Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for me !:(
I will lower the cross, not to save you, but to ensure you last as long as you can, as a beautiful pinned goddess. I would wash your wounds, scrub off the dirt, clean your hair, and then braid it neatly.

Then, despite your protests, I would raise the cross again.

While, one by one, they are coming to their crucifixion along the "via Appia", Spartacus and his "Messa whore" will continue their walking : they'll be crucified only at the end !

Once a woman of wealth and prestige, Messa supported the rebels against the Roman empire. Now she marches towards her execution. The citizens jeer her as she passes. She has no idea what could be worse than their hateful taunts. She will find out once she is nailed to the beam she carries and hangs from it till she succumbs to its tortures...
crux carry 130 c.jpg

A little poem ... without pretention ...

View attachment 627828

O Croix !
I'm coming to you , take me !
Tied to your wood ,
You'll make me suffer like
You know so well, like
You make that so often ...
Show my spread arms
Show my erected breaths
Show my belly ,
My pussy, all my body
Nude ... I give you it ...

Messaline on September-17/2018
Messaline, this is beautiful and highly erotic, both the poetry and the image! Bravo! One of the best I have seen on this forum!

While, one by one, they are coming to their crucifixion along the "via Appia", Spartacus and his "Messa whore" will continue their walking : they'll be crucified only at the end !

Wonderful, a real historical evidence photo!
When was this photo taken on the Via Appia?
Camera? Aperture? Exposure time?
Is the photographer known?

Back
Top Bottom