Member crucified pics Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
Still thinking about a challenge for this year, I found an old pic of mine (2014, I was 50 then), probably that would be one possibility (with or without underwear...)

View attachment 1298903

or we just present us with a loincloth. What do you think?
first in loincloth, and as soon as the ordeal is told by the judge, fully naked on the Cross !

Ideas for a group crucifixion. Who does want to join?A photos and photoshop master are needed only

Attachments

• OIG110.jpeg
    OIG110.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 171
  • OIG114.jpeg
    OIG114.jpeg
    64.8 KB · Views: 95
  • OIG113.jpeg
    OIG113.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 220
The point is to show it not to compare sizes, and those having a huge penis will get the bigger cornu and the thicker nails. I was also told you get whipped ten times for every inch of your penis length.
Sounds fair!:devil:

There ain't such things as small and big penises. There are only retractable ones and non-retractable ones!:roto2nuse:

Sounds fair!:devil:

There ain't such things as small and big penises. There are only retractable ones and non-retractable ones!:roto2nuse:
Probably, I wrote to many computer programs, but I would always be happy to see a man with a bigger penis than mine on the cross, then i know that my ranking is increased by one, so in C++: Penislength++ , in that sense all the Rocco Siffredis and Long Dong Silvers, or these BBC's like Pheonix Fellington or Hotrod: Crucify them!

Probably, I wrote to many computer programs, but I would always be happy to see a man with a bigger penis than mine on the cross, then i know that my ranking is increased by one, so in C++: Penislength++ , in that sense all the Rocco Siffredis and Long Dong Silvers, or these BBC's like Pheonix Fellington or Hotrod: Crucify them!
I added those allready, but you can be happy looking forward to your crucifixion, also with a small penis, like Jesus,

jesusalll.jpg

but be careful, when a person, whose penis is well known, as the one of batman, is crucified and then a replacement is crucified you know that something is wrong!

batman copy.jpeg

size of idle penis is correlated too to the room temperature. We don't really know the temperature where he's crucified. One possible reason about the size of his penis.
Most likely, during such an effort as crucifixion, there are parts of the body that need more urgently blood than the penis, so the blood flow is preferably directed to them!

Most likely, during such an effort as crucifixion, there are parts of the body that need more urgently blood than the penis, so the blood flow is preferably directed to them!
I also pointed out, that the hormones used for erection and sexual stimulation has also the effect of lowering the pain. I actually used that during one serious and painful infection, eg I masturbated before the ambulance could arrive.... So if you are getting crucified, it might be wise, but probably not possible, to show some erection, well if the arms are on the patibulum you can not masturbate

MichaelMcCarthy.jpg

so let us hope that the legionaries help you with some anal sex to get an erection

8feminisation.jpgjesusraped6.jpg ok, there he seems not to enjoy it, bad luck if being crucified and not like to be raped, so better then behave yourself!

Or at least you get a cornu on the cross:

bdsmlr-676800-v8sl0JFZY9.jpg

So let us look forward to see a lot of nude males with big erected penisses on the cross, or we are looking forward to the females! Well here we don't have, btw did show
@john rambo already his big erected dick, while being crucified and penetrated with a cornu?

I guess, since we live in the worst of the possible worlds, that the heterosexual males will be raped by the legionairies, while the gay males will be sucked of by attending females. Yes, it is cruel!
It is supposed to be cruel, isn't it!? :eek: :facepalm: :roto2cafe:

It is supposed to be cruel, isn't it!? :eek: :facepalm: :roto2cafe:
Indeed and that is why criucifixion is no longer used. Just imagine the demonstration of LGBTQ+ community if a gay men is sucked at the cross and there will be an immediate UN resolution against this violation of human rights. Luckily when such a thing happend in reality, like when Col Ghadaffi was raped with a broomstick, we all know he was gay, wasn't he? Else there would be a serious problem!

Back
Top Bottom