :devil:
Thank you Eulalia and you are right : a lot of work. A bit too much for my taste, but I like the job anyway.
I an not sure I understand the second part of your post : could you elaborate? I value your opinion since I am rather new in the erotic business. On another hand I am a lover of female anatomy and lover of female genitalia : I resist with difficulty the pleasure to show both "in extenso".

That may be so, SeD, but your mastery of clothes in renders sets you apart! :)
Thank you Wragg. I can share this pictures with you only because I'm standing on giant's shoulders : very talented artists who made everything functional, the characters, the clothes, the programs,...

(Hope my english is not too clumsy, I'm living here with a dictionary on my side :confused:)

Thank you Eulalia and you are right : a lot of work. A bit too much for my taste, but I like the job anyway.
I an not sure I understand the second part of your post : could you elaborate? I value your opinion since I am rather new in the erotic business. On another hand I am a lover of female anatomy and lover of female genitalia : I resist with difficulty the pleasure to show both "in extenso".
I think she meant the clothing gives her master or Mistress might enjoy peeling the clothing off...

...beautiful work, SeD

Tree

Thanks Yupar! You are right, this was difficult : more than 8 hours of work. Could you imagine :doh:? I must be mad!
Just remember simple manips that used to take hours for me to do I now do in minutes. The more complex ones take longer but far less time than they used to. As you practice you will get quicker and your already excellent renders may even satisfy you more!

Tree

Chloé in a suspended situation...
These pictures were easier to do (just have to get rid of the nipples poking through the bra :rolleyes:)

Attachments

• Chloé DiD 04_1.jpg
    Chloé DiD 04_1.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 457
  • Chloé DiD 04_2.jpg
    Chloé DiD 04_2.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 432
Just remember simple manips that used to take hours for me to do I now do in minutes. The more complex ones take longer but far less time than they used to. As you practice you will get quicker and your already excellent renders may even satisfy you more!

Tree
3d rendering is a bit different Tree, more on time consuming, hv to wait machine's processing or working times even for experts ;)

I an not sure I understand the second part of your post : could you elaborate?
I think the best way to answer is with a poem
(with apologies to everyone who's seen it before :))

Let me wear my Undies!

Naked’s nice
but when I feel
my little thong
or briefs and bra
rub, tickle, stroke and press
pain-promised parts,
girl-juices flow,
flesh softens,
tits skip,

I’m roused
to readiness.