Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here's another character : Sandra. Note that I keep the names given by their "fathers". With the notable exception of Chloé aka GND4 ("Girl Next Door 4"). Most of them are outsprings of the ubiquitous "Victoria 4.2" from DAZ with the exception of Anastasia who is the daughter of Poser's Alyson 2.

P3D DiD 01_1.jpg P3D DiD 01_2.jpg P3D DiD 01_3.jpg P3D DiD 01_4.jpg P3D DiD 01_5.jpg

Here's another character : Sandra. Note that I keep the names given by their "fathers". With the notable exception of Chloé aka GND4 ("Girl Next Door 4"). Most of them are outsprings of the ubiquitous "Victoria 4.2" from DAZ with the exception of Anastasia who is the daughter of Poser's Alyson 2.

View attachment 240608 View attachment 240609 View attachment 240610 View attachment 240611 View attachment 240612
SeD, Pp is so absorbed in your work. The women are presented so damned well. Little looks, angles of shoulders, legs all suggest their feelings. The movement of the whip adds another dimension. Thank you.

If Pp could make just one suggestion it would be to add some movement at his wrist. Pp has no idea how much work is involved or how easy or difficult it might be but the most accurate work with a whip requires delicate wrist movement. Even a simple hard flogging has wrist movement.

If Pp could make just one suggestion it would be to add some movement at his wrist. Pp has no idea how much work is involved or how easy or difficult it might be but the most accurate work with a whip requires delicate wrist movement. Even a simple hard flogging has wrist movement.
Pp, thanks for your support!
About the whip, you are right : I had the feeling of something wrong in the pose of the man.
To make a scene, you have to pose the character AND the whip. The whip is a long chain of small segments tied together. Happily there are shortcuts.
To improve the scene, you need time, of course, know-how, hardware (a 3D mouse would be nice, but not cheap), and, I have to say, experience of the real thing. Never had a whip in the hands!
So, no, it's not that easy, but I'll try my best. No promise though. But Rome was not build in one day, so wait and see.

SeD

she looks annoyed about something...:devil::devil::devil:
she's saying "use your wrist! When Pp whipped me, he did it all with his wrist!"

For fun, here's the portrait of Anastasia's "mother", Alyson2. Same hairs, same lighting...

View attachment 240617

Still want the name of her beautician, Eulalia?
Not one bit of her structure was left in place.

anastasia closeup.jpg alyson.jpg

very clever! :D
well, you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear,
but a good beautician can make a passable leather one ;)

View attachment 240608 View attachment 240609 View attachment 240610 View attachment 240611 View attachment 240612

SeD

Now you spoke of "Greek" to me, did not understand anything, but I liked the work and Sandra.

Top Cat

As a bonus, here is a Sandra truely waiting inside her prison.

sandra DiD 03_1.jpg sandra DiD 03_2.jpg
These are tests I made with the new Daz Studio 4.8 Iray Renderer.
The first was obtained in 45 min using the power of my 8 cores Intel CPU.
The second was obtained in 10 min using the inner power of my NVidia video card. Stunning! Both pictures are at only 66% of a total render.

I like the way the shadows of the bars fall across her body,
emphasising her captivity. The body-language in all 3
is very expressive, especially #1.

Shouldn't she strip???

Tree

I think her dance-leotard and cardigan
give her just the right, girly, just-growing-up,
personality - she's bewildered, doesn't understand what's happening,
what's going to happen -
but she'll strip for it when the time comes! :devil:

Patience is a virtue
Possess it if you can
Seldom in a woman
And never in THT :doh:

Tree is in a surly mood and thinks "Kill them all and let God sort them out."

Tree

God looks down from above and she says "I think I will hit him with a bolt of lightning."

The angel Gabrielle purred "He has a steel plate in his head and a 180 proof stomach. Come to bed my goddess and forget about that Neanderthal..."

Tree

Back
Top Bottom