Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love the simple language of this poem. It fits the simplicity of the request, and the plea for consideration of the gift of vulnerability. Makes it more erotic, to my mind. Lovely. :)

I think the best way to answer is with a poem
(with apologies to everyone who's seen it before :))

Let me wear my Undies!
Eulalia, thank you for this crystal-clear moving explanation. You are a rare gem, aren't you!
Here's something that should be of your liking. Let me dedicate it to you : for this one you were my Muse anyway ;)!

chloé et michael sur la plage 01_5gen pw.jpg
"A cross on the beach"

Just remember simple manips that used to take hours for me to do I now do in minutes. The more complex ones take longer but far less time than they used to. As you practice you will get quicker and your already excellent renders may even satisfy you more!

Tree
You know that time is not an issue : I enjoy making these things anyway. The only issue might be the way my work is received on the other side of cyberspace.

Eulalia, thank you for this crystal-clear moving explanation. You are a rare gem, aren't you!
Here's something that should be of your liking. Let me dedicate it to you : for this one you were my Muse anyway ;)!

View attachment 235257
"A cross on the beach"
oh thankyou SeD, that's lovely -
in one of my favourite places too -
you'll find my Andromeda fantasies in several spots on the Forums,
I get chained up or hung up on nice rocky beaches
waiting for sea-monsters, whenever I get the chance! :devil:

that's a very nice pair of pics SeD,
I do like the way you've turned her slightly,
she's instinctively cringing away from the whip -
but she'll have to sumit....

Chloé at the feet of her master... Ouch!
View attachment 235959 View attachment 235960

... and completely out of subject, I'm just listening to Nightwish's "Imaginaerum". Very nice!
Pp does like these SeD. The way she kneels with her arms behind her back but with one knee a little ahead of the other. Just showing that hesitancy, the instinctive cringing away that Eulalia notes.

that's a very nice pair of pics SeD,
I do like the way you've turned her slightly,
she's instinctively cringing away from the whip -
but she'll have to sumit....
Oh yes Eulalia. Pp is sure she will submit if her Master brings her along carefully.

Pp does like these SeD. The way she kneels with her arms behind her back but with one knee a little ahead of the other. Just showing that hesitancy, the instinctive cringing away that Eulalia notes.

Oh yes Eulalia. Pp is sure she will submit if her Master brings her along carefully.

Eulalia, Pp, I like the way you give life to my scenes :).

Very impressive! I especially enjoyed the videos and GIFs.

Sed, your renderings and gifs are awesome! I love them all. Especially this one...a favorite view of mine. This is what you'd expect to see walking down a road and coming upon a crucifixion from behind.

anastasia 20150421_11 1280x720MD.jpg
When I dream about crucifixion this is often the view I have...I'm usually on the ground and looking up at the victim (sometimes I see myself on the cross!) The view of the victim changes slowly as you walk around the cross until you finally view her (him) straight on...

As you stated elsewhere, a woman's body contrasts so wonderfully with the harsh wood of the cross. This view gives you the whole cross and a view of the victim that accentuates her lovely curves and emphasizes the fact that she is hanging. Just great stuff!:D

Sed, your renderings and gifs are awesome! I love them all. Especially this one...a favorite view of mine. This is what you'd expect to see walking down a road and coming upon a crucifixion from behind...
Thank you Roxie! And thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I hope to create this kind of reactions when I make my pictures. Otherwise I'd rather go making embroidery ;).

Back
Top Bottom