Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Between Chloé's child play and Eulalia wet dreams we are staying in the liquid element, so here's another one around the same theme.
And no, Eulalia, I don't see her as an Andromeda. Rather, she tried to escape her master, only to fall from Charybdis into Scylla into the hands of wrekkers. And now she is waiting for the tide. She likes to be stripped and tied to the tripalium, but the today the water is a bit too cold!

Attachments

• tripalium on the beach 01_1.jpg
    tripalium on the beach 01_1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 716
  • tripalium on the beach 01_2.jpg
    tripalium on the beach 01_2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 660
  • tripalium on the beach 01_3.jpg
    tripalium on the beach 01_3.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 591
Between Chloé's child play and Eulalia wet dreams we are staying in the liquid element, so here's another one around the same theme.
And no, Eulalia, I don't see her as an Andromeda. Rather, she tried to escape her master, only to fall from Charybdis into Scylla into the hands of wrekkers. And now she is waiting for the tide. She likes to be stripped and tied to the tripalium, but the today the water is a bit too cold!
SeD, Pp loves the womanly axilia hair and the little covering on her mound. And he is ecstatic at the way her bum is presented as she pushes herself forward in the second image.

Lovely images SeD. She's like one of the Solway Martyrs -
see my posts about them, and Madiosi's manip, at
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/they-say-beauty-is-pain.3327/page-2#post-154960
Yes Eulalia, there is a true similarity. But the true thing, the Solway Martyrs, gives me a heavy feeling of sadness. Just like the story of Blandine and so many others. I am angry against those who killed her for futile reasons, and those who incited her to die for futile reasons.
Gloomy? Sorry! Humanity never changes...

is that beer in that a tun.? indeed y're a real belg

Back
Top Bottom