Missing Members - any news?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm back home now and slowly catching up with everything I've missed for 3 weeks. I'm still recovering and a little short on stamina right now, but getting better every day and taking antibiotics. I picked up a bacterial infection somewhere and that turned into pneumonia on top of my copd. It was a close call and I was in the hospital 14 days, before my lungs were clear enough to go home.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and well wishes so very much. It really means a lot to me that I can call the good people here my friends. I'm back, but I may not post very much for a little while.

Again, thanks to all my dear friends here on CF for your support.
AWOOOOOOOOOO!!! :ura::ura::ura:
Glad you're back home buddy! Rest up and we look forward to seeing you around again when you're up to it

I'm back home now and slowly catching up with everything I've missed for 3 weeks. I'm still recovering and a little short on stamina right now, but getting better every day and taking antibiotics. I picked up a bacterial infection somewhere and that turned into pneumonia on top of my copd. It was a close call and I was in the hospital 14 days, before my lungs were clear enough to go home.

I appreciate everyone's thoughts and well wishes so very much. It really means a lot to me that I can call the good people here my friends. I'm back, but I may not post very much for a little while.

So glad to have you back, my friend! And take care of yourself!

AWOOOOOOOOOO!!! :ura::ura::ura:
Glad you're back home buddy! Rest up and we look forward to seeing you around again when you're up to it
Welcome back, @wulf ! Good to hear from you again! But first of all, take care of yourself and your health!
Welcome back. We all missed you!
My return will be complete when I get one of these :spank: I shall work on that. :biggrin:
So glad to have you back, my friend! And take care of yourself!
Thank you all very much. It's good to be back. :)

welcome back !|

Does anyone know what happened to Rich? I'm including his avatar here. He joined CruxForums in July of 2014 and hasn't been active since March of 2017. He lives in the UK. He claims to have been crucified twice, and in his latest posts, was looking to get crucified again. I certainly hope nothing bad has befallen him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw her profile but crux girl hasn't been on in a year. Her avatar photo is a short haired nude woman tied to an x cross
@CruxGirl is still with us, looks in pretty often (like yesterday) - she's not posted for some time. Nearly a year ago she said on her profile 'not much free time at the moment', and that's probably still true - I empathise!

Back
Top Bottom