Most effective form of pussy torture

What is the most effective form of “nondestructive” pussy torture?

• Crotch rope (vulvar pressure from tension on flexible object)

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Wooden horse (vulvar pressure from straddling a hard object)

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • Impact-based (whips, canes, etc to strike vulva)

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Mechanical insertion-based (pear of anguish, cervical torture)

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • Irritants (hot sauce, figging, etc)

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Temperature (heat or cold)

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Electricity

Votes: 48 24.1%
  • Other (let me know what I missed)

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Definitely electricity to the female organ...
Here is something I wrote for Damian

The beautiful Maria Gonzalvez was a local mayor of of a small town named Cusco Via. She had ordered the attack on the local Junta were 3 of their men were killed by her police. She was kidnapped and brought before the local Junta leader. He decided she would be tortured to extract any other plans she had to attack them. Afterwards he planned to continue to death.

She was stripped naked and her ankles were tied to the end of a 6 ft metal pipe. Ropes were tied to each end of pipe and swung over two overhead beams and ends tied to her wrists. This way she was a few feet above the dirt floor and completely spread for all around to see the torture. The commander wanted it to last for hours making her scream until she passes out.

With her vagina completely exposed an old doctor positioned himself between her legs with a small scalpen in his hands. Maria's eyes were wide open and had a look of terror.

He began by putting a small 1 inch incision on her right labia majora. He knew exactly were the root of the clitoris or crura of glans. The crura was and gently pulled up and out without tearing too many nerves. Once pulled up a small tongue depressor was put underneath the root that looked like a small vein.

Maria was moaning and could not figure out what the old doctor was doing.

Same incision was done on the other side.

The clitoris is quite a large organ and only the glans is exposed outside the body. The crura goes on both sides of the vaginal opening.

With the crura exposed the doctor takes two 2 inch long barbed needles and shoves them up root towards the glan or clit. This is were the screaming begins. Maria is shaking and twisting.

The commander tells her that this is nothing and has seen women go crazy after a few hours of this method of torture.

The doctor clips the ends of the needles to two wires that are attached to a small generator with nobs. The wires are secured to each thigh with copius strong tape so the needles do not come out during the forcoming shaking and twisting.

A test 10 sec jolt if ordered and an incredible animal like scream is heard from Maria wide open mouth with foam coming out. Her back arched and sweat begins to appear.

Please stop. Please stop......

The commander orders one of his men to shove Maria's underwear in her ass as he does not wand her to soil herself. The he turns to the heavily breathing Maria and tells her that a few hours of this will loosen her tongue.

New twist....a bit longer.

Mary was a young mercenary intelligence officer working in the jungles of Venezuela against the local powerful drug cartel/junta conducting ops and ambushes. Her and her group was ambushed and has the others got away with their vehicles she was not so lucky as she twisted her ankle and fell captive.

She was dragged to the group's headquarters and as she sat in a chair in middle of room she was interrogated for info for were she was getting information on the Junta's movements and actions. "Fuck You I don't know anything or anyone"

I don't believe you......you fucking cunt. We have a way of making you talk. By the time we finish with you you will be begging us to kill you and you will do anything to stop the pain.

This being said she was stripped of her clothes and brought to a large dingy back room with about 20 chairs filled with paying costumers. On a small stage there was a steel welded frame gynecological chair with stirrups that could open 180 deg apart. The back panel had two holes were arms could be inserted.

Mary, was brought to the chair trembling from fear and dripping sweat from the heat. She was forcibly sat in chair her arms inserted in the two holes and her wrists tied with handcuffs.

With her legs flailing two of the guards grabbed her ankles and using large tie wraps fastened ankles to end of stirrups.

To the delight of the spectators the commander yelled out "let rhe show begin"

The two guards each pulled the stirrups apart until Mary's legs were as wide as possible giving the spectators a clear view of her gaping hairy vagina. The commander walks up and inserts 3 fingers in there forcefully as Mary moans loudly....."the show you are going to give these people they will remember forever"

With her vagina completely exposed an old doctor positioned himself between her legs with a small scalpel in his hands. Marys eyes were wide open and had a look of terror.

He began by cutting a small 1 inch incision on her right labia majora. He knew exactly were the root of the clitoris or crura of glans. The crura was and gently pulled up and out without tearing too many nerves. Once pulled up a small tongue depressor was put underneath the root that looked like a small vein.

Mary was undulating her hips and moaning. "STRAP THE FUCKING CUNT DOWN" yelled the old man, I'm having trouble with the procedure. One guard takes a large belt and tightly runs it over her abdomen to tie down her pelvis. "AFTER IM DONE UNTIE THAT SO THAT SHE CAN MOVE HER PELVIS FOR THE AUDIENCE"

Same incision was done on the other side.

The clitoris is quite a large organ and only the glans is exposed outside the body. The crura goes on both sides of the vaginal opening.

With the crura exposed the doctor takes two 2 inch long barbed needles and shoves them up root towards the glan or clit. This is were the screaming begins. Mary is shaking and twisting. "IM NOT GOING TO DIVULGE SHIT FUCK YOU".....

The commander tells her that this is nothing and has seen women go crazy after a few hours of this method of torture of course once she gives up the names he has no intension of stopping the torture.

The doctor clips the ends of the needles to two wires that are attached to a small generator with nobs. The wires are secured to each thigh with copius strong tape so the needles do not come out during the forcoming shaking and twisting.

With two fingers the old man spreads her pussy lips finds her urethral hole and shoves his pinky in to the second knuckle. At this Mary is screaming from the pain. Two cameras capture the procedure for the audience and show it on the 80 inch screens for the audience. Of course the video can be bought afterwords for a few thousand dollars.

The doctor pulls out his finger from her piss hole and inserts a .25 inch steel rod until it bottoms out in her bladder. The end of rod visible from outside......the pain is already unbearable but Mary is determined to keep her mouth shut.

Another electrical connection is made with the rod and the machine is set so that the current can flow between the two needles and through the clit or between the urethral rod and one of the needles on each side or set to alternate between all three.......at different pain levels.

This will drive a woman crazy and if not done right cook all the vagina sensory nerves.

Once all connection made.....about 15 cotton balls are painfully inserted into her ass to prevent her from defecating on the stage.

"Well Mary are you going to tell us rhe names of your sources?"......Mary hacks up a loogie...and spits it at him...

"YOU FUCKING BITCH.......UNTIE THE BELT AND GIVE HER A LEVEL 3 THROUGH NEEDLES"

At this they untie the pelvis belt so she can arch and shake and position a camera in front of her spread legs to catch all the action....

To be continued........

As the switch is turned on at level 3 for 10 sec through the roots of the clitoris organ, Mary's face goes blank, her eyes widen grossly like they were going to pop out of the sockets her mouth goes open for half a second.....her body stiffens and her stomach muscles tense rising her pelvis upwards in an obsene way. Then the most horrible, loud animalistic scream, like a pig being stuck in the throat comes out of her mouth. "Haaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggggg" The spectators are delited at the reaction as they were not expecting such a sight.

Has the seconds seemed like an eternity. Her vaginal opening kept opening and closing like a suction machine.........the current running through her was effecting her vaginal muscles in a weird way.....all cought by camera and to the delight of the audience. The veins in her forehead and neck were clearly bloated and visible through her skin, her face was getting red and sweat dripping down her nose mixed with snot from her sinus. She just kept screaming in one long breath until air ran out of lungs......then her mouth went silent for last 2 sec.........then current turned off.

Has soon as the power stopped she slumped back in her chair...legs wide opened chest heaving up and down......."PLEASE STOOOOOP...PLEASE STOOOP".....
She screams........"...."are you going to divulge your sources ?"...."I don't have any sources"....trying to buy time.....The commander pulls up a jar of Vaseline wipes it on his hand.....with the other hand grabs the end of the steel rod sticking out of her urithra and pulls it upward making Mary scream again from the pain.........with the greased right hand he shoves it forcefully inside of her until it bottoms out........"STOP FUCKING WITH ME TELL ME THE NAMES".........pulls out the hand and instructs 20 seconds on the needles again but increase to level 4.......

"HAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG......STOP PLEASE STOP........." Mary is bucking like a wild stallion in the chair.....the ties are cutting through her ankles....she can feel her outer vagina getting hotter......"HO MY GOD......PLEASE NO MORE...HAAARGGGG NO MORE...........GGOD........PLEASE.......GGOOOOOOD......IT FUCKING HURTSSSSSSSSSS HAAAAAAGGGGG.

Attachments

• don_t_ring_the_bell_by_vanneheim_dfmfdt3-fullview.jpg
    don_t_ring_the_bell_by_vanneheim_dfmfdt3-fullview.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 351
  • cbn.jpg
    cbn.jpg
    424.9 KB · Views: 293
  • CCM6_7.jpg
    CCM6_7.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 275
  • gabriele_dungeon_933_1__by_gabrieleknight_dbnm8ii-fullview.jpg
    gabriele_dungeon_933_1__by_gabrieleknight_dbnm8ii-fullview.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 272
  • cruel-bdsm-artwork-20.jpg
    cruel-bdsm-artwork-20.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 304
I voted for insertion and cervical torture, but it is only an option. In reality the pussy is a treasure chest of delights for the torturer, all methods have their own taste and charm!

Attachments

• 0tor2.jpg
    0tor2.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 261
  • 026.jpg
    026.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 265
  • 239534.jpg
    239534.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 266
  • 06 (1).jpg
    06 (1).jpg
    7 KB · Views: 244
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 279
Years ago I read a crux story featuring a young woman (18+). The executioner rubbed honey thoroughly into all of the inner and out folds of her pussy and all the sensitive places, then stood back to watch. Over time as it dried it tickled her and itched. It might have also attracted insects. She squirmed and rocked her hips and gasped for some air, desperate to get some relief. But she couldn't get any relief. This was meant to be a nice show for the audience, keeping her squirming and lively.

I thought this was a cruel and quirky idea. So I have incorporated this idea into two crux stories I created.

I would argue for electricity. With the right equipment, the sensation can range from mild tingling to screams of agony, and all this without any physical damage. It can be sustained for long hours, and it is impossible to get used to it if the intensity and frequency is creatively altered.

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    397.4 KB · Views: 175
I repeat, it is really a difficult choice, each vagina deserves special attention. observing the tremors and contractions, hearing the screams and pleas of the victim, seeing in her eyes the fear of what I am about to do to her, are the best indicators of the effectiveness of the treatment!

Attachments

• bdsmlr-495581-kHaRqm08nb.jpg
    bdsmlr-495581-kHaRqm08nb.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 148
  • tumblr_p6bez5CgTx1u1yf3eo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6bez5CgTx1u1yf3eo1_1280.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 134
  • F0A8361.jpg
    F0A8361.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 130
  • bdsmlr-653595-PCsTVPWD3O.jpeg
    bdsmlr-653595-PCsTVPWD3O.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 130
  • images (8).jpg
    images (8).jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 145
The question is inaccurate, to start with.
"Effective" with what goal in mind? Inflicting maximum pain or erotic value?
The first would have a place in a dungeon of a madman, the second in our playroom.

Tanto per cominciare, la domanda è imprecisa.
"Efficace" con quale obiettivo in mente? Infliggere il massimo dolore o valore erotico?
Il primo avrebbe trovato posto nella cella di un pazzo, il secondo nella nostra sala giochi.
Only you can decide the goal, but the indicators are objective!;)

Back
Top Bottom