Mermaid Hunter's videos

Go to CruxDreams.com
MH, you do fantastic work, probably the best around! I especially liked Beautiful People. I don't know if you take requests, but I'd love to see a version of that without all of the tats, and smaller breasts (B-cup).

MH, you do fantastic work, probably the best around! I especially liked Beautiful People. I don't know if you take requests, but I'd love to see a version of that without all of the tats, and smaller breasts (B-cup).

I sometimes will try to fill a request. That animation was the hardest one I have done as it required me to become an actor in order to animate the male character. I was not able to record the option alone and it was actually done just like in a movie with multiple "takes" until I got one that was acceptable. Let me see what I can do.

MH

Here is something I put together while actually trying to make something else. I liked it so I decided to share it with you all. It is set to be able to download as are all of my videos again. But.... if you can't get it to download or play afterward, I have no answers as to why.

MH

Last edited:
When I see a new post by mermaid hunter on this thread I click immediately. Fantastic work!!!

And you are not obligated to be anyone’s IT department. Learn about video codecs, people!
Dear mp, I think I know about as much as anyone about the technical aspects of how video works, but I still cannot normally play any of mmh's wonderful vids once I download them. (They all play in a kind of compressed format, where 1 minute of video is sped up and takes about 5 seconds.) I've changed the codecs, adjusted bitrate in increments down to zero, balanced the compression and encoding speed, etc. I even changed the container format to MKV and WebM. Nothing works.
So, the only thing I can do is capture the video & audio with Quicktime's screen recorder. It's a work-around and loses some quality (esp. in the audio), but at least it allows me to save to my HD for future play.

Since every other video I've encountered on CF is easily & successfully downloaded, I can only think that there must be something embedded in mmh's videos that isn't working on my MacAir, and I wonder if it's not something that Vimeo adds. I'd love to know if other Mac owners have this same experience.

Anyway, I really love mmh's work. It's some of the best here, and I certainly don't expect him to try to fix what is a minor problem for just a few of us.

I have a question for the forum members. Do any of you have VR headsets? I am asking because if any of you do, I am considering making a video that you can watch in VR. It is VR where VAM really shines. In VR you can stand there and be full immersed in the scene, you feel like you are actually standing next to a girl that has been crucified. The lower resolution aspect of VAM (since it is all real time and not rendered) tends to disappear in VR when you have a 3d view of the scene. Let me know if there is any interest in a VR version of a crux scene.

MH

I have a question for the forum members. Do any of you have VR headsets? I am asking because if any of you do, I am considering making a video that you can watch in VR. It is VR where VAM really shines. In VR you can stand there and be full immersed in the scene, you feel like you are actually standing next to a girl that has been crucified. The lower resolution aspect of VAM (since it is all real time and not rendered) tends to disappear in VR when you have a 3d view of the scene. Let me know if there is any interest in a VR version of a crux scene.

MH
Answer- No, I don't

I do have an HMD (head monted display) that i used for while in some flight simulator,but i don't have the VR controler so i would not be able to move in the scene.
I have to admit that i don't use it anymore.

Hmmmmm

I would certainly get into vr is there was crucifixion scene waiting for me.
You reminded me that all one would need to view it is one of those $20.00 to $30.00 goggles that you put your phone into. that was my first VR headset as I was exploring this tech. So, I am going to make a video and post it. Thanks MP5!

Back
Top Bottom