Mixed couples in trouble

Go to CruxDreams.com
More couples in trouble, tied up, gagged and ready for punishment !

Attachments

• The Master explaining the procedures to Sherry - Bruce is allowed to watch .jpg
    The Master explaining the procedures to Sherry - Bruce is allowed to watch .jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 372
  • presenting the cuckoldX.jpg
    presenting the cuckoldX.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 153
  • young couple03X.jpg
    young couple03X.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 96
  • couple in their living roomX .jpg
    couple in their living roomX .jpg
    305 KB · Views: 99
  • sub coupleX.jpg
    sub coupleX.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 130
Sarajevo 1914

Attachments

• 800px-corrieredellasierra-ladomenicadelcorriere19140705.jpg
    800px-corrieredellasierra-ladomenicadelcorriere19140705.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 202
  • Gavrilo-Printsip-ubivaet-avstrijskogo-ertsgertsoga-Frantsa-Ferdinanda.-Saraevo.jpg
    Gavrilo-Printsip-ubivaet-avstrijskogo-ertsgertsoga-Frantsa-Ferdinanda.-Saraevo.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 192
Sarajevo 1914
Your historical snapshots are always intriguing, Vadim, but I don't think the Archduke and Duchess were engaged in BDSM - try not to stray too far off-topic! :p

Peter and Laura receiving hard education and punishment for faster adaption to their new life as a slave couple.

Attachments

• couple in bondage.jpg
    couple in bondage.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 107
  • bondage legshow.jpg
    bondage legshow.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 98
  • couple back to back.jpg
    couple back to back.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 100
  • couple in chains.jpg
    couple in chains.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 109
  • couple on the racks.jpg
    couple on the racks.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 188
This is a very interesting topic - I must admit that one of my fantasy scenarios involves an interrogation scene involving a man and a woman.

In my scenario, an undercover agent is captured by the enemy. His government deny all knowledge of his mission so his captors are free to interrogate him at will. His girlfriend is captured at the same time. The interrogators are trying to get at information in a laptop and need to get him to reveal passwords and access codes.
The couple are taken to an underground interrogation room. The interrogators are a man and a woman. They are stripped to their underwear - he is in tight black briefs and she is in black bra and panties. They are secured to chairs facing each other - their arms are locked behind the chair and their ankles secured to the chair legs with cable ties, spreading their legs wide apart. The chairs are more like a wooden frame with no seat.
The interrogators know that he is tough and has been trained to withstand torture so they concentrate on his girlfriend instead to try to break him. Her bra is removed and electrodes attached to her nipples and forehead. She is repeatedly shocked and he has to sit there and watch her being tortured! She screams and begs him to tell them what they want to know.
He tries to hold out, knowing that even if he talks, their ordeal may not be over. However, soon he can't bear to witness her suffering any more and he breaks and reveals the information.

There is an extra twist. Having got their information, the interrogators decide to have a bit more fun with their victims. The female interrogator informs him that she's going to wank him off - if he can hold out for 15 minutes without coming they'll be shown some mercy but if he climaxes within 15 minutes they'll start to work his girlfriend over again!
The woman starts to fondle his cock and balls through his briefs. He struggles to stay detached from what she's doing but she's very skilled and he feels himself getting aroused. She produces a vibrating wand and runs it over his balls - soon he has a huge erection, his briefs stretched tight and barely able to contain his straining cock! His balls are throbbing and his briefs are damp with his precum!
She eases his briefs off so they're stretched tightly across his knees revealing his massive erection. Grinning with pleasure, she starts to wank his cock keeping up a steady rhythm which she knows will soon have him coming! He strains against the ties and desperately tries to hold it back but soon he's on the brink of shooting his load! His girlfriend begs him not to climax knowing that if he does her ordeal will start again!
The woman senses he is close to coming and eases off keeping him on the edge, enjoying the power she has over him. But as the 15 minutes approaches she starts starts to wank him harder and faster - he begs her to stop but she shows no mercy and just before time's up she finishes him off - he starts to ejaculate and thick ropes of cum spurt from his cock!

And then it all starts again!

This is a great image and probably closest to my fantasy scenario above.

I love the way the pair of them are being forced to straddle to wooden bar, their feet off the floor so that the hard wood presses agonisingly into their groins!
I also love the cables attached to his cock and balls - even though he's being forced to watch his partner being tortured, he can't help but get an erection and soon he's shooting his load to the delight of the interrogators!

Attachments

• elec South american vacation.jpg
    elec South american vacation.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 197
This is a great image and probably closest to my fantasy scenario above.

I love the way the pair of them are being forced to straddle to wooden bar, their feet off the floor so that the hard wood presses agonisingly into their groins!
I also love the cables attached to his cock and balls - even though he's being forced to watch his partner being tortured, he can't help but get an erection and soon he's shooting his load to the delight of the interrogators!

Just great. Here is one of mine with nearly the same topic.

Attachments

• torturing a coupleX.jpeg
    torturing a coupleX.jpeg
    333.4 KB · Views: 210
Just great. Here is one of mine with nearly the same topic.
That's a great image.
Imagine a scenario where the two of them are being interrogated in a desert setting! They're led out into an enclosed courtyard beneath the hot sun, naked except for their briefs. A harsh steel bar is suspended around 4' off the ground. With their hands locked behind their backs they're made to step onto a wooden box and then step over the bar so they're standing with their legs apart either side of the bar facing each other.
Their interrogators then start to move the boxes apart bit at a time forcing them to spread their legs wider and wider. The bar starts to press into their groins and they are forced to stand on their toes to alleviate the agony. This is a terrible strain and they can't maintain this position. Eventually, their interrogators remove the boxes completely forcing them to straddle the bar - they both groan with pain as it slices painfully into their groins.
For the man it's terrible having to watch the bar cutting painfully into her crotch - for the woman it's terrible having to watch the bar cutting mercilessly into his balls!
The hot sun increases their ordeal as their exposed skin starts to burn beneath the relentless heat of the desert!

Since discovering this thread my imagination has been working and I have a slightly different scenario involving an unfortunate mixed couple.

In a brutal dictatorship a foreign married couple go into business with the spoiled daughter of the Dictator. The business is successful and the Dictator's daughter decides she wants the business to herself. She persuades her father to have the couple arrested on false charges of spying. They are arrested and taken to a secret interrogation centre - their disappearance goes unnoticed.
They are tortured for information but, being innocent, have no information to give. The Dictator's daughter personally oversees their interrogation making sure that both of them have to witness their partners' ordeal!
The Dictator's daughter likes to degrade and humiliate them sexually - she likes to watch and has the sessions recorded so she can watch them in private.
They are both stripped naked - the husband is blindfolded and suspended upside down his legs bent double and secured to a pole spreading his legs wide apart - his arms are locked behind his back. His wife is forced to perform oral sex on him, sucking his cock until he comes in her mouth. Later she is forced to wank him off until, again, he shoots his load to the delight of the Dictator's daughter and the guards!
Then the roles are switched - the wife is now suspended upside down with her legs spread wide. Her husband is forced to use a variety of vibrators on her cunt and asshole - while she is being violated, the Dictator's daughter teases and torments her - she also makes her suck her husband's cock again while hanging upside down.
They beg for mercy but the Dictator's daughter enjoys spending several weeks working them over.

Any artists out there want to illustrate that scenario?

Since discovering this thread my imagination has been working and I have a slightly different scenario involving an unfortunate mixed couple.

In a brutal dictatorship a foreign married couple go into business with the spoiled daughter of the Dictator. The business is successful and the Dictator's daughter decides she wants the business to herself. She persuades her father to have the couple arrested on false charges of spying. They are arrested and taken to a secret interrogation centre - their disappearance goes unnoticed.
They are tortured for information but, being innocent, have no information to give. The Dictator's daughter personally oversees their interrogation making sure that both of them have to witness their partners' ordeal!
The Dictator's daughter likes to degrade and humiliate them sexually - she likes to watch and has the sessions recorded so she can watch them in private.
They are both stripped naked - the husband is blindfolded and suspended upside down his legs bent double and secured to a pole spreading his legs wide apart - his arms are locked behind his back. His wife is forced to perform oral sex on him, sucking his cock until he comes in her mouth. Later she is forced to wank him off until, again, he shoots his load to the delight of the Dictator's daughter and the guards!
Then the roles are switched - the wife is now suspended upside down with her legs spread wide. Her husband is forced to use a variety of vibrators on her cunt and asshole - while she is being violated, the Dictator's daughter teases and torments her - she also makes her suck her husband's cock again while hanging upside down.
They beg for mercy but the Dictator's daughter enjoys spending several weeks working them over.

Any artists out there want to illustrate that scenario?
Great scenario !

Back
Top Bottom