Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
That second pic, apart from being bound to the bars, could be a glamour shot. Sandra, the new face of L'Oréal. :devil: :rolleyes:

Here's is another one of Sandra...
View attachment 243617
From you to me, Pp, I think that Sandra is a disciple of Eulalia and that she is playing with our nerves : have a look at her face :eek:!
View attachment 243618
SeD, she has a wonderful bum and Pp is stunned at the way her panties slip between her buttocks. The breeze does a beautiful job in flapping her little skirt.

But, with that look, he will not try to pick up the white block or packet without her feeling the whip bite that bum first. Pp thinks that look is a challenge to try his best to mark what she is offering, yes, a slavegirl who knows what she wants.

I'm getting a bit schizophrenic here : my right-yang-SeD hand should not know what my left-yin-Sandra hand has in mind, and vice versa :eek:.

Closing in...
Agree with you there SeD. Pp would have seen her raised leg as an invitation for an upper cut; would the gusset of those white panties have remained unshredded?

Wimbledon's coming up soon -
all the guys here are going to be dreaming themselves
right behind the baseline, whip in hand,
as Maria Sharapova and god knows how many other sexy slammers
leap to serve!
:span1:

We all knew the trend of these events, didn't we...

...with panty...
sandra DiD 08_2.jpg
...or without...
sandra DiD 08_1.jpg
...it's hot for Sandra...
sandra DiD 08_3.jpg
...et paf! ...
sandra DiD 08_4.jpg
...but I have the hunch that there are no winners, no losers, or, maybe, only winners...
sandra DiD 08_5.jpg

SeD ;)

Nah. They seem to be able to grunt, groan, moan and shriek without any help from Pp.
compulsory ball-gags?
I can just hear the umpire calling "New ball-gags, please!" :D

Back
Top Bottom