Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
In the past you only havr to talk about "Bastogne" and "The Battle of the Bulge" to give them a better understanding of the local geography. Maybe today nobody knows there was a WWII.
wait till D-Day... No many don't know.. How can one learn from the past if it is not taught?...

wait till D-Day... No many don't know.. How can one learn from the past if it is not taught?...
Yes, next week, D-Day : 71 years ago... Be assure I'll never forget!
About the teaching of history, I have my doubts, in my own country at least. I cannot remenber my sons learning something meaningful about history when they were at college. Now, when I was young, history was taught with great details. But always oriented in the sense of the political power. In fact : nonsense...

History should be a simple thing to teach and learn except the 'facts' are always being revised. A couple of examples...

Today- Republicans hate blacks... mid-60's- The Civil Rights act would have never passed in the Democrat-held Congress had not the Republicans voted for it.

Today- Bush lied about weapons of mass destruction (wmd) in Iraq... 1990's Bill Clinton had the exact same intelligence and would have likely attacked Iraq if Monica L. didn't 'cum' on the scene. He did in fact use a cruise missile to blow up Saddam's production facility- never mind it was an aspirin factory and the only one killed was a janitor...

Today- Hillary is running for president after erasing 30,000 e-mails... 1970's Richard Nixon resigned for covering up Watergate in part by erasing 18 minutes of tape...

oh yes, girls get wet dreams - well this one does, and they're much like that :devil:

Back
Top Bottom