Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a repost of the picture I published under the "Unbroken" thread. To render this one I had to struggle bravely against Murphy's law.
roxie 01_2.jpg roxie 01_4.jpg
Amusingly enough, the character on the cross IS a "Roxie". Synchronicity?:rolleyes:

After the battle, the warrior claims his trophy.
A lot of whipping might be necessary to tame this Wild Cat :devil:!
Pp looks nothing like that at all..:D...though he would like the trophy to tame.:devil:

He would enjoy watching how SeD might whip the Wild Cat if that is the plan.

This is a repost of the picture I published under the "Unbroken" thread. To render this one I had to struggle bravely against Murphy's law.
View attachment 245852 View attachment 245853
Amusingly enough, the character on the cross IS a "Roxie". Synchronicity?:rolleyes:

I'm looking at the other character on the cross - looks like Le Chat to me, one time member of the old Crux group and used to have his own website.

Attachments

• lccruc38.gif
    lccruc38.gif
    24.6 KB · Views: 452
  • lccamille.gif
    lccamille.gif
    25.1 KB · Views: 379
I'm looking at the other character on the cross - looks like Le Chat to me, one time member of the old Crux group and used to have his own website.
Nice pictures Phlebas :).
Well, the cat on the cross is like a totem animal to me. The only one which could stay on the stipes very near the person tied to the cross. A dog could stay at the foot of the cross of course. The cat is probably a way to involve myself in the picture, but not too much. It's difficult to explain clearly in a language which is not my own :(!
I like cats : they are almost perfect, a great success of evolution. They are at the same time terrible hunters and very soft ("très câlins" in french...).

Pp looks nothing like that at all..:D...though he would like the trophy to tame.:devil:

He would enjoy watching how SeD might whip the Wild Cat if that is the plan.
You see Pp, at first I don't have a plan : YOU give me a plan. It's like a tennis game : I send a ball with the hope that somebody will send it back to me. Or somebody send a ball and I send it back like in the "Roxie Invicta" case. I need you to nourrish my imagination :D.

You see Pp, at first I don't have a plan : YOU give me a plan. It's like a tennis game : I send a ball with the hope that somebody will send it back to me. Or somebody send a ball and I send it back like in the "Roxie Invicta" case. I need you to nourrish my imagination :D.
Well Pp thinks this trophy will need plenty of work to tame so he would begin with her wrists bound tightly and hauled up to a ring at a whipping post; her ankles left free so she can entertain us all. He would strip her slowly, perhaps use the whip on each piece of freshly exposed soft skin.

Well Pp thinks this trophy will need plenty of work to tame so he would begin with her wrists bound tightly and hauled up to a ring at a whipping post; her ankles left free so she can entertain us all. He would strip her slowly, perhaps use the whip on each piece of freshly exposed soft skin.
;)!!!

le Chat was an excellent artist who could put together expressive pictures in in the simplest way...

I'll play 'tennis' with you...

Reactions: SeD
I heard you Pp, but I need time to lead my subject :devil:;)

A look and gesture that Pp hopes will be corrected and for which she will be punished SeD.
Hey! I am only the chronicler! But a girl with such a bad spirit will not apologize and things can only go from bad to worse and her "Master(???)" is more and more upset. So.... the storm may not be that far.

Nice pictures Phlebas :).
Well, the cat on the cross is like a totem animal to me. The only one which could stay on the stipes very near the person tied to the cross. A dog could stay at the foot of the cross of course. The cat is probably a way to involve myself in the picture, but not too much. It's difficult to explain clearly in a language which is not my own :(!
I like cats : they are almost perfect, a great success of evolution. They are at the same time terrible hunters and very soft ("très câlins" in french...).

SeD

What do you mean? :confused:

"Cats: They are almost perfect." :eek:

We are perfect, always! :devil:

Top-Cat

SeD

What do you mean? :confused:

"Cats: They are almost perfect." :eek:

We are perfect, always! :devil:

Top-Cat
Sorry TC, it was difficult expressing myself clearly. In short : I like cats!
And, of course, you are right : cats ARE perfect ;)!

Back
Top Bottom