Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sandra is waiting ... waiting ... waiting ... Well, you know the tune...
Meanwhile her Master is training his right wrist on expendable didactic equipment. She'll wait not for nothing!

Is she, perhaps, watching Pp as he stands to the side coaching her Master's wrist work?

As a bonus, here is a Sandra truely waiting inside her prison.

Sandra is waiting...waiting...waiting...for the Master...:confused:
Smitten by these SeD. The way she waits for her Master. Showing us enough of the white panties between her thighs without undressing until she is told to do so.

Is she, perhaps, watching Pp as he stands to the side coaching her Master's wrist work?
a nice scenario, and Sandra's watching too, from behind her cage-bars,

View attachment 241114

knowing it'll be her turn soon -
see how her thighs are rubbing together,
those panties are getting damp! :devil:

a nice scenario, and Sandra's watching too, from behind her cage-bars,

View attachment 241114

knowing it'll be her turn soon -
see how her thighs are rubbing together,
those panties are getting damp! :devil:
Pp can see the crotch of her panties as she lies on the bench Eul. And he is quite attracted to her bare bum when she lies on her side with the panties tucked into the furrow. She would be a pleasure to whip.

Pp can see the crotch of her panties as she lies on the bench Eul. And he is quite attracted to her bare bum when she lies on her side with the panties tucked into the furrow. She would be a pleasure to whip.
There was a heavy and useful wind from the right ;)!

On a technical side, these were test made in the last version of Daz Studio. Very nice renderer. One of these pictures was originaly 2560x1920 in size and rendered without problem. On the "bad" side, DS was unable to handle the wind effects in Sandra's hairs.

See Pp, yesterday I was feeling a little down on the creative side : you "whipped" my interest up!
Here's Sandra : she's yours for what you have in mind.
View attachment 242634
Now, I must tell you that she is a little concerned by the turn of events.
View attachment 242635
:devil:
Thanks SeD. These are terrific. She has every right to feel concerned. :devil:

Damn. Pp did not want her to notice him just yet. Her flapping skirt and that glimpse of her white panties made Pp careless.
:p
Sometimes wandering the forum, I wonder WHO is truely the master and WHO is truely the slave. Well, in fact I'm not wondering, I think I know the answer. And I don't care anyway provided I keep my dignity. ;)

:p
Sometimes wandering the forum, I wonder WHO is truely the master and WHO is truely the slave. Well, in fact I'm not wondering, I think I know the answer. And I don't care anyway provided I keep my dignity. ;)
Ah SeD, Pp is following Sandra and your work as slavishly as he did Eulalia's work with Doro and Lisette. :devil:

Like those two girls, Sandra is something Pp craves each day.

Back
Top Bottom