Messaline'deep Fantasies ...

Go to CruxDreams.com
One does get an interesting idea of what training for nuns is like. :devil: :confused:

They do seem rather keen on the whip. I suspect that Messa is not the only deviant in that convent! In fact, the last pic shows that she is not, but really they need a diligent investigator to go through and weed out the rest, preferably with much heavy questioning and humiliation.

Well it looks like Judith is enjoying it. But you are all freaks. You should be mocked for relieving yourself publicly like an animal.

Well, yes, the victims are there to be mocked. I wonder, have they held it in, guarding their dignity until they could no longer resist the urge? The picture suggests they enjoying the freedom of emptying themselves in public, and together, a sheer animalistic joy in relief. Who can say?

Well, according to your avatar, you probably want to replace Barbaria on the rack at Cruxton Abbey. That would be fun too. :cool:

xx to you too! :D
That would be a great honour - alternate rack and rape with long, grueling auxiliary torments while being stretched.
Would you and Barbaria like to watch - or maybe join the torture team and enjoy making me scream for hours
It's what we masochists dream of!
xx :bdsm-heart: xx

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom