Mixed couples in trouble

Go to CruxDreams.com
Great scenario !
Glad you like it - I'd like to write it up into a short story - I believe there's places on this forum I can post it - obviously, it's a scenario that appeals greatly to me but I think it would appeal to others on here.

What I love is the idea that a happy & successful couple can suddenly find themselves plunged into a nightmare through no fault of their own on the whim of a spoilt little bitch.
If I expand it into a story I would have the married foreign couple aged in their mid-thirties - the Dictator's daughter would be in her early twenties. They go into a business venture with the Dictator's daughter - they need her in order to be allowed to set up the business but, in reality, they do all the work and she does nothing.
The business is successful but the Dictator's daughter wants the business, the prestige, and the profits, all to herself.
As the Dictator's daughter she can do whatever she wants so she arranges for their arrest and detention. Accused of spying, they have no legal redress and are now at the mercy of a spoilt and sadistic bitch several years younger than them! They are subjected to a brutal ordeal at the hands of the secret police - they protest their innocence but are completely helpless.
The Dictator's daughter takes great pleasure in subjecting them to a terrible ordeal. She particularly enjoys humiliating and degrading them sexually - she insists on them being kept naked at all times and forces them to perform sex acts on each other in full view of the guards. In particular she enjoys forcing the husband to use a series of vibrators on his wife - during this she mocks and goads his wife and forces her to suck his cock while she is being violated.

I need to think of an appropriate ending - also I have no talent whatsoever as an artist so I'd need someone to illustrate the story.

Another couple riding the hard wood beam, waiting for their torturers next action:
Very nice!
Must be very distressing for both of them having to witness their partners' suffering - she has to watch as the hard wooden beam cuts painfully into his balls - and he has to watch as the beam slices agonisingly into her crotch, her every slight movement increasing her pain!
Be great if they were being tortured outdoors under the blistering hot sun - the torturers next action is to remove her bra exposing her breasts - then he has to watch as the scorching heat flays her naked breasts until soon they are red and sore! Watching her suffering like this is unbearable for him but he can do nothing to help her!

Glad you like it - I'd like to write it up into a short story - I believe there's places on this forum I can post it -

Absolutely you can, feel free to create a new thread whenever you’re ready to write. Just beware of the short edit window when posting- it’s better to polish it up first off-site.

But some of us freeform here and wing it pretty well.

Any questions? Just ask me!

obviously, it's a scenario that appeals greatly to me but I think it would appeal to others on here.
Almost certainly correct. Some people worry if it’s not crux related but we have a whole BDSM section for just this sort of thing. I’m an example of someone who’s here more for the bdsm than crux
What I love is the idea that a happy & successful couple can suddenly find themselves plunged into a nightmare through no fault of their own on the whim of a spoilt little bitch.
Lovely! I dearly like innocent victims facing harsh punishment through no fault of their own!
If I expand it into a story I would have the married foreign couple aged in their mid-thirties - the Dictator's daughter would be in her early twenties. They go into a business venture with the Dictator's daughter - they need her in order to be allowed to set up the business but, in reality, they do all the work and she does nothing.
The business is successful but the Dictator's daughter wants the business, the prestige, and the profits, all to herself.
Great backgrounding
As the Dictator's daughter she can do whatever she wants so she arranges for their arrest and detention. Accused of spying, they have no legal redress and are now at the mercy of a spoilt and sadistic bitch several years younger than them! They are subjected to a brutal ordeal at the hands of the secret police - they protest their innocence but are completely helpless.
Ooooh, do go on!
The Dictator's daughter takes great pleasure in subjecting them to a terrible ordeal. She particularly enjoys humiliating and degrading them sexually - she insists on them being kept naked at all times and forces them to perform sex acts on each other in full view of the guards. In particular she enjoys forcing the husband to use a series of vibrators on his wife - during this she mocks and goads his wife and forces her to suck his cock while she is being violated.
There’s your theme right there!
I need to think of an appropriate ending - also I have no talent whatsoever as an artist so I'd need someone to illustrate the story.
Plenty of us can write and not draw. You can also use pictures from the internet, just make sure they follow our size limits (use thumbnails, no more than ten per day when illustrating a story (or 5 without a story) 400k limit when importing them (so resize them if required))

It is often better to break it into several chunks, post as a series in the same thread. But you can post the full thing if you prefer, it’s up to you!

And you don’t have to illustrate at all! Several of my efforts are text only.

I think you can start fleshing it out and build a nice story from here in short order once you work out an ending you’re happy with. Add some detailed characterisation to create buy-in for the reader.

Again feel free to reach out to me if you feel the need (just pm me). Happy to spitball your ideas if required.

But most of all, I encourage you to write!

Good luck!

Last edited:
Absolutely you can, feel free to create a new thread whenever you’re ready to write. Just beware of the short edit window when posting- it’s better to polish it up first off-site.

But some of us freeform here and wing it pretty well.

Any questions? Just ask me!

Almost certainly correct. Some people worry if it’s not crux related but we have a whole BDSM section for just this sort of thing. I’m an example of someone who’s here more for the bdsm than crux

Lovely! I dearly like innocent victims facing harsh punishment through no fault of their own!

Great backgrounding

Ooooh, do go on!

There’s your theme right there!

Plenty of us can write and not draw. You can also use pictures from the internet, just make sure they follow our size limits (use thumbnails, no more than ten per day when illustrating a story (or 5 without a story) 400k limit when importing them (so resize them if required))

It is often better to break it into several chunks, post as a series in the same thread. But you can post the full thing if you prefer, it’s up to you!

And you don’t have to illustrate at all! Several of my efforts are text only.

I think you can start fleshing it out and build a nice story from here in short order once you work out an ending you’re happy with. Add some detailed characterisation to create buy-in for the reader.

Again feel free to reach out to me if you feel the need (just pm me). Happy to spitball your ideas if required.

But most of all, I encourage you to write!

Good luck!
Thanks - I've not spent much time on here so far but intend to spend a lot more - I'm into more contemporary BDSM than the historic crux-related material but this site contains a few subject threads that you don't find on other sites.
This 'mixed couples in trouble' thread is a good example - think this might be the first time I've seen a thread devoted to this subject - a subject I find very appealing.
I love the idea of an innocent couple suddenly finding themselves in the middle of their worst nightmare. I like the idea of them being relatively affluent but completely helpless as they are subjected to the most degrading and humiliating ordeal imaginable! In particular, I love the idea of them being sexually degraded for the gratification of their tormentors. The woman would be subjected to particularly harsh treatment and her husband would be forced to take part as she was repeatedly violated.
I have already started a basic storyline - obviously, to start with, there is a certain amount of background 'scene setting' but it shouldn't be too long before I can get into the juicy bits!

These 2 images sum up what I love about this particular subject thread.
1) I love the way they've been bound facing each other - legs apart and the chains around their waists forcing his cock against her cunt! Looks like he's got a few whip marks on his ass - you can imagine their torturers whipping their asses at the same time - and he has to hear his wife groaning with the pain as her ass is punished!
2) This evokes one of my favourite scenarios - an innocent couple subjected to to a terrible ordeal. He has to stand there naked and watch as his wife is stripped to her underwear - as they remove her bra he knows it's only a matter of time before she's stripped naked. Imagine if he found the whole thing a massive turn-on and developed a massive erection before shooting his load as he watches his beloved wife being violated!

Attachments

• 1702159661_titis-org-p-couple-slave-erotika-60.jpg
    1702159661_titis-org-p-couple-slave-erotika-60.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 187
  • ED801B7.jpg
    ED801B7.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 199
They are all forced into submission and are now undergoimg a strict process of sexual and emotional reprogramming to accept and finally enjoy their new sex slave status!
They're forced into submission and that's definitely the most exciting scenario!

I love this theme and these drawings - the emotional effect of having to watch your partners' suffering must be devastating! Their humiliation has increased a level further. They've removed his briefs exposing his cock - his wife has to watch as the hard wooden beam cuts painfully into his balls. They've removed her bra exposing her breasts leaving her in just her panties - her husband has to watch as the hard wooden beam slices agonisingly into her crotch!
Witnessing her humiliation and listening to her groaning with pain through the ball gag is a harrowing experience for him!

They are all forced into submission and are now undergoimg a strict process of sexual and emotional reprogramming to accept and finally enjoy their new sex slave status!
A government meeting!
"Oh Great Leader, our re-education camps are crowded! What shall we do!?" :confused:
"That's obvious! There is still too much resistance among the population! Round up more people and re-educate them!":mad:
"But, oh Great Leader, there are already long waiting lists for admission to the re-education camps!":roto2palm:

They're forced into submission and that's definitely the most exciting scenario!

I love this theme and these drawings - the emotional effect of having to watch your partners' suffering must be devastating! Their humiliation has increased a level further. They've removed his briefs exposing his cock - his wife has to watch as the hard wooden beam cuts painfully into his balls. They've removed her bra exposing her breasts leaving her in just her panties - her husband has to watch as the hard wooden beam slices agonisingly into her crotch!
Witnessing her humiliation and listening to her groaning with pain through the ball gag is a harrowing experience for him!
Oh yeah, Peter and his wife Laura are both suffering badly, but they are slowly learning that obedience and cooperation will lead them to a new level of lust and joy...

Attachments

• couple with sexy legs.jpg
    couple with sexy legs.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 102
  • coupleracked1 Kopie.jpg
    coupleracked1 Kopie.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 85
  • impaledX.jpg
    impaledX.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 92
  • legs upX.png
    legs upX.png