Most effective form of pussy torture

What is the most effective form of “nondestructive” pussy torture?

• Crotch rope (vulvar pressure from tension on flexible object)

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Wooden horse (vulvar pressure from straddling a hard object)

Votes: 48 24.9%
  • Impact-based (whips, canes, etc to strike vulva)

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • Mechanical insertion-based (pear of anguish, cervical torture)

Votes: 45 23.3%
  • Irritants (hot sauce, figging, etc)

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Temperature (heat or cold)

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Electricity

Votes: 47 24.4%
  • Other (let me know what I missed)

Votes: 5 2.6%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
I repeat, it is really a difficult choice, each vagina deserves special attention. observing the tremors and contractions, hearing the screams and pleas of the victim, seeing in her eyes the fear of what I am about to do to her, are the best indicators of the effectiveness of the treatment!
I had a hard-core masochist sub for a while whose pussy I'd set up exactly as in the second image there and whip her with those two instruments that I posted photos of earlier in this thread. Here they are again. I whipped her until she cried.

Sometimes, I teased her pussy with this knife. Note the serrated edge—perfect for torturing a crying sub's sore, swollen clit after a whipping.

Attachments

• Plastic Rod.jpg
    Plastic Rod.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 136
  • Chain Flogger - edited - reduced.JPG
    Chain Flogger - edited - reduced.JPG
    402.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Knife USN 1 reduced.jpeg
    Knife USN 1 reduced.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
Last edited:
I had a hard-core masochist sub for a while whose pussy I'd set up exactly as in the second image there and whip her with those two instruments that I posted photos of earlier in this thread. Here they are again. I whipped her until she cried.

Sometimes, I teased her pussy with this knife. Note the serrated edge—perfect for torturing a crying sub's sore, swollen clit after a whipping.
This is one of my favorite "presentation"! So defenseless and open to all abuse. You must have made her cry and beg so charmingly!:devil2:

This is one of my favorite "presentation"! So defenseless and open to all abuse. You must have made her cry and beg so charmingly!:devil2:
Oh, yes. I love to make a girl cry. She never begged, though. She was a hard-core masochist, as I've said. Everyone has limits, but I never reached hers.

Actually, I have to admit that what I did with her was not "exactly" the same as this image. She wore labial rings, which I used as attachment points. I didn't have to use clover clamps as in the image here. The way her cunt was stretched open in a diamond shape was very pretty to look at.

I would so curious to see the gender ratio of the poll. I mean it would be interesting to see what males/females/etc. think is the worst.

As someone with a vagina, I voted for the less popular choice of irritant because it is the most painful in my opinion. Burning oils (menthol, peppermint, peppers) penetrate the porous skin and intensify as they sink into the flesh, and are very difficult to remove or stop, lasting for hours or even days. I don’t use them often for this reason, and always caution about using them for play - a little goes a long way! But if you’re looking for an effective means of torture, it is the worst. It also does very little to no permanent damage. If you want to make someone squirm and cry, with no chance of relief, that’s the most painful way to do it.

As someone with a vagina, I voted for the less popular choice of irritant because it is the most painful in my opinion. Burning oils (menthol, peppermint, peppers) penetrate the porous skin and intensify as they sink into the flesh, and are very difficult to remove or stop, lasting for hours or even days. I don’t use them often for this reason, and always caution about using them for play - a little goes a long way! But if you’re looking for an effective means of torture, it is the worst. It also does very little to no permanent damage. If you want to make someone squirm and cry, with no chance of relief, that’s the most painful way to do it.
I agree to some degree. Capsaicin-based creams can hurt real bad. As a dom, my only problem is the lack of control. Once it's absorbed by the skin, it is done. Excellent for punishment, but it6a lazy torture from a dominant perspective.

A pussy's purpose in life is to be penetrated and to suffer.

This textured condom offers mild penetration discomfort but is suitable for the initial stages of training of a pain-slave
Thorny condom.jpg
Nature also provides a variety of nastier intruders, such as dry corn cobs.
Corn cobs 06.jpg
In Aztec mythology, Quetzalcóatl offered blood extracted from a wound in his penis to give life to humanity. These sacrifices, as well as those of other gods, required humanity's retribution in kind. Self-sacrifice was also quite common; people would offer maguey thorns tainted with their blood and would offer blood from their tongues, ear lobes, or genitals. In a sense, they were the precursors of modern needles.
Nahualtl - Maguay thorns.jpg
Finally, there are intruders suited for more intense forms of torture, like some modern kitchen chattels, this one a chattel for a pain-loving chattel,

Dildo grating.png

A pussy's purpose in life is to be penetrated and to suffer.

This textured condom offers mild penetration discomfort but is suitable for the initial stages of training of a pain-slave
View attachment 1532605
Nature also provides a variety of nastier intruders, such as dry corn cobs.
View attachment 1532602
In Aztec mythology, Quetzalcóatl offered blood extracted from a wound in his penis to give life to humanity. These sacrifices, as well as those of other gods, required humanity's retribution in kind. Self-sacrifice was also quite common; people would offer maguey thorns tainted with their blood and would offer blood from their tongues, ear lobes, or genitals. In a sense, they were the precursors of modern needles.
View attachment 1532604
Finally, there are intruders suited for more intense forms of torture, like some modern kitchen chattels, this one a chattel for a pain-loving chattel,

View attachment 1532603
This line of thought reminds me of: https://cdn013.bdsmlr.com/uploads/videos/2023/08/10000820/bdsmlr-10000820-BxGwZwFoUv.mp4

@Eva Inanna Have you seen that in the video there are two dildos on the chair? A tightly filled anus is a nice addition to pussy torture.

Just to further illustrate my point, here's a scenario where the victim is not tortured for information or punishment. It is simply torture because it pleases her tormentor. In this case, it would be extended as long as possible. The image is too large to be posted directly here, so click here: https://cdnc.imagefap.com/images/fu...if?secure=R7q5F_BQk9wsrfMcj_I9rA==,1726306354
Sadly, this image appears to be gone already. Can you upload it somewhere else?

@Eva Inanna Have you seen that in the video there are two dildos on the chair? A tightly filled anus is a nice addition to pussy torture.
I haven't seen any videos of double-penetration chairs, but there are others similar,
like the chastity belt to be worn for dinner at his parent's place:
DP metal plugs.jpg
Only because they don't have comfortable guest's furniture like this one:
Chair upholstered 01.jpg
Or this rather impossible discipline chair,
Discipline chair.jpg
Although it will not be too difficult to add another dildo to this one
Vintage fucking machine.jpg

Back
Top Bottom