Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a new project that I have started together with @petelobo. He has written a script for a film by Cruel World Productions, which will probably be produced soon. There is already a first part of it, screenshots of which can be found here: Link.
This is the second part - with my interpretation of the pictures.
The story consists of three parts. Today comes the first.

Innocence Destroyed-2 (Text by Petelobo, Art by Zardoz)

SETTING

Arina has withstood the interrogation of the 4 questions. Rather than releasing or killing her, the torturer has decided to keep her, even though she is no longer a subject for interrogation. She has been dragged back to her cell for the night, heavily unconscious from the terrible torture she has suffered. Now he is ready to work on her again—this time for his own pleasure.

SCENE 1
The torturer moves into the shot and stands close by her side. She tries to move away from him. He tells her proudly that he worked all night making a place to play with her. Arina suddenly explodes with rage, yelling at him and fighting to release herself. She tells him he is a sick pervert. All he wants from a woman is her screams and tears. She demands that he release her.
Ignoring her, he takes the candle from the table and lights it. He holds it in front of her face and places his palm above it at various heights, moving it nearer and further from the flame. She is trying not to watch, threatening what will happen if he does not let her go. She fights against the bonds like a trapped animal but cannot release herself.

He tells her proudly that he has brought a special gift for her. He moves out of the shot and returns in a moment with a tall mirror, holding it in front of her, so she can see herself. He knows that women like to see how beautiful they are. She refuses to look. He sets it up to her side, so she is reflected in it

He tells her he will give her several tests today. If she passes any one of them, he will release her to go home. She is surprised and hopeful by this offer. She asks if he really will let her go alive. He assures her that he means it. Now suspicious, she asks him what the tests will be.

He picks up a lighted candle. He moves his hand away and slowly moves the candle down to stroke it back and forth near the skin of her belly. She pulls back as far as she can but makes no sound. He raises the candle a bit further, so it is beneath her breasts. She tries to pull them back further as well, but the cross-bar holds her in place.

She makes a noise and tenses her body, but she still will not cry out. She keeps her eyes closed. He tells her she is doing very well. Then he reaches behind her and grabs her hair in his hand, pulling it back and down, forcing her to arch her back and present her breasts. He strokes the candle flame back and forth beneath them slowly 3 times. She struggles desperately now but still only makes noises in her throat. Now he says, “Don’t scream, darling,” raises the flame directly beneath her nipple and holds it there.

She screams desperately.

He repeats again, this time on her other breast. Then again on the first, then the second. Now she is yelling and fighting to get away from his hands and the flame, but she can barely move. He tells her he is disappointed that she failed. He stops, releases her hair and stands looking at her. “You failed the first test,” he tells her. “Of course there is a punishment for failing,” He moves around behind her between her wide-spread legs. She turns her head, trying to see what he is doing, now pleading for him not to burn her anymore.

He kneels and drags the flame up the inside of each thigh 2-3 times. She is insane with the pain on these sensitive areas. He places the tip of the flame directly beneath her pussy and holds it there.

Arina screams and tries to pull her hips back, but he puts his hand in the middle of her back and presses her forward over the candle, holding her there for several seconds before removing it. Now he moves to the table and picks up a tall candle-holder beneath it. He places the candle in the holder and sets it in the bucket. The flame is now about 15cm beneath her pussy. He stands and backs away to watch as she tries desperately to move her pussy back to avoid the rising heat of the flame. He laughs as he watches her hips thrusting forward and back. Her face shows the pain of the flame as she pleads for him to remove it.

He watches for 5-8 seconds, then he tells her that she has not had a bathroom for many hours. All she has to do is pee in the bucket and it will put out the flame. Her face shows a combination of disgust and pain as she continues to try to move away from the flame. He sits on the corner of the table, smiling. As she struggles, he keeps repeating, “Just put out the flame. You know how to do it.” Finally she can stand it no longer. She releases a strong stream of urine into the bucket, but it misses the flame. She begins moving her hips desperately, trying to send the stream to hit the candle, and finally it extinguishes the flame. She slumps forward, crying in humiliation.

Attachments

• innocence_01_OZ.jpg
    innocence_01_OZ.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 2,323
  • innocence_06_OZ.jpg
    innocence_06_OZ.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 2,101
  • innocence_05_OZ.jpg
    innocence_05_OZ.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,882
  • innocence_04_OZ.jpg
    innocence_04_OZ.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 1,768
  • innocence_03_OZ.jpg
    innocence_03_OZ.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 1,804
  • innocence_02_OZ.jpg
    innocence_02_OZ.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 1,912
To Zardoz: When I write a script, there is always the movie playing in my head, seeing and hearing what is happening. When the video is actually made, there are other imaginations involved, the director, cameraman and certainly the actors all have their own visions. When I edit the various camera angles into a final video, I can pick instants where their choices matched mine. Working with an artist, the choices are collapsed from sequences into images. When I sent the script to you, it was an act of faith, because so many of your amazing images have integrated into the language of my own imagination, and I was amazed when you proposed illustrating it. Having seen these first fruits of your labor, I am smiling and shaking my head: You are inside my head and more: Some of these have actually surpassed my own imaginings. Genius, bro! Can't wait to see the continuation.

This is a new project that I have started together with @petelobo. He has written a script for a film by Cruel World Productions, which will probably be produced soon. There is already a first part of it, screenshots of which can be found here: Link.

SETTING

Arina has withstood the interrogation of the 4 questions. Rather than releasing or killing her, the torturer has decided to keep her, even though she is no longer a subject for interrogation. She has been dragged back to her cell for the night, heavily unconscious from the terrible torture she has suffered. Now he is ready to work on her again—this time for his own pleasure.

SCENE 1
The torturer moves into the shot and stands close by her side. She tries to move away from him. He tells her proudly that he worked all night making a place to play with her. Arina suddenly explodes with rage, yelling at him and fighting to release herself. She tells him he is a sick pervert. All he wants from a woman is her screams and tears. She demands that he release her.
Ignoring her, he takes the candle from the table and lights it. He holds it in front of her face and places his palm above it at various heights, moving it nearer and further from the flame. She is trying not to watch, threatening what will happen if he does not let her go. She fights against the bonds like a trapped animal but cannot release herself.

He tells her proudly that he has brought a special gift for her. He moves out of the shot and returns in a moment with a tall mirror, holding it in front of her, so she can see herself. He knows that women like to see how beautiful they are. She refuses to look. He sets it up to her side, so she is reflected in it

He tells her he will give her several tests today. If she passes any one of them, he will release her to go home. She is surprised and hopeful by this offer. She asks if he really will let her go alive. He assures her that he means it. Now suspicious, she asks him what the tests will be.

He picks up a lighted candle. He moves his hand away and slowly moves the candle down to stroke it back and forth near the skin of her belly. She pulls back as far as she can but makes no sound. He raises the candle a bit further, so it is beneath her breasts. She tries to pull them back further as well, but the cross-bar holds her in place.

She makes a noise and tenses her body, but she still will not cry out. She keeps her eyes closed. He tells her she is doing very well. Then he reaches behind her and grabs her hair in his hand, pulling it back and down, forcing her to arch her back and present her breasts. He strokes the candle flame back and forth beneath them slowly 3 times. She struggles desperately now but still only makes noises in her throat. Now he says, “Don’t scream, darling,” raises the flame directly beneath her nipple and holds it there.

She screams desperately.

He repeats again, this time on her other breast. Then again on the first, then the second. Now she is yelling and fighting to get away from his hands and the flame, but she can barely move. He tells her he is disappointed that she failed. He stops, releases her hair and stands looking at her. “You failed the first test,” he tells her. “Of course there is a punishment for failing,” He moves around behind her between her wide-spread legs. She turns her head, trying to see what he is doing, now pleading for him not to burn her anymore.

He kneels and drags the flame up the inside of each thigh 2-3 times. She is insane with the pain on these sensitive areas. He places the tip of the flame directly beneath her pussy and holds it there.

Arina screams and tries to pull her hips back, but he puts his hand in the middle of her back and presses her forward over the candle, holding her there for several seconds before removing it. Now he moves to the table and picks up a tall candle-holder beneath it. He places the candle in the holder and sets it in the bucket. The flame is now about 15cm beneath her pussy. He stands and backs away to watch as she tries desperately to move her pussy back to avoid the rising heat of the flame. He laughs as he watches her hips thrusting forward and back. Her face shows the pain of the flame as she pleads for him to remove it.

He watches for 5-8 seconds, then he tells her that she has not had a bathroom for many hours. All she has to do is pee in the bucket and it will put out the flame. Her face shows a combination of disgust and pain as she continues to try to move away from the flame. He sits on the corner of the table, smiling. As she struggles, he keeps repeating, “Just put out the flame. You know how to do it.” Finally she can stand it no longer. She releases a strong stream of urine into the bucket, but it misses the flame. She begins moving her hips desperately, trying to send the stream to hit the candle, and finally it extinguishes the flame. She slumps forward, crying in humiliation.
Magnificent....... seriously.

Thanks for sharing, both of you.

SETTING

SCENE 1

She screams desperately.

Fantastic story and pics! Thanks!

I don't have time to finish the second part right now, so here's just one picture that was taken with the same actors, but doesn't quite belong in the story. I assume, however, that no one really minds.
Nope... don't mind at all. :biggrin:

Thank you for sharing yet another fine piece of work.

SCENE2

She hears him remove the bucket from between her legs, raises her head and opens her eyes. Now he is standing beside the table, watching her with a mean smile, sipping from the vodka bottle.

From the table he lifts a flogger in one hand and a short single-tail whip in the other. He teases her again, telling her what he's going to do to her. Using the single-tail, he tells her he’ll whip her breasts and lashes her there one time. Then he’ll whip her belly and lashes her once there. Then her thighs and lashes once there. She tries to ignore him, jumping at each lash but making no cries. Small grunts escape her each time he hits her, but she keeps her eyes closed.

Then he tells her he might whip her pussy, but instead of lashing her, he places the whip between her legs and begins sliding it forward and back on her pussy. She tries to close her widely spread legs, tries to pull away from the teasing whip, but he continues for 10 seconds. “Be strong,” he tells her. “You can do it. I’ll help you.”

He moves in front of her and starts whipping the front of her body with two whips, working with one, then the other. His blows leave red marks wherever they strike. He focuses on her breasts and the inner parts of her thighs with an occasional lash or two across her belly. He begins beating her in a slow rhythm, a blow per second, then he speeds up. As he whips her, he is encouraging her out loud: “Come on, darling. Fight. Be strong. You can co it. Just one rope. Just break one.”

Arina resists crying out as the first blows hit her. Then she starts yelling at him as she tries to avoid the strokes. After the first 6 lashes, she is begging and writhing on the frame, sometimes screaming when a blow hits her in a sensitive spot. The faster he goes, the more out of control she becomes as it seems the whipping will never end. She can’t escape the stinging, cutting whips beating harder and faster, the heavy blow of the flogger, then the sharp sting of the single-tail.

Finally he pauses, and she slumps again, hoping it is over. She is pleading with him to release her, tears on her face. Ignoring her, he moves closer to her and grabs her hair from the back, forcing her to turn her head and look at herself in the mirror. Black ashes and red stripes mark her skin. She closes her eyes, but he shakes her head roughly and forces her to look. He tells her how beautiful she is. “Fight, my darling,” he tells her. Again she pleads with him, offering to let him use her sexually, but he shakes his head in irritation. “I’ll do that for you, my darling,” he tells her. “When I’m ready. Before that, you must play my little games.”

He moves around behind her with the flogger. Again he pulls her head back by her hair. Whipping over her shoulder from the back, he beats her breasts which are arched forward, so she cannot get away. Then he releases her hair and begins whipping up between her legs on her inner thighs and directly on her pussy. He is like a madman, with no pity, hurting her as badly as he can. She dances desperately, pulling with all her strength at the ropes, crying and screaming, but this only makes him hit her harder. “Fight!” he yells at her. “Don’t be weak! Fight!”

He pauses for a moment, and she slumps forward. He grasps each arm and pulls to test the tightness of the ropes, then repeats with her legs. She cries hysterically.

Finally she passes out unconscious. He continues the whipping even after she has stopped responding, slowly running down and stopping. He releases her hair, tosses the whip onto the table, turns and leaves the room, mumbling to himself.
(Text by Petelobo, Art by Zardoz)

Attachments

• innocence_07_OZ.jpg
    innocence_07_OZ.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 1,598
  • innocence_08_OZ.jpg
    innocence_08_OZ.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 1,598
  • innocence_09_2_OZ.jpg
    innocence_09_2_OZ.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 1,603
  • innocence_09_OZ.jpg
    innocence_09_OZ.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 1,566
  • innocence_010_OZ.jpg
    innocence_010_OZ.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 1,610
SCENE2

She hears him remove the bucket from between her legs, raises her head and opens her eyes. Now he is standing beside the table, watching her with a mean smile, sipping from the vodka bottle.

From the table he lifts a flogger in one hand and a short single-tail whip in the other. He teases her again, telling her what he's going to do to her. Using the single-tail, he tells her he’ll whip her breasts and lashes her there one time. Then he’ll whip her belly and lashes her once there. Then her thighs and lashes once there. She tries to ignore him, jumping at each lash but making no cries. Small grunts escape her each time he hits her, but she keeps her eyes closed.

Then he tells her he might whip her pussy, but instead of lashing her, he places the whip between her legs and begins sliding it forward and back on her pussy. She tries to close her widely spread legs, tries to pull away from the teasing whip, but he continues for 10 seconds. “Be strong,” he tells her. “You can do it. I’ll help you.”

He moves in front of her and starts whipping the front of her body with two whips, working with one, then the other. His blows leave red marks wherever they strike. He focuses on her breasts and the inner parts of her thighs with an occasional lash or two across her belly. He begins beating her in a slow rhythm, a blow per second, then he speeds up. As he whips her, he is encouraging her out loud: “Come on, darling. Fight. Be strong. You can co it. Just one rope. Just break one.”

Arina resists crying out as the first blows hit her. Then she starts yelling at him as she tries to avoid the strokes. After the first 6 lashes, she is begging and writhing on the frame, sometimes screaming when a blow hits her in a sensitive spot. The faster he goes, the more out of control she becomes as it seems the whipping will never end. She can’t escape the stinging, cutting whips beating harder and faster, the heavy blow of the flogger, then the sharp sting of the single-tail.

Finally he pauses, and she slumps again, hoping it is over. She is pleading with him to release her, tears on her face. Ignoring her, he moves closer to her and grabs her hair from the back, forcing her to turn her head and look at herself in the mirror. Black ashes and red stripes mark her skin. She closes her eyes, but he shakes her head roughly and forces her to look. He tells her how beautiful she is. “Fight, my darling,” he tells her. Again she pleads with him, offering to let him use her sexually, but he shakes his head in irritation. “I’ll do that for you, my darling,” he tells her. “When I’m ready. Before that, you must play my little games.”

He moves around behind her with the flogger. Again he pulls her head back by her hair. Whipping over her shoulder from the back, he beats her breasts which are arched forward, so she cannot get away. Then he releases her hair and begins whipping up between her legs on her inner thighs and directly on her pussy. He is like a madman, with no pity, hurting her as badly as he can. She dances desperately, pulling with all her strength at the ropes, crying and screaming, but this only makes him hit her harder. “Fight!” he yells at her. “Don’t be weak! Fight!”

He pauses for a moment, and she slumps forward. He grasps each arm and pulls to test the tightness of the ropes, then repeats with her legs. She cries hysterically.

Finally she passes out unconscious. He continues the whipping even after she has stopped responding, slowly running down and stopping. He releases her hair, tosses the whip onto the table, turns and leaves the room, mumbling to himself.
(Text by Petelobo, Art by Zardoz)

Terrific images, Oz! As you noted before, you can do things to a girl in your imagination and art that would get us put in jail in the real world. I lover her expressions and the markings. By the way, I am finishing the edit of the video of Destroyed Innocence II with Arina. Check out the caps. The benefit of the video relative to the art is basically that Arina is a remarkable "voice" talent as well, so her screams, moans, whimpers, pleas, etc. (she's got a full range) add a wonderful sound track. Can't wait for your next round of images!

Attachments

• W dep2.jpg
    W dep2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 1,605
Terrific images, Oz! As you noted before, you can do things to a girl in your imagination and art that would get us put in jail in the real world. I lover her expressions and the markings. By the way, I am finishing the edit of the video of Destroyed Innocence II with Arina. Check out the caps. The benefit of the video relative to the art is basically that Arina is a remarkable "voice" talent as well, so her screams, moans, whimpers, pleas, etc. (she's got a full range) add a wonderful sound track. Can't wait for your next round of images!
Very interesting to see how the "reality" in your film and my fictional representations have developed in parallel. In the meantime, I have also finished the third part with the electric torture (coming next week).

SCENE3

A single wire has been stretched tight between the posts, so it crosses her body 1-2 cm in front of her nipples. Pan down to show a picana rising up from a stand between her legs where the bucket was, so it touches her pussy. The generator is on the table beside her body with its ground wire attached to the metal frame. The short single-tail whip is lying beside it. Beside her, sipping the vodka, he uses his fingers to splash it onto her face, slowing waking her up. When she is conscious again, she feels the picana touching her pussy and tries to look down to see what it is. “Rub it,” he tells her, but she does not move. He shows her the generator, plugging in the wires across her breasts and from the picana.

She realizes what he is going to do. Now she tries to rub the picana with her pussy, shaking her head, pleading with him not to shock her. He splashes vodka onto her nipples and between her legs, singing a little song as he does. She is watching him in fear, rubbing forward and back across the head of the picana as fast as he can to appease him. She is pleading with him again to let her go. He turns on the generator and a soft buzzing sound indicates the current is flowing at level 2. Shock enters Arina’s pussy, and she pulls her hips back as far as she can, but this forces her breasts forward into contact with the wire and the shock moves to her nipples. She screams very loud. Each time she pulls her breasts back, her hips come forward, so her pussy is shocked by the picana. There is no way for her to avoid both at the same time, rocking back and forth and gasping from the pain.

He stands smiling beside her, counting down 5 seconds before turning it off.

Arina’s body slumps against her bonds. She is trying to catch her breath. He says: “Beg me to torture you more.” She does not respond and continues her breathing with a soft crying in her throat.

He switches on the generator and the buzzing sounds again. She begins her helpless thrusting dance as the shock enters her pussy, then her breasts contact the wire. Her scream dies quickly to a continuous high-pitched whine in her throat. He bends close to her ear. “Sing for me, my darling. Sing for me.”

Again, after 5 seconds, he turns off the power, the buzzing stops. Arina slumps again, panting like a dog, her body trembling. He grabs her hair and forces her to look in the mirror “Beg me to torture you,” he commands angrily. She pleads helplessly, and his other hand drops to the switch. She watches herself struggling to get away, pleading for him to stop, but…

He turns on the switch and releases her hair. Arina dances again so the shock enters her breasts then pussy. This time the high-pitched sound from her throat comes in short bursts, perhaps one each second, as the generator buzzes.

He is doing a little dance, “Dance for me, my darling!” he teases her. After 5 seconds he switches off the power again and the buzzing stops. She slumps down, hanging from the frame, the picana pressing into her pussy uncomfortably. She tries to move away from it, sobbing and shaking her head as she pants. "Beg me to torture you,” he commands. She is so deep in her pain that she does not seem to hear. “Beg me!” he shouts close to her face, making her jump.

He increases the current level to level 3 and turns on the generator. The buzzing sound is at a higher pitch, showing the stronger shock.

She begins the desperate dance between shocking her pussy, then her breasts. Her body convulses as the stronger shock continues, so she can no longer move. Both her nipples and pussy are frozen to the shock. Now the sound she is making is deeper, like a groan instead of a scream. He stands still, staring at her body. After 10 seconds, he stops the power.

Arina slumps, trembling and rolling from side to side. She tries to shake her hips to dislodge the picana from her pussy. She is breathing very hard. He watches her for a few seconds, He asks her angrily, “Do you want me to torture you more?” She shakes her head “no” weakly. “Wrong answer!” he yells. He picks up the single-tail and uses the handle to press against the wire, so it contacts her nipples as he starts the generator. The buzzing starts.

She screams from the unexpected pain. Again she cannot get away from either shock, so again her muscles are frozen.

He likes her response. He releases the wire after a few seconds, allowing her to dance again for a few seconds. He mimics her voice and says, “Please torture me,” before pressing the wire down again. Then he releases and lets her dance. He repeats the phrase, and this time Arina tries to repeat it. Her lips move, but no sound comes out. She continues repeating it silently as he says it out loud, pressing the wire against her breast, then releasing it. Finally he switches off the generator and the buzzing stops. She is sobbing now, sweat her body and tears on her face.

(Text by Petelobo, Artwork by OZ)

Attachments

• innocence_017_OZ.jpg
    innocence_017_OZ.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 1,549
  • innocence_016_OZ.jpg
    innocence_016_OZ.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 1,483
  • innocence_015_OZ.jpg
    innocence_015_OZ.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 1,391
  • innocence_014_OZ.jpg
    innocence_014_OZ.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 1,407
  • innocence_013_OZ.jpg
    innocence_013_OZ.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 1,466
  • innocence_012_OZ.jpg
    innocence_012_OZ.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 1,461
  • innocence_011_OZ.jpg
    innocence_011_OZ.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 1,528
Another masterpiece of sadistic mayhem. Beautiful facial expression and body damage, and the electric stars are quite good imo. I also like the dismal atmosphere surrounding the action. Well done, Sir, and thank you for sharing.

SCENE3

A single wire has been stretched tight between the posts, so it crosses her body 1-2 cm in front of her nipples. Pan down to show a picana rising up from a stand between her legs where the bucket was, so it touches her pussy. The generator is on the table beside her body with its ground wire attached to the metal frame. The short single-tail whip is lying beside it. Beside her, sipping the vodka, he uses his fingers to splash it onto her face, slowing waking her up. When she is conscious again, she feels the picana touching her pussy and tries to look down to see what it is. “Rub it,” he tells her, but she does not move. He shows her the generator, plugging in the wires across her breasts and from the picana.

She realizes what he is going to do. Now she tries to rub the picana with her pussy, shaking her head, pleading with him not to shock her. He splashes vodka onto her nipples and between her legs, singing a little song as he does. She is watching him in fear, rubbing forward and back across the head of the picana as fast as he can to appease him. She is pleading with him again to let her go. He turns on the generator and a soft buzzing sound indicates the current is flowing at level 2. Shock enters Arina’s pussy, and she pulls her hips back as far as she can, but this forces her breasts forward into contact with the wire and the shock moves to her nipples. She screams very loud. Each time she pulls her breasts back, her hips come forward, so her pussy is shocked by the picana. There is no way for her to avoid both at the same time, rocking back and forth and gasping from the pain.

He stands smiling beside her, counting down 5 seconds before turning it off.

Arina’s body slumps against her bonds. She is trying to catch her breath. He says: “Beg me to torture you more.” She does not respond and continues her breathing with a soft crying in her throat.

He switches on the generator and the buzzing sounds again. She begins her helpless thrusting dance as the shock enters her pussy, then her breasts contact the wire. Her scream dies quickly to a continuous high-pitched whine in her throat. He bends close to her ear. “Sing for me, my darling. Sing for me.”

Again, after 5 seconds, he turns off the power, the buzzing stops. Arina slumps again, panting like a dog, her body trembling. He grabs her hair and forces her to look in the mirror “Beg me to torture you,” he commands angrily. She pleads helplessly, and his other hand drops to the switch. She watches herself struggling to get away, pleading for him to stop, but…

He turns on the switch and releases her hair. Arina dances again so the shock enters her breasts then pussy. This time the high-pitched sound from her throat comes in short bursts, perhaps one each second, as the generator buzzes.

He is doing a little dance, “Dance for me, my darling!” he teases her. After 5 seconds he switches off the power again and the buzzing stops. She slumps down, hanging from the frame, the picana pressing into her pussy uncomfortably. She tries to move away from it, sobbing and shaking her head as she pants. "Beg me to torture you,” he commands. She is so deep in her pain that she does not seem to hear. “Beg me!” he shouts close to her face, making her jump.

He increases the current level to level 3 and turns on the generator. The buzzing sound is at a higher pitch, showing the stronger shock.

She begins the desperate dance between shocking her pussy, then her breasts. Her body convulses as the stronger shock continues, so she can no longer move. Both her nipples and pussy are frozen to the shock. Now the sound she is making is deeper, like a groan instead of a scream. He stands still, staring at her body. After 10 seconds, he stops the power.

Arina slumps, trembling and rolling from side to side. She tries to shake her hips to dislodge the picana from her pussy. She is breathing very hard. He watches her for a few seconds, He asks her angrily, “Do you want me to torture you more?” She shakes her head “no” weakly. “Wrong answer!” he yells. He picks up the single-tail and uses the handle to press against the wire, so it contacts her nipples as he starts the generator. The buzzing starts.

She screams from the unexpected pain. Again she cannot get away from either shock, so again her muscles are frozen.

He likes her response. He releases the wire after a few seconds, allowing her to dance again for a few seconds. He mimics her voice and says, “Please torture me,” before pressing the wire down again. Then he releases and lets her dance. He repeats the phrase, and this time Arina tries to repeat it. Her lips move, but no sound comes out. She continues repeating it silently as he says it out loud, pressing the wire against her breast, then releasing it. Finally he switches off the generator and the buzzing stops. She is sobbing now, sweat her body and tears on her face.

I don't even know how to respond to these. Absolutely stunning transformation of my words into images. The marking of her body from the whipping and burning, the angles from which you depict her, the facial expressions (his and obviously especially hers) make the situation hyper-real. Don't want it EVER to end. Thanks so much!

I don't even know how to respond to these. Absolutely stunning transformation of my words into images. The marking of her body from the whipping and burning, the angles from which you depict her, the facial expressions (his and obviously especially hers) make the situation hyper-real. Don't want it EVER to end. Thanks so much!
I still have one ;-)

Time has passed. Arina is barely awake now. He stands close to her and begins talking to her as if she were a child. He tells her he is disappointed that she has failed all the tests, so he cannot let her go free. He wants to give her one more chance, and he will make it very easy for her.

He brings out a video camera on a tripod and sets it up to show her and the mirror. He starts recording. Grabbing her hair again, he turns her head toward the mirror and tells her she must keep watching. She must also repeat over and over, “Please torture me.”

If she can withstand the pain without losing consciousness for two hours, she will pass the test. He releases her hair, but she continues looking at herself in the mirror. Trembling, she begins repeating the phrase over and over. He turns on the generator, shocking her, and she goes up onto her toes. As long as she is able to stay on her toes, her voice is soft and pleading as she repeats the phrase. She is able to stay up for about 10 seconds, before her legs tire or cramp, and her body lowers. But now a strange thing happens: Rather than pulling her hips back to save her pussy, she slowly moves her hips forward and back as if taking pleasure from the picana. She can endure the lighter shock in her pussy for a time before she has to force her hips back and take the current in her breasts. When the shock is hitting her, her voice is a cry of pain and perhaps a little pleasure, but she does not stop repeating.

He takes out his phone and syncs up to the live stream of her. He tells her he’ll see her in two hours, though she does not seem to hear him, repeating the phrase like a mantra and watching her tortured body dance. He leaves the room, chuckling.

Three more times she rises onto her toes, avoiding the shocks for 8-10 seconds, then losing strength and riding the picana. Her hips roll back and forth to the soft buzzing where it nearly enters her pussy. Her voice gets stronger and more desperate, and after 5-6 seconds it becomes too painful, so she must pull back and torture her nipples for another 4-5 seconds. There her voice shows even more pain and her body trembles. Then she rises again. All the time she is watching the mirror and repeating, “Please torture me.”

The thread to the video, which was created from Petelono's script, can be found here (for comparison ;-)): Link

Attachments

• innocence_019_OZ.jpg
    innocence_019_OZ.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 1,502
  • innocence_020_OZ.jpg
    innocence_020_OZ.jpg
    188.2 KB · Views: 1,595
  • innocence_021_OZ.jpg
    innocence_021_OZ.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 1,682
Last edited:
I'm so happy to see these. The scene didn't make it into the video as I imagined it. I love the sweat on her body and the look of pure agony on her face in 020. I know you have no shortage of folks asking you to apply your combination of imagination and artistic skill (not to mention amazing attention to detail) to their stories, but as I come up with additional scenarios I'll be happy to pass them on to you--just in case one rings your bell. Can't thank you enough!

I'm so happy to see these. The scene didn't make it into the video as I imagined it. I love the sweat on her body and the look of pure agony on her face in 020. I know you have no shortage of folks asking you to apply your combination of imagination and artistic skill (not to mention amazing attention to detail) to their stories, but as I come up with additional scenarios I'll be happy to pass them on to you--just in case one rings your bell. Can't thank you enough!
Thank you for your nice comment. It was fun. I'm always interested in well-told stories, as long as they fit my own interests and are makeable with the possibilities of 3D art.

Back
Top Bottom