Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm back! After some years in the wilderness I've found my way back.
I haven't been able to access adult sites on computers available to me (I no longer have my own PC), but now I discover I can get to Cruxforums on my phone.
I have masses to catch up on, but hope to contribute again soon.

So welcome back @Preceptor ! See for yourself what has changed in the forum.

It might be helpful to explain that our site-owner, ImageMaker, likes to maintain a (commendable) Russian military tradition - names of comrades who have died are never removed from the register. So Inge (who we know died in an accident when cycling) and Admihoek (whose sight we knew was sadly failing when he was still visiting) still remain as part of the Crux Forums community (as do other well-loved members - Makar, Taryn, Praefectus Praetorio etc.)
Yeah, but it is laudable that @Mikerytel was curious about all of the Old Heads in here. The elders that came before us are worthy of a few questions.

Good news....I have heard from @Loinclothslave . :) he's still around,just dealing with RL issues at the moment....
"Phew !!"

Good to hear.
It might be helpful to explain that our site-owner, ImageMaker, likes to maintain a (commendable) Russian military tradition - names of comrades who have died are never removed from the register. So Inge (who we know died in an accident when cycling) and Admihoek (whose sight we knew was sadly failing when he was still visiting) still remain as part of the Crux Forums community (as do other well-loved members - Makar, Taryn, Praefectus Praetorio etc.)

Taryn is a lovely example, she was never a member here as she died before this forum was created. She is one who we have carried with us to this place in our hearts.

Anyone heard anything from @Loinclothslave? I don't think he's been around for over a month now....
Hi everyone, I’m back, wasn’t visiting MASTER, sadly, but been on our farm without internet, and some personal issues kept me away longer than i meant to be.

Thanks for reaching out, @Loxuru @wulf @Eulalia @Crux-Emperor Baracus X and anyone else concerned , I already feel welcome despite my unannounced absence and incomplete work.

Hi everyone, I’m back, wasn’t visiting MASTER, sadly, but been on our farm without internet, and some personal issues kept me away longer than i meant to be.

Thanks for reaching out, @Loxuru @wulf @Eulalia @Crux-Emperor Baracus X and anyone else concerned , I already feel welcome despite my unannounced absence and incomplete work.
There's only one way to deal with runaway Slaves....

Wow, a place without internet. Don't tell Musk, or you'll never hear the end of it.

Funny you should mention that, I bought starlink but my particular valley is no dice for connection
Maybe we should write Elon Musk an email and invite him to our forum. Maybe he'll launch a special loinclothe link satellite then!!!

Maybe we should write Elon Musk an email and invite him to our forum. Maybe he'll launch a special loinclothe link satellite then!!!

And a big battery to provide power?
Actual picture of Loinclothslave's little farm in the country
992cd548b0ad28caa649ea060137c022.jpg
and the driveway down to the front gate
anna-creek-station-with-william-creek-road-running-through-the-property-to-the-small-town-sa-s...jpg

Glad you're back with us LCS. Had us worried for a bit.

And a big battery to provide power?
Actual picture of Loinclothslave's little farm in the country
View attachment 1517529
and the driveway down to the front gate
View attachment 1517530
Looks a bit like Kansas, I'd probably feel right at home there. :)

DSC_3915-825x400.jpgCN-backroad.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom