Member crucified pics Challenge

Go to CruxDreams.com
I repeat once again: this is not a limit! All other actions, like rape, are completely acceptable. But it is not the main thing for me. The main thing is crucifixion and bondage. Rape must be agreed upon in advance. If the Top needs rape, will very likely be accepted with sympathy. I just don’t see the need to discuss rape in public space :)
There are slightly more people who want to rape than there are people who want to make a quality crucifixion...
"Give me the outdoor crucifixion for 2-3 hours (as on my photos) - and my ass is at Your mercy" ;)

Last edited:
Since getting to Arizona is very painful and expensive for me, I’ll add the opposite. If anyone wants to experiment with crucifixion, including extremely long-time crucifixion (without safewords) and other type of bondage, I offer myself as a model in Europe.
All feel free to make suggestions and start conversations with me :)
Where in Europe??

Where in Europe??
There (wherever) in Europe it will be convenient to hold the session. The place will be assigned by someone whose interests coincide with mine, who knows how and loves to use a rope, who likes my body.
You don’t think that I planted a cross somewhere and am sitting under it, waiting for someone to come and tie me to it? ;)

Back
Top Bottom