Go to CruxDreams.com
I made this scene two years ago and rediscovered it today. I changed a few details, redid the lighting and postwork. Have fun with it.
(crossposted in Art Untamed).
Also included the original from 2020.
Hello @Tormentor There is no story with the character. But I had tried out a few scenes around the motif circle "Filmed in Action" with it. I have reworked these images, which were created in this context, a bit and attach them here.
I must remember that good things happen when I check this thread. I really like the 'video making' theme, and the chair with a solid stock for the neck.
Thank you for sharing these awesome images.

The risk is to erase the previous pic while downloading. Fortunately, I know perfectly your opus....-:)

You have convinced me. There were a few small errors in the picture anyway, I have corrected them. I also adjusted the color mood and the vintage effect according to the other images in the series.

Attachments

• 33interrog_01_OZ.jpg
    33interrog_01_OZ.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 2,182
By the way, here is an example of what I described in the previous post: Three versions of a theme. I can't decide which one is the right one.
Actually, it's also three stories that arise from small details.

In the first one, the lady is naked and may have been through quite a bit. She stands insecurely in front of her tormentors. What comes today?

In the second case, she is apparently picked up in her cell. Her clothes are lying next to her. Why did she take off her clothes?

In the third case, she apparently just had to undress for the first time and is now anxiously awaiting what is to come.

Which is your reality?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I would say that they are all part of a single sequence of events. And, by the way, you have managed to heighten the element of threat with the dark figures of the captors or jailers or whatever they are.

Awesome image, Zardoz!!! :applaudit:
I just love the cruelty of the scene. :devil-flip:
The victim crying and screaming. For sure begging the torture to stop... :llorona:
The captors enjoying each second... :smilie-devil:
Even taking images of the sadistic treatment for future enjoyment... :devil2:
I could even listen to the man saying..."Let her tits fall a bit more into the flames..." :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom